Doc
Casciavit
S
Vibe
Kaladin
66 posters

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 25 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Will be at Watford instead

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 25 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:23 pm

S wrote:Wow.New low for BL.
I wouldn't be keen on moving to Stuttgart or Hoppenheim either :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Decidedly "meh" on Perotti. He's clearly Gervinho's replacement with SES being Iturbe's replacement.

I just hope Spalletti uses them better than Garcia did with his wingers.

More names linked to Roma -

Roma and Milan are said to be interested in Atletico Madrid attacking midfielder Oliver Torres.

The 21-year-old tends to attack down the right wing, but can also play behind the strikers.

He returned from a loan spell at Porto, but has managed only 23 appearances so far this season in all competition, most of them as a substitute, scoring one goal with three assists.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Roma have joined Milan in seeking another loan spell for Torres.

Milan have a strong rapport with Atletico Madrid and recently did a deal to exchange Fernando Torres with Alessio Cerci.

West Ham have reportedly offered Angelo Ogbonna to Roma, with Leandro Castan set to leave on loan.

The former Juventus defender arrived at the Premier League club just last summer, but Tuttosport report that he has been proposed to the Giallorossi for €11m.

It appears that there could be a space needing filled in the squad, as Corriere dello Sport write today that Castan has been offered on loan to Brazilian clubs Fluminense and Palmeiras.

Il Tempo says that targets for the capital club include Real Madrid’s Nacho Fernandez, Bayern Munich’s Holger Badstuber and Samuel Umtiti of Lyon.

Beyond that, Sky Italia says Gerson is being loaned back to Fluminense, Cole's officially out and on his way to MLS per our official site, and Adriano is staying put at Barca, according to Mundo Deportivo.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Milan always closer to Ranocchia , according Pedullà
And we are going on Eder with Guarin's money (meh , we need of a midfielder )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:45 pm

M99 wrote:I remember how BC used to hype him.
Well, tbf, he did play well for Torino. Not sure what happened after that.

Immobile just went back to Torino and the one match he has played has been well reviewed by the fans.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Perotti is legit.
He is ready for a top team. His intelligence will be very useful in Spalletti system.
Genoa gets weakened much but it's hard to relegate because there are 4-5 scrub teams in this Serie A and then they 've Leonardo GOATvoletti
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:51 pm

I sum my vote to "meh for Perotti", not the quality jump that Roma needs right now
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Seems like more a Sabatini signing than a Spalletti one.

This is what I don't like about this arrangement between the 2. Something has to give in the summer.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Incredible ... Luiz Adriano stays in Milan.

Fear for Guarin now.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:34 pm

According Sky , Lavezzi's agent will talk with Chelsea tomorrow.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:03 am

Robespierre wrote:Milan always closer to Ranocchia , according Pedullà
And we are going on Eder  with Guarin's money (meh , we need of a midfielder )

Heh? I thought Inter wanted like 10m to sell him , either now or loan with a mandatory option to buy in the summer . ffs if we're paying that , Galliani at it again Laughing

McLewis wrote:Roma and Milan are said to be interested in Atletico Madrid attacking midfielder Oliver Torres.

Well , being a good sport we gave them our Torres , maybe they give us one back . (:  

Sadly i don't think this holds any substance , if not fake through and through. Why would Atletico sell him lol .

Robespierre wrote:Incredible ... Luiz Adriano stays in Milan.

Fear for Guarin now.

Can't wait to read what Galliani has to say about this if true rofl

In other words , if true , this is really bad news for Milan . For Luiz Adriano too , most certainly .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 am

Galliani: Luiz Adriano is like a new signing
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:23 am

rofl

Spoiler:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:36 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZHltQ5WkAIQJa0.jpg

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:38 am

I'm actually happy. Adriano has been decent for us. No idea why we were ready to sell him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:26 pm

M99 wrote:I'm actually happy. Adriano has been decent for us. No idea why we were ready to sell him.

Would you rank Milan's strikers please ? Only one I've seen perform is Bacca , the others no clue.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 pm

That's because Bacca's the only one that's good Laughing

If you count Niang he's been ok. Adriano played well in the beginning but missed a few sitters and got benched when we switched to 4-3-3. When we went to 4-4-2 Niang took his spot since he was playing well on the wing.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:04 pm

so pato is headed to chelsea hmm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Cruijf wrote:That's because Bacca's the only one that's good Laughing

If you count Niang he's been ok. Adriano played well in the beginning but missed a few sitters and got benched when we switched to 4-3-3. When we went to 4-4-2 Niang took his spot since he was playing well on the wing.

Agreed , but Luiz wasn't necessarily benched for said sitters as the main reason , rather for his inability to co exist efficiently and effectively with Bacca. They are incompatible and Bacca offers a lot more than him obviously.

