izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Its an exaggeration obviously, but compared to other elite teams its not at that level. How many points they score in the reg season wont mean anything in the playoffs, for me its always who gets the better shots and you live with those results. OKC wont get better shots than other elite teams playing like this.

No, Ibaka is no good in the post I agree What Ibaka is allowed to do on offence already is his limit. Its not even to me about who takes the shot, but they seem so limited.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:44 pm

That being said, they didnt lose the game on the offensive end. They did enough to win the game on offence. But the defend wasnt up to par. Too many switches and laziness.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:52 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 CTIlfrHWEAINV26

Classic Kanter/Waiters situation last night
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Ignoring the switching the Rose and Gasol pick and roll/pop leading to Kanter on Rose and Gasol on Westbrook ( Laughing ) awfulness for a minute.

What the hell what was Kanter doing on the court to begin with? also Durant said they wanted Rose to take those shots?

Why exactly? Rose when healthy has shown in his career actually isn't bad at the mid range, especially if there is a slow footed big which doesn't put any pressure at all on him.

It was absolutely awful in every way.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Adams hurt his back I believe, thats why he couldnt return.

And I also think they wanted at least 1 C on the court against Gasol or Noah/Gibson...in the 2nd quarter, both Adams and Kanter were in there an they got destroyed on the boards, giving up offensive rebounds.

KD annoys me these days, I dunno what happened to him, but his attitude is weird.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Not being funny but i'd rather go small than have Kanter guarding pick and roll Laughing

Also i'd rather have Collison than Kanter, wasn't aware of Adams but they did have alternatives.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:09 pm

The Franchise wrote:
KD annoys me these days, I dunno what happened to him, but his attitude is weird.

Same. Didn't mind him at all before but I think he's my top 3 hated players in the league atm.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Also, if you want Rose to shoot..then why play Ice defence or switch? Why not defend the pick normally and have Westbrook go under every pick and force Rose to shoot a 3-5 dribble pull up?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not being funny but i'd rather go small than have Kanter guarding pick and roll Laughing

Also i'd rather have Collison than Kanter, wasn't aware of Adams but they did have alternatives.

I get ya. But I think its lose to lose, if they go small I am sure they will offensive rebound every Rose miss. Collison might have been alright too, but they played him what, 5 or 6 minutes? Should use him more if you want to play him down the stretch.

But yeah, overall you dont want Kanter in there down the stretch. Its not you really need his offence in that situation.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:Also, if you want Rose to shoot..then why play Ice defence or switch? Why not defend the pick normally and have Westbrook go under every pick and force Rose to shoot a 3-5 dribble pull up?

Completely agree, Durant's words were basically " we wanted him to take those shots and he just made them " which sounds like to me he's saying they were tough shots.

They weren't at all IMO, most decent players would make them and it's made double worse that every time it was switched Gasol was on Westbrook in the paint. Pretty damn sure if Rose saw it he could dumped it inside and the end result is the same. ( he did it once but it was there every damn play)

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:21 pm

I am not sure if what he said is true, or he is just saying that to defend his team-mates and coach after a loss with questionable strategy.

If I were to guess, I would go as far to say he is lying there.

Like you said, the Gasol-Westbrook match up was on every time and when Pau did get the ball, he scored so easy.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not being funny but i'd rather go small than have Kanter guarding pick and roll Laughing

Yeah or McGary who's not a great individual defender but is agile enough to switch and play p&r, they never use him though.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:05 am

Couple interesting games tonight, League Pass bout to get a workout. Bit of a bummer missing out on Boogie-Dwight though
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:44 am

Wizards are weird as *bleep*, beat the Spurs and now getting blown out by Boston.

Also I'm so conflicted on this Heat team, sometimes they look every bit as good as they should and others I think they are pretenders personified.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:15 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wizards are weird as *bleep*, beat the Spurs and now getting blown out by Boston.

Wall's struggled, Beals been great again. Sullinger/Olynyk killing their bigs
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:22 am

Massive fan of Beal, will be an all star this year imo.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:31 am

Elfrid Payton not improving his shot whatsoever is pretty concerning. Magic beat the Raptors, he scores 0 points with Napier and Watson both playing more minutes(combined +26, EP -17)
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:38 am

Go Lakers, help us get that #1 pick
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 am

Brooklyn are *bleep* awful Laughing

I actually think Sixers as much as they are not even trying as an organisation are better Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:46 am

they have like 4 actual NBA players lol
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:09 am

Okafor scores so easily.. LOL @ the Lakers passing him up
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:16 am

Nice of Ant Davis to finally show up
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:20 am

Paul George looks great tonight, got 33 with just under 3 left.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:18 am

Dubs score 99 in 3 quarters Laughing

Steph got 33 :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Byron Scott: "I'm saying that [Russell] has to start getting it, just like the other young guys have to start getting it, and if they don't, they won't play as much," rofl rofl rofl

It's pretty amazing that this guy is still a professional coach. The Lakers are so terrible I'm already worried the Sixers might not get their pick this year because of the protection
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:51 pm

Swanhends wrote:Byron Scott: "I'm saying that [Russell] has to start getting it, just like the other young guys have to start getting it, and if they don't, they won't play as much," rofl rofl rofl

It's pretty amazing that this guy is still a professional coach. The Lakers are so terrible I'm already worried the Sixers might not get their pick this year because of the protection

Guy is mentally challenged
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next