CBarca
zigra
Mr Nick09
32 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dybala staying in juventus Empty Dybala staying in juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Was seen multiple times hating on tactical genius allegro and today multiple reports alleged to a transfer to the best club in history. He is also not renewing his deal, and he comes highly recommended by the master Sachi

Mind you I don't even want him but licking tears off rival fans is always enjoyable.

Watch this space something fun is going to happen

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Dybala staying in juventus Empty Re: Dybala staying in juventus

Post by zigra Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:01 pm

When???
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:01 pm

Between this and the Sessegnon thread, there are far too many spaces to watch :facepalm:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:07 pm

He's 100% leaving lol, Juve fans are delusional. There's a reason you rarely see him on Juve marketing, besides, he confessed himself that he wanted to play in Spain.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:08 pm

Delusional fan makes up things full of hyperbole and lacking in sources.

Mind you, no one should believe him, but seeing Madrid fans ramble is always enjoyable.

Watch this space something fun is going to happen.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 pm

of course he was leaving, would love to sign him for banter but looks like we're getting Griez instead. Was always going to be one of Madrid/Barca. Unreal signing for Madrid IMO.

Juve selling their best players 3 years running rofl

is there an Italian term for Feeder club?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 pm

rincon wrote:Delusional fan makes up things full of hyperbole and lacking in sources.

Mind you, no one should believe him, but seeing Madrid fans ramble is always enjoyable.

Watch this space something fun is going to happen.
I heard the same thing about Pogba no?

Let's be honest Juve are a club that can hardly retain a top top player in his prime (unless he is Italian). Not that Dybala is that but a lot of people project him as such.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:31 pm

"be honest" with yourself all you want. No one should care about that opening post since there are no actual links between the player and Madrid outside of meaningless tabloids. By the way, when they asked him a year or 2 ago about the Spanish clubs, he said he much preferred Barca. He hasn't been seen hating Allegri multiple at all. Has a long contract (2020). Both parties said they working on extend it further.

So no, nothing in that post of yours is actually true if we are being honest. Except maybe that Sacchi rates him. You shouldn't need him anyway, didn't the papers announce that Madrid was signing an upcoming Swedish striker?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:36 pm

He can only go to Barca and Real Madrid but Barca don't even have the money to offer Messi a new contract and come on we all know Dymbo ain't staying in Italy forever hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:43 pm

I don't think he will stay at Juve forever either. Just that nothing special happened today to trigger any of this.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:16 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Was seen multiple times hating on tactical genius allegro and today multiple reports alleged to a transfer to the best club in history. He is also not renewing his deal, and he comes highly recommended by the master Sachi

Mind you I don't even want him but licking tears off rival fans is always enjoyable.

You're rivals with Juve?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:39 am

they have this odd thing against us in CL hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:44 am

rincon wrote:I don't think he will stay at Juve forever either. Just that nothing special happened today to trigger any of this.
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/real-madrid/20170130/413841010851/fichajes-real-madrid-dybala-barca-juventus.html

http://en.as.com/en/2017/01/30/football/1485815410_853987.html

http://www.cope.es/detalle/El-futuro-de-Dybala-en-This-is-Futbol.html?id=2017013020060001

i think because these news come out at midnight in spain in talk shows and that's when the printing press shows their covers for the next morning, you will see more about it tomorrow.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:04 am

I mean, they got all that from a minor incident of him being upset for being subbed?!

Anyway, I would gladly enjoy seeing Dybala in a Madrid uniform. I actually would enjoy any good forward at this point. Not really picky at the moment.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:25 am

What's with Madrid fans and premature ejaculations?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:10 am

Every season RM fans hide behind "demanding and expectations", as an excuse to say all the dumb shit, they come up with are watching YouTube video or reading some article on tactics.

I have never seen a fanbase so quick to shit on their players, who won the cl twice in three seasons, because they want a league title and new players now rofl , just looking reason to get angry at the team.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:12 am

We all know Nick, adit, val etc of the world want new flashy players, and pep like manager.

Every season you guys take pleasure in ranting and crapping on the team, at the slightest signs of trouble because of agendas, your lot don't rate players like kroos,casemiro,benzema, khedira, Alonso, lucas, illarra etc, take every opportunity to shit on them and express dreams for the Dybala and neymar of the world, etc hype players and possession football.

The team hasn't won the league for years, what's so special about zidane team that he needs to be especially treated like shit? If your lot hate the team so much then support barca and be done with it, and stop bitching around the clock, just to act like complete hypocrites come the end of the season.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:17 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Was seen multiple times hating on tactical genius allegro and today multiple reports alleged to a transfer to the best club in history. He is also not renewing his deal, and he comes highly recommended by the master Sachi

On a forum where dmzema is a hall of fame joke, shows you plebs can't win argument to save your lives, so who care how much you chumps mob up doesn't change the fact you guys don't know shit about footy.