As for the rest , there's not been a case because other than Niang , they have been out for too long. Hopefully all goes well and both Menez and Balotelli have a speedy comeback to form . Luiz needs a very productive midfield behind him to show his best and even then he's not as good as Bacca can be under such circumstances .

Luiz falls short , a lot . Although he isn't fodder by any means , he is nevertheless not better than Bacca and not better than anyone else next to Bacca , therefore he's rightfully worthy of the bench , regardless of formation .

If all goes well with Menez-Balotelli , i doubt he will play more than 2-3 games till the season is over . Literally his best bet is that both Menez and Balotelli fail to regain form and even then both Niang and Boateng will be used in front of him anyway (unless it is to replace Bacca , then Luiz gets the nod).

Can't see what the future holds , but it doesn't look promising for him at Milan right now.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:22 pm

So Milan have Menez, Balotelli, Niang, Bacca, Adriano and Boateng as strikers .. Why so many ?

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:11 pm

LeBéninois wrote:So Milan have Menez, Balotelli, Niang, Bacca, Adriano and Boateng as strikers .. Why so many ?

This is why

In all seriousness, I really don't know why our management is obsessed with attackers. The money that we spend on attackers can be spent on midfield players that are needed to improve the team. At the moment, we require a RM, a CM, and a CB. Fill these positions and we can actually make great progress.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Is Balotelli staying after this season ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 pm

LeBéninois wrote:So Milan have Menez, Balotelli, Niang, Bacca, Adriano and Boateng as strikers .. Why so many ?

Attaccare  Molenation

LeBéninois wrote:Is Balotelli staying after this season ?

Nobody knows . Nobody can tell either , since a lot of it will depend on how things go from now till the end of the season .
Right now instinct and experiences says to me he won't be staying , but i am certainly not saying this with confidence , or by desire . It's just a very raw notion , which could well change in the coming months. It may become certainty .

It will mostly depend on what Mario wants , given how he does from now on, first of all. He was pretty good earlier in the season in his 3-4 games but then had surgery , so who knows what's to happen . There are too many factors to consider and too many complications to make any solid case for any potential outcome.

As for all these forwards i have only one thing to say and explain it all immediately , Galliani .

Galliani and Silvio's 4-3-1-2 attaccare! is the complete explanation .

Berlusconi pre Fiorentina game : I still have faith in Mihajlovic

Sinisterovic post Fiorentina game : We'll play 4-3-1-2 once Menez , Balo and Boateng are fully fit

Grande Silvio Molenation
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Thanks for the response . What about your midfield ? Are Montolivo and Honda playing well ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:10 am

LeBéninois wrote:Thanks for the response . What about your midfield ?  Are Montolivo and Honda playing well ?

For the most part , no , although both are important given they are of the few , who , at least to some average extend , can compensate and sacrifice something for their teammates . They also both are very professional and always give everything they have , i can't complain about any of the aforementioned . Having said that , both Montolivo and Honda have been severely misused within the positions they play and within the system we play , although in their defense , they do have their moments occasionally . Going by consistency however , very little to speak of and their moments don't come as enough as we need to. That said , they are out of their comfort zone for a while now , can't say much , quality wise we must be better than that.

Montolivo is a regista who has to play box to box in our 4-4-2 and nevertheless can't do it , but mostly keeps playing because he has more quality than the rest. Honda is an AMF who can only do well in 4-2-3-1 , he's way out of his depth on the right wing . Although he can produce assists here and there , what it takes to get that sole 1 assist from him in a game is very ugly and unacceptable . Said assist certainly is not something we reasonably expect , it rather happens here and there. Not enough . I think this is his last season with Milan tbh .

All in all , as far as midfield goes , we have only 2 choices to make something out of this midfield without signings and it all will depend on the forwards in the end. I've given this a lot of thought for a while now and likely the best option may actually be the 4-3-1-2 this time , because it would also allow us to utilize the forwards better , and the lack of wingers is a strong incentive . Major flaw our fullbacks , only trust Antonelli tbh

Bacca - Menez
Jack
Bertolacci - Kucka
Montolivo

The other one being 4-2-3-1 , pretty unlikely with all them forwards to use just 1 tho , but would definitely work better than 4-4-2.

Bacca
Jack - Honda - Boateng
Bertolacci - Kucka

There's also the 4-3-3 , but with only Bonaventura and Menez as quality options on the wings , and Menez who's not even fully fit yet , it's simply not an option . The other forwards don't make it worth . Finally i may add , what i very much expect if we do play 4-3-1-2 , 4-3-1-2 will frequently shape into 4-3-3 anyway when counterattacking with Jack-Bacca-Menez . As long as our players , set up and overall game remains the same , playing 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3 means little to me , what's more important to me is that we get to have a 3man midfield once again . In the end , i think it will all fall to Bacca , our best striker ; and the 4-3-1-2 agrees with him better imho , but like i said , if we do change into a 3man midfield , we'll see both 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3 in transition , either from the start of the games or during those.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 am

30m for berahino rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next