Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
El Gunner
Bankz
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chelsea star “I would rather lose than win for Mourinho” Empty Chelsea star “I would rather lose than win for Mourinho”

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:09 pm

A member of Chelsea's first-team squad would 'rather lose than win' for Jose Mourinho, according to BBC Radio 5 Live presenter Garry Richardson.

Mourinho's future as Chelsea manager looks increasingly insecure after a 3-1 defeat by Liverpool on Saturday, Philippe Coutinho scoring twice at Stamford Bridge as the champions lost for the sixth time in just 11 Premier League games.

The beleaguered Blues boss was given public backing by owner Roman Abramovich last month, but since then the team's form has not improved while a number of players continue to struggle for form

And speaking on Sunday morning, Sportsweek's Richardson claimed that Mourinho's relationship with his player had hit 'rock bottom'.

He said: 'Let me tell you what I know on the Chelsea story. My information comes from a Chelsea first team player.

'The information was actually passed to me by a football contact. I was told that Jose Mourinho's relationship with many of his players is at rock bottom.

'I was told they're fed up with the way he's been dealing with some of them. They're fed up with his outbursts. I was told that his relationship particularly with Eden Hazard was under immense strain.

'Here's a staggering quote. One player said recently, "I'd rather lose than win for him". Now that last quote may well have been said in the heat of the moment, but it perhaps gives an insight into the mood of some of the players.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3298903/Chelsea-team-member-lose-win-Jose-Mourinho.html
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Chelsea star “I would rather lose than win for Mourinho” Empty Re: Chelsea star “I would rather lose than win for Mourinho”

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:27 pm

So all this is saying is that a random blue ghost made this quote right?
Well, since we're in the business of ghosts, then i take it to mean that the quote was made by hazard.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Chelsea star “I would rather lose than win for Mourinho” Empty Re: Chelsea star “I would rather lose than win for Mourinho”

Post by El Gunner Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:33 pm

How legit is this hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:36 pm

If we think Mourinho is acting like a petty childish baby and obnoxious pos, and we listen to him maybe 2 minutes once a week, how do you think his players feel who have to suffer him all day.
Not surprising some of them would have had it up to here.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:45 pm

To be frank he shouldn't want to win for Mourinho anyway.

He should want to win for the club and its fans, nobody else lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Plot twist; The "football contact" is Eva Carneiro and the player in question is William Gallas in a phantom of the opera mask
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:04 am

I hope at least he will have the dignity to not cash in salary
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:01 am

Robespierre wrote:I hope at least he will have the dignity to not cash in salary

Why should he do that? Take the money and don't look back.

This is all the players fault. lmao

How many managers are going to get sacked because of Chelsea players dominating the dressing the room? Spoiled. The lot of them.

Won't be surprised if the quote is real and it's from "golden boy" Eden Hazard by the way.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:04 am

Iker working tirelessly to leak private convos. Bet Mou didnt see that coming Rolling Eyes

Sometimes i think that it is actually Mou leaking everything when he feels he is backed against a wall just to get sympathy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:22 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Iker working tirelessly to leak private convos. Bet Mou didnt see that coming Rolling Eyes

Sometimes i think that it is actually Mou leaking everything when he feels he is backed against a wall just to get sympathy

Lol?

the results against bottom and mid table teams cant be justified. The body language and facial expressions cant hide the division amongst certain members with the manager. That was clearly visible during the Chelsea vs Stoke Penalty Shootouts when Mourinho was conversing with Hazard.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:27 am

during certain matches when the manager was making changes, the players who are seated on the bench would start patting the player who was subbed and conversing with them and sometimes sneaking some of those fake smiles that express their disagreement and dissatisfaction  with  the manager's calls.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:25 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Iker working tirelessly to leak private convos. Bet Mou didnt see that coming Rolling Eyes

as crazy as this sounds, i think i actually believe it. casillas just became a "mole" overnight. it helped that his girlfriend was working in the media....i believe hala's hypothesis more than i believe that quote though. besides, maybe some bench guy who has never seen a full game even in training said it, and the media ran with the headline "chelsea star, i would rather...."
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:37 pm

I especially love it when millionaire players on 6-figure-a-week salaries think whether they'll decide to do their job or not is dependent on how good a mate their boss is to them.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Shed wrote:I especially love it when millionaire players on 6-figure-a-week salaries think whether they'll decide to do their job or not is dependent on how good a mate their boss is to them.

Laughing Come on, be real.

These are humans, not robots. Interactions and personalities matter and they will always impact individuals within a group.

Its nothing to do with money or who is their friend or other nonsense.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:14 pm

agreed with franchise, most fans always try to treat athletes as emotionless millionaire machines.

no matter the profession if your boss keeps throwing you under the bus publicly, your gonna have a problem and performances gonna dip.

this rising to criticism/playing for the fans is fantasy logic, that an armchair manager would rely on.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:25 pm

I believe the person who leaked this is Mourinho, he wants out ASAP. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Spoiled brats. Always play to win...especially if you are a professional. There are other means of undermining the manager, and having it dealt with.

I think it speaks a lot about their character tbh.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Mourinho needs to get rid of half the squad if he wants to continue. It could work though hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Report is such nonsense. BS

All athletes play for themselves. If you believe such report you lack the understanding what it takes to reach football at the highest level. They are all competitors and play for themselves, they never play for a manager and never will.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:02 pm

zigra wrote:Mourinho needs to get rid of half the squad if he wants to continue. It could work though hmm
or Mou himself should gtfo hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:10 pm

The only "fantasy logic" is that of fans who put some special premium on football that literally no other profession (which, though some people seem to forget, is what football is) in the world is given. People who think the employees in that profession somehow have to be coaxed, cossetted, coddled and caressed to perform the duties of their job proportional to their ability, rather than it being the basic, automatic minimum of having the job in the first place. I'm not denying by any means that relationships between colleagues affect both individual and collective morale, but just the same, if in any other job you start willfully performing markedly lower than you're capable of, or were hired for in the first place, just because your personal opinion of either a co-worker or boss happens to not be swimmingly good, you'd be straight out the door. And rightly so. Obviously contracts and such make that an inexact comparison (with respect to being shown the door), but people condoning intentional, strategic slacking off and claiming that having to do your job as you're able to is contingent on your having an impeccable, lovey-dovey opinion of your immediate superior are just talking nonsense.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:45 pm

People are not robots. Like it or not they will be less likely to fulfill the instructions of someone they don't like, and it doesn't have to be by much to make a difference. 11 players all sick of their manager and subconsciously working 1% less hard will make a difference.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 pm

I’m told that Cesc Fabregas is the leader of that mini-revolt.

Read more at http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/tsf-diary/29129/chelsea-players-revolt-yet-still-stubborn-jose-mourinho-wont-back-down/#pI1FplEUkFhw2SSb.99
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Agent Cesc Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:I’m told that Cesc Fabregas is the leader of that mini-revolt.

Read more at http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/tsf-diary/29129/chelsea-players-revolt-yet-still-stubborn-jose-mourinho-wont-back-down/#pI1FplEUkFhw2SSb.99
 cesc faBrutus :bow:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum