Harmonica
Myesyats
Gil
46 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Iniesta - Page 5 Empty Re: Iniesta

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 24 Sep - 8:36

Barca made us look in form when we played them in March. Best football we'd played since the Clasico in November and we were pretty awful in March Laughing

Busquets can't control pass from 2 yards let alone a midfield battle against us

They have Suarez and Iker to thank for their win. I am pretty sure if we'd played in the final Barca would've made us look like we were in form again and the best we'd played since March and in turn since November all against the same opposition

Please spare me the bs. Busquets is crap. Iniesta has been in decline for a while, he needs someone talented as his back up

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 Sep - 8:36

two seasons ago i agree, last season i disagree though.

In the big games he was great, he always showed up when it mattered. He was fantastic in every KO in CL. People like to bring up Messi but the only KO tie where he was clearly better was Bayern.

It's like nobody remembers the major difference between the Barca team which lost to Madrid and even worse Sociedad and the one the won the treble was Iniesta and Alves showing up.

I accept in the insignificant games he was meh, but when it really truly mattered he was as good as anybody.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 Sep - 8:39

halamadrid2 wrote:Barca made us look in form when we played them in March. Best football we'd played since the Clasico in November and we were pretty awful in March Laughing

Except he did Laughing

You were in complete control, Busquets comes on and suddenly you are not creating anything and Barca are creating shit loads.

Not even just Suarez goal, it's like you have forgotten Barca missed loads of chances in the last 20 mins.

But aye he's shit, after that game no Madrid fan has the right to say anything about him he locked you down and Barca created more chances in the period after he came on than they did the rest of the game combined.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 24 Sep - 8:40

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Iniesta was one of their best players in every KO stage lol, in fact the only time Messi was better was against Bayern.
Harmonica wrote:CL KO 14-15 whoscored rating

Tie - Messi - Iniesta

R16 1 - 8.9 MoM - 7.55
R16 2 - 10 MoM - 7.34
QF 1 - 8.54 - 6.68
QF 2 - 7.9 - 8.0
SF 1 - 10 MoM - 7.73
SF 2 - 7.18 - 6.46
Final - 8.23 MoM - 7.23
Total - 8.68 4xMoM - 7.28 0xMoM
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:two seasons ago i agree, last season i disagree though.

In the big games he was great, he always showed up when it mattered. He was fantastic in every KO in CL. People like to bring up Messi but the only KO tie where he was clearly better was Bayern.

:brickwall:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 Sep - 8:42

Whoscored rating rofl

I'm done with you idiots.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 24 Sep - 8:44

Infinitely better than no argument opinion.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 24 Sep - 8:47

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Barca made us look in form when we played them in March. Best football we'd played since the Clasico in November and we were pretty awful in March Laughing

Except he did Laughing

You were in complete control, Busquets comes on and suddenly you are not creating anything and Barca are creating shit loads.

Not even just Suarez goal, it's like you have forgotten Barca missed loads of chances in the last 20 mins.

But aye he's shit, after that game no Madrid fan has the right to say anything about him he locked you down and Barca created more chances in the period after he came on than they did the rest of the game combined.

You think Barca created chances because of Busquets Laughing Laughing

After Suarez' goal on the 55th minute we gave up, no more running, leaving lots of gaps in our midfield and Barca were able to counter. They then subbed in Xavi around minute 77 to keep control of the ball better. Barca could have jiopsi in there as the DM and it wouldn't make a difference. That goal killed our hopes and drained the last bit of our energy

lol at giving a useless guy like Busquets the credit for something we did to ourselves

Busquets started the first Clasico and we overran their sorry arse midfield. He didn't start and Barca held on to win. With Enrique the genious beating Carlo in tactics by benching the scrub Busquets for the no nonsense Marcherano and it paid off

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu 24 Sep - 8:59; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 24 Sep - 8:47

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:two seasons ago i agree, last season i disagree though.

It's like nobody remembers the major difference between the Barca team which lost to Madrid and even worse Sociedad and the one the won the treble was Iniesta and Alves showing up.

I accept in the insignificant games he was meh, but when it really truly mattered he was as good as anybody.

Messi's best game was vs City. Unplayable on that night.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 24 Sep - 8:56

You guys. Again trying to find holes in a whole. It's so cute, really.

Barca doesn't have a tempo controller anymore, yeah, so what. They get dominated sometimes, whatever.

Just wait till they land Gundogan in January and everything will be fine again.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 Sep - 9:00

halamadrid2 wrote:

Except he did Laughing

You think Barca created chances because of Busquets Laughing Laughing After Suarez' goal we gave up, no more running, leaving lots of gaps in our midfield and Barca were able to counter. Barca could have jiopsi in there and it wouldn't make a difference. That goal killed our hopes and drained the last bit of our energy

lol at giving a useless guy like Busquets the credit for something we did to ourselves

Valkyrja wrote:

Agreed, i was talking about over the two legs though. He wasn't obviously better and wasn't against PSG or the final either.

Bayern was the only obvious one where he was, also Hala Barca could barely get out of their half until he came on and suddenly they can start to build attacks when he came on.

