iftikhar
Curtinho
Art Morte
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liverpool v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v Sunderland

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:55 am

Art Morte wrote:I suppose I'm the only one who thinks it wasn't an absolute howler from Mignolet, but a good free-kick that he nearly saved but not quite hmm

Wouldn't say it was a howler myself, but a better keeper should be saving that.

Moreno is more to blame imo, what a stupid foul to give away. Regardless, I gave up this season the moment when we let Rodgers start the 15/16 season. Hopefully Klopp can get us some silverware / get half these scrubs a little bit of a winning mentality before he can actually have a pre-season / proper training with the squad. (I don't think he's even had time to implement his style in training because of our schedule. Laughing )

Helmer wrote: I know RA would still blame Rodgers, system, signings and everything else but Mignolet for his mistakes Laughing

Oh do *bleep* off.

Saying Mignolet shouldn't be a scapegoat does not mean Mignolet is innocent. With that said, you can see WHY he's not performing if you want to put logic / context into it.

The defence in front of him is shit.
We don't have a goalkeeping coach.
We didn't "train" our defence. (Rodgers infamous "defending is easy" speech.)
We don't know how even to set up with set pieces today. (Again, I feel we'll be better at this next season when we actually, as a squad, and you know, actually have a squad with a few quality players get a proper pre-season in.)

But yeah, continue to lead your Klopp bad / Rodgers good / RA has no idea what he's on about speech you little munchkin, you.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Liverpool v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v Sunderland

Post by Helmer Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:46 am

Red Alert wrote:
Helmer wrote: I know RA would still blame Rodgers, system, signings and everything else but Mignolet for his mistakes Laughing

Oh do *bleep* off.

Saying Mignolet shouldn't be a scapegoat does not mean Mignolet is innocent. With that said, you can see WHY he's not performing if you want to put logic / context into it.

The defence in front of him is shit.
We don't have a goalkeeping coach.
We didn't "train" our defence. (Rodgers infamous "defending is easy" speech.)
We don't know how even to set up with set pieces today. (Again, I feel we'll be better at this next season when we actually, as a squad, and you know, actually have a squad with a few quality players get a proper pre-season in.)

But yeah, continue to lead your Klopp bad / Rodgers good / RA has no idea what he's on about speech you little munchkin, you.

this little dwarf has so many rotten pos inside his head ! When did I say Klopp is bad, in fact I commented that result wise we are not there yet but tactically we are doing better. And tbh it seems like for some reason we are not performing so good in league games under Klopp compared to Cup matches.

Well it is chicken and egg story with Mognolet and defense but I will blame Mignolet and Mignolet alone for his mistakes and yes he lacks mentality to succeed at our club.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2