Robespierre
McAgger
Lucifer
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Dybala the best U22 forward? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Dybala the best U22 forward?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:21 pm

That goal is not even in Kane's top 5 imo, other than the fact that it was a NLD goal. I would've gone for this one:

http://gfycat.com/PeriodicDelightfulBobolink

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's a different conversation though. Kane has probably been doing it for longer at a more consistent and higher level, but the key is he's a center forward and even though he's excellent at bringing others into the game and creating space off the ball. People will always lean towards a forward like Dybala because he's capable of doing more things at a high level due to being overall more talented.

How has Kane been doing it for longer? No one knew about Kane until around December 2014 whereas Dybala has always been the star of his team. The difference is that Dybala has always been in shit teams (Instituto & Palermo, both B league teams) but he has literally been carrying his teams since he was 17 and always been compared to stars like Messi & Aguero. Kane was compared to no one that far back.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Dybala the best U22 forward? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Dybala the best U22 forward?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Let me rephrase that.

He's being doing it for longer for a successful team, i didn't really pay attention to him before he went to Juve.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:49 pm

You know, I could swear at one point last 2 years ago BC was hating on Dybala. If only I could find the quote.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:47 pm

I didn't know Dybala in Argentina, but he had for sure been showing his talent for Palermo. If I'm not mistaken he is our most expensive signing since Buffon. Thats tells you he was beasting, everyone in Italy wanted him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Don't call me James wrote:You know, I could swear at one point last 2 years ago BC was hating on Dybala. If only I could find the quote.
I stated on the OP that I changed my mind about him hmm I was hating on him because he had huge amounts of hype yet only performed at an A league for 1 season, but now it's quite clear that the hype has always been justified.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Well , tbf Dybala took time to perform with Palermo , about 2-3 years.
He was average in Serie B , I mean.
He was a Palermo player for 3 years and he exploited just the last year.
Signing with a small team like Palermo was his luck, because in this way he was awaited.
If he signed with us he 'd done same end like Coutinho presumably, for example.
Big teams haven't same patience.
So, it's not strange he was wary towards Dybala.  It looks like if Dyala plays in Italy since 2014, but indeed he was here since 2012.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

^ Thats why Im so surprised at his impact so quickly. His talent was there, now he is improving so much by the season, performing great.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:55 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote: Martial is 3 years younger, so he's one to watch out for, but so far this season he has been merely hype on account of his price tag rather than performances. Harry Kane, maybe?

Hype on account of his price tag ? hmm his hype came form his early season goals and the fact that he looks like the only ray of light in Man u's attack this season . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2