Doc
Casciavit
S
Vibe
Kaladin
66 posters

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 10 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:10 pm

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/mercato-selon-puel-le-real-suit-ben-arfa-940180.html

Claude Puel of Nice saying that Ben Arfa is being pursued by Real Madrid... doubt he leaves before the Euro. But it's interesting and strange lol.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 10 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Puel basically said "Nice isn't Ben Arfa's level and he hope Arfa moves somewhere higher" Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:Puel basically said "Nice isn't Ben Arfa's level and he hope Arfa moves somewhere higher" Laughing

That. Laughing If ben Arfa is smart , he won't leave ligue1 .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 pm

Depends who gets him tbf, not Madrid obviously because that's pie in the sky stuff.

But he could succeed at someone better than Nice if he's allowed to. The problem is he's never been allowed a consistent run of games until now, you can't be consistent if you are not allowed to be.

I have seen many other players make mistakes but their managers allow them to play through them instead of giving up on them, Ben Arfa hasn't had that luxury in his career sadly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Depends who gets him tbf, not Madrid obviously because that's pie in the sky stuff.

But he could succeed at someone better than Nice if he's allowed to. The problem is he's never been allowed a consistent run of games until now, you can't be consistent if you are not allowed to be.

I have seen many other players make mistakes but their managers allow them to play through them instead of giving up on them, Ben Arfa hasn't had that luxury in his career sadly.

That's why I want hi to stay in ligue 1. He never had consitency in his career ( partly his fault and partly manager's ) so he better stay where he has the most chances of playing regularly.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Depends entirely on the team IMO, i do agree in general though.

I saw Dortmund linked and that's probably about as high as i'd go and i do think Tuchel would get the best from him plus he's also someone who wants to be loved by the fans and Dortmund fans are probably one of the best in the world tbh.

It has to be a very particular team and manager though, it's not just about style of play or level of team. The club and fans have to understand him.

Tbf i think Nice do and it's a good fit for him as a person but we'll see what he'll do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Inter want Ben Arfa as well... and Roma.  

I think he moves to Serie A IF he wants to go.  But i've heard that he is incredibly happy at Nice and doesn't want to leave for a better club.  

Nice need the money and they're getting pretty substantial offers (around 20 mil) for Ben Arfa.  So they're trying to motivate him to leave Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Mole... the reason he wasn't allowed to at Lyon and OM was that he didn't train hard enough and he didn't accept any criticism. Very sensitive guy. So they felt he was uncoachable and preferred to let him go.

He's come a long way since. Has learned to keep his mouth shut and be a pro.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:Inter want Ben Arfa as well... and Roma.  

I think he moves to Serie A IF he wants to go.  But i've heard that he is incredibly happy at Nice and doesn't want to leave for a better club.  

Nice need the money and they're getting pretty substantial offers (around 20 mil) for Ben Arfa.  So they're trying to motivate him to leave Laughing

I can believe it, he's a weird guy in a sense. He's very ambitious ( or was) but at the same time happiness is very important to him and think like with us the relationship he has with the Nice fans is important to him.

Wish him luck on whatever he decides to do anyway, he was the last player who gave me joy. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Brilliant piece of business by Arsenal if true. But what will happen to Coquelin now? They are both DMs and Kyrchowiak isnt going to Arsenal to sit on a bench

Coquelin is better than the Kyrchowiak i knew in Ligue 1...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:05 pm

Sorry about the Newcastle season Mole... but getting relegated might be a good thing. Maybe your owner decides to sell the team then Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mole... the reason he wasn't allowed to at Lyon and OM was that he didn't train hard enough and he didn't accept any criticism. Very sensitive guy. So they felt he was uncoachable and preferred to let him go.

He's come a long way since. Has learned to keep his mouth shut and be a pro.

He seemed very professional for us and that's all i can talk about really, the amount of times Pardew benched him because he didn't save his ass from 20 minute impact subs was unreal.

Someone with his reputation should have reacted differently than he did, we all loved him ( apart from a small percentage of sheep) and i get the feeling he loved the fans back. He just wasn't allowed to stay in the team through bad games, the minute it happened he would be benched who be used as a scapegoat.

Laziness wasn't something i can associate with him either, he'll never be a good defender but he tried his best. As long as he's enjoying his football and has a manager who understands him i think consistency will come.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Sorry about the Newcastle season Mole... but getting relegated might be a good thing. Maybe your owner decides to sell the team then Laughing

I'm past caring tbh, whatever happens will happen. It's a much healthier way to live Laughing I'd much rather watch teams who actually give a damn and remember why they play the sport to begin with.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Yea it doesn't make sense to buy Kyrchowiak when we have a similar player who is probably having a better season and a half as well.

We need a Regista. Someone like Xhaka far more than Kyrchowiak.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:27 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-bayern-munich-interesse-par-thomas-lemar/620254

Bayern are looking to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco. Very talented player.... Bayern are scouting France now???

Monaco playing hard ball obviously like Porto. Want 40 mil for him Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-bayern-munich-interesse-par-thomas-lemar/620254

Bayern are looking to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco. Very talented player.... Bayern are scouting France now???

Monaco playing hard ball obviously like Porto. Want 40 mil for him Laughing

*bleep* POS Woodward has spoilt prices for everyone Mad Mad Mad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:34 pm

Agreed, before Woodward came along i could get a bottle of Pepsi for less than 80p Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Pepsi? Mole...pls
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Cigarettes were 5 Mark.. FIVE MARK!

Now they're 6 € ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:41 pm

ES wrote:#Sky are reporting Milan and Roma have discussed El Shaarawy, who could replace Iturbe in the capital club.

Its pretty sad what has become of him..( likes to party a lot, does cocaine, etc, according to rumors) then again they are just rumors.

Not sure if its the best deal for Roma

I've listened these rumours about him since 2013 .. Not surprised.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:41 pm

CBarca wrote:Pepsi? Mole...pls

Was an example hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Well Monaco are waiting to see if Falcao comes back in Jan... if he does, they have to pay him a ton so they may be more motivated to sell. They're looking at Loic Remy as the backup.

Both SES and Guido Carrillo have been complete disasters. Going to send SES back to Milan, but stuck with Carrillo. Need a CF.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:09 pm

Norwich have offered Inter Milan £7.3m for defender Andrea Ranocchia
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Proud

The EPL teams' waste of money rofl

@S

Anyway , he never will accept this transfer.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:Roma interested in Debuchy

Another former Rudi acolyte from his Lille days. Saw this coming miles away.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:20 pm

Robespierre wrote:
ES wrote:#Sky are reporting Milan and Roma have discussed El Shaarawy, who could replace Iturbe in the capital club.

Its pretty sad what has become of him..( likes to party a lot, does cocaine, etc, according to rumors) then again they are just rumors.

Not sure if its the best deal for Roma

I've listened these rumours about him since 2013 .. Not surprised.

Would take him over Ben Arfa tbh. This one makes too much sense for me since we need a replacement for Iturbe. I think Milan will be the obstacle here.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next