Again isco at his worst is the best piece of footy you lot have ever scene in a madrid shirt, this is a fact your lot can't escape better yet how about pogba>kroos every Madrid fan except myself was riding that bandwagon, again your just a bunch of posers and I don't need chumps and suck ups to validate my opinions cause there usually right clowns.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:36 am

At this rate in 3 years Juve fans will hate on every top team. Main man Dybala comes home :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:52 am

Valkyrja wrote:At this rate in 3 years Juve fans will hate on every top team. Main man Dybala comes home :bow:

But I already hate on Madrid hmm

In all seriousness, this is nothing. The links Nick posted just say that a talk show said, that Dybala is thinking about joining Madrid. It doesn't get much more speculative than that. AS doesn't even put it on the front page in the Spanish version. If a move were to happen, this is not how its going its be announced. Its just gossip because Dybala didn't shake Allegri's hand.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:02 am

Anyways, even if he leaves (not that this an indication of that) Dybala will probably leave behind somewhere close to 90m. He came for 32m iirc, played here for 2 seasons (hypothetically) and was on a 2m salary. It will still be an excellent deal for us and the money will go back to squad and be reinvested properly to keep making us better.

There shouldn't be much of an impact in a sporting sense as his current level can be replaced. The real loss is his potential, if he continues his path, in some years I think he will be top 3 in the world.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:11 am

Valkyrja wrote:At this rate in 3 years Juve fans will hate on every top team. Main man Dybala comes home :bow:

Some posters like val need to get over themselves benzema is preferred caused he is a WC player, just because most of you don't anything about footy outside of pace and dribbling, we all know why he had so many injuries cause he plays injured, that something a lot of players aren't willing to do as often, shut up and show some respect, he has proven that he can be as clinical as your YouTube favs like Dybala so again shut up and stick to dribbling=playing great, that the extent of knowledge in this section.

Nothing is more funny than internet experts who are more than willing to destroy a stable championship team because lack of 1v1 dribbling, no wonder flopsco is always motm even though he always gets benched for be useless outside dribbling Laughing

Keep chasing that poor man barca dream
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:16 am

I don't think Dybala will leave this summer and unless Barca can stump up the cash next summer he'll probably stay at Juve. He is playing in a comfortable position where he is not expected to score much. Whoever buys him for 70mill will expect goals and dragging the team all by himself and he can't even do that now and probably won't with that much expectations on him. Heck Pogba is being criticised for not being able to score goals and drag his team to victories and he is a CM.

I dont think nick wants him for RM, or I hope not anyways if you get outscored by Benzema you should stay the hell away from my team. And if he knows what's best for him he'll stay at Juve. Even Barca have no use for a guy that has only scored 5 goals and provided 2 assists this season. Heck Paco scored plenty more for Valencia and Lucho would rather put on defenders ahead of him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:49 am

halamadrid2 wrote:I don't think Dybala will leave this summer and unless Barca can stump up the cash next summer he'll probably stay at Juve. He is playing in a comfortable position where he is not expected to score much. Whoever buys him for 70mill will expect goals and dragging the team all by himself and he can't even do that now and probably won't with that much expectations on him. Heck Pogba is being criticised for not being able to score goals and drag his team to victories and he is a CM.

I dont think nick wants him for RM, or I hope not anyways if you get outscored by Benzema you should stay the hell away from my team. And if he knows what's best for him he'll stay at Juve. Even Barca have no use for a guy that has only scored 5 goals and provided 2 assists this season. Heck Paco scored plenty more for Valencia and Lucho would rather put on defenders ahead of him

You can't compare the numbers of goals so directly with Juve's. Our team operates very differently than Madrid and Barca, we are not so top heavy. It shouldn't reflect poorly on Dybala, the opposite is true. This season is a show on how talented and versatile Dybala is.

Last season we put him forward as our main scorer, he returned with 23 goals and 9 assist. That is massive at Juve. This season we had to fix the midfield in a huge injury crisis, the answer was to pull Dybala back and let him run things from midfield. So he didn't score many goals but our play heavily relied on him. He has been our CF (when next to Mandzukic), our SS (when next to Higuain), and our AM (behind both) and shined everywhere.

For example, the last 3 games we switched to a 4-4-2, with Dybala as one of those "2", and he scored in 2 of the 3 games (Against Lazio and Milan).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:04 am

In all fairness to this thread, Nick is going to get his ass handed to him when I post the news of Dybala's contract extension being officially confirmed in a few days time but knowing the little twerp he is, he's probably gonna bump this thread in a couple years time and be like 'hey , I told you so'. You think this is supposed to intimidate me ?

Stop trying to show me up clown. Sit down clown. Stfu if u coming at me. Stick to clamoring for frauds like Pep or fancy dribblers like Ben Arfa because that's all you care about. Guys like you don't see football beyond dribbling and possession. Agendas and sheep mentality are a bad combination Laughing

Besides everything you wrote is nonsense, since cr is the one leading the line and occupies cf position majority of games, but you got higs **"* rammed so hard down your throat, that you cough up Benz hate in every post, stick praising isco for being useless.

As for that jabroni Firatze,  I've tried to make amends, tried to make a great feud but he is such a narcissistic clown that he has to make this feud all about himself. I'm done with him. IT'S OVER !! (Unless Man u meet Juve in CL which is far-fetched considering their 6th place ambitions).
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next