If you don't think he had a massive impact on that game you are blind as *bleep* and don't see a point in continuing this discussion.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 24 Sep - 9:02

I don't think Gundogan is the answer. Veratti is, Koke is but I have my doubts over Gundogan

I think Enrique should change the approach and have a midfield of a CM, a CDM and a b2b, it could go a long way in helping the attackers and hopefully adding speed to a slow midfield
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 24 Sep - 9:02

halamadrid2 wrote:

Except he did Laughing

You think Barca created chances because of Busquets Laughing Laughing After Suarez' goal we gave up, no more running, leaving lots of gaps in our midfield and Barca were able to counter. Barca could have jiopsi in there and it wouldn't make a difference. That goal killed our hopes and drained the last bit of our energy

Valkyrja wrote:

Agreed, i was talking about over the two legs though. He wasn't obviously better and wasn't against PSG or the final either.

Bayern was the only obvious one where he was, also Hala Barca could barely get out of their half until he came on and suddenly they can start to build attacks when he came on.

If you don't think he had a massive impact on that game you are blind as *bleep* and don't see a point in continuing this discussion.
:brickwall:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 24 Sep - 9:09

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:also Hala Barca could barely get out of their half until he came on and suddenly they can start to build attacks when he came on.

If you don't think he had a massive impact on that game you are blind as *bleep* and don't see a point in discussing this with you

That's precisely what I am saying. Busquets came on when there was about 10-15 minutes left. We were already out of it by then. Didn't create a single chance after they scored. Enrique then introduce both Xavi and Busquets to keep hold of the ball as Marcherano and Rakitic can't for different reasons

The credit goes solely to Suarez imo. That ball doesn't go in and we can snatch a draw. No doubt about it. That was like Barca's third chance of the game or something. If Busquets was introduced before their goal I might even think we could've snatched a win. He is the ideal target for our fast attackers
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 24 Sep - 9:19

Ignoring the bit about Iniesta, Busquets is actually an interesting discussing point. He is a very good midfielder, I don't think anyone can make me think differently but the absence of a more controlled setting is putting him under more pressure than usual.

All the excellent positioning and good tackling can't really do much since he is as fast as Xabi Alonso or Rupert and would be a traffic cone against players who are simply faster with the ball than him. So he'll have to be near perfect with his positioning or foul which he has done quite a bit.

Re: That Clasico
Madrid ran out of steam, ideas and hope after that Suarez goal. All Barcelona had to do was see off the match which they did quite well. Busquets didn't add anything that wasn't already there.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 24 Sep - 9:37

Koke controlling the tempo Laughing Heard it all
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 24 Sep - 10:04

Valkyrja wrote:Koke controlling the tempo Laughing Heard it all
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu 24 Sep - 10:33

Don't like how Simeone utilizes Oliver Torres, think he would strive in Barca system.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu 24 Sep - 10:54

What's with iniesta fetish dnt know. BTW ya he is crap and declining but u know whta he got, he got experience as well as steel balls to play in big games. Remember last cl Chelsea couldn't beat 10 man psg with their best player out? ya dats why u need player with balls to stand up and deliver and mind u iniesta is dat player. When chips are down believe me u dnt want any other player than Andres Iniesta in ur team

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu 24 Sep - 11:44

Couldn't disagree more with the Iniesta snipes. The guy is great most of the time, his biggest flaw is taking too much of a back seat at times but with a forward line of Messi, Suarez and Neymar you need someone who doesn't mind taking a reduced role.

As for Busquets, don't even get me started. Most teams who park and counter against us don't even bother marking him. He is useless unless it comes to tackling or retaining the ball and passing it sideways or backwards. Some will say well that's his job and I would say great but there are other players who could do that and offer so much more.

Biggest guy on our team and we get nothing from him in the box for or against on set pieces, plus he's the biggest Pu**y on the field pretty much every game.

The guys a cheat and a scum bag. And is living on borrowed time. There was always going to come a point where more was asked of him and he was never going to be able to do anything else which was fine when he was a young Barca youth but not when some want to call him a great midfielder.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 24 Sep - 12:04

Busquets is the best DM in the world.... Dunno why people suddenly start bashing him after a slow start to the season of the entire Barca team....

Just put Gundogan beside him and they'll dominate everyone.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 24 Sep - 12:07

linetty wrote:You guys. Again trying to find holes in a whole. It's so cute, really.

Barca doesn't have a tempo controller anymore, yeah, so what. They get dominated sometimes, whatever.

Just wait till they land Gundogan in January and everything will be fine again.
linetty wrote:Busquets is the best DM in the world.... Dunno why people suddenly start bashing him after a slow start to the season of the entire Barca team....

Just put Gundogan beside him and they'll dominate everyone.

Sensitivity.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 24 Sep - 12:17

I bet you don't even know what that word means.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 24 Sep - 12:20

linetty wrote:I bet you don't even know what that word means.

feelings liable to be offended or hurt; sensibilities.

Sensitive.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu 24 Sep - 12:37

Lol @ koke controllin tempo. But, btw, isnt gundogan having some chronic back issues? And has been inactive for a while? Anyway, i dont follow him that much tho, i'd rather have veratti.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu 24 Sep - 13:17

Busquets is a good DM at what he does, I would rather have Javi Martinez as my #4. Busquets is too physically weak and always tries to overplay. Great for the system Pep had but under Enrique there is no protection for him and the defence, at least this season so they encounter 1 on ones a lot more and has never been a great one on one player, like Alonso.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 24 Sep - 15:51

People didn't suddenly start to bash him nor does everyone think he is the best at anything far less for being the best DM around. Barcelona fans aside, he is a footballer that can split hairs in a discussion about him so this is nothing new. Many rate him, many don't.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next