Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Freeza on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:21 am

From my side, this isn't a reaction to a single game. It's been +2 years of a poor man's Ronaldo being unable to do simple thing right, and it's starting to kill me.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 22592
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:29 am

We drew yesterday's game not because of Bale doing something wrong, but because of the lack of organization up front, and even despite that, we had missed opportunities.

I get that people are frustrated and want to take it out on players they dislike. But we did not play badly because of Bale, leave him out of this.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31145
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Freeza on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:33 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:We drew yesterday's game not because of Bale doing something wrong, but because of the lack of organization up front, and even despite that, we had missed opportunities.

I get that people are frustrated and want to take it out on players they dislike. But we did not play badly because of Bale, leave him out of this.


So the lack of organization doesn't come from playing another player, that needs a free role. If James had started instead, we could've had only Ronaldo not doing anything, but with 2 it ruins everything.
Bale could fit in any other team than ours, but Ronaldo and Bale are the worst fit in any top team out there.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 22592
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:43 am

it comes from many things, mostly from the fact that we have a new manager, who is asking different organization from what we have been doing for the past two years. These things take time to adjust. we will win games with that exact set up this season, it's inevitable.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31145
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by FennecFox7 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:13 am

Nick your man crush on bale grows by the day. He clearly took up spaces he shouldn't have. He did not do what an am is expected to do. the fact that jese was isolated serves purpose to that.

A lot of people here are saying cr was poor, your man crush on bale is clearly blinding you.
Oh and get your facts straight. Ronaldo was our best attacker last season in 2015
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6781
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by izzy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:13 am

Why can't I blame him Nick?

Why can't I blame the fact that the whole front line becomes compromised because of this one guys inability the follow simple instructions or have any type of football intelligence?
Why can't I be frustrated that I have seen that the front line plays better and more cohesive without this guy in the line-up? Why can't I blame him for the fact that him starting means that one of Isco or James must sit so we can accommodate someone who brings zero creativity to the team, playing the #10 role and can't even create a link between the midfield and attack (because he doesn't posses the skill set to do so) and is more focused in being in the box?

Ronaldo was garbage yesterday, but it wasn't to the point where he was playing a role that completely hindered the progress of his teammates like Bale.

This is the equivalent of Ramos playing. His consistent garbage makes the entire defense look C-Level.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:16 am

the team won't be successful with cr or bale, especially cr ever since he has been at the club, our trophy haul has never been this bad, he is not a leader never was, i don't give a flying **** what he does for his shitty national team, he is an idiot who would make us lose points, cause he has to score first!!! what a leader and attacking goat, can't wait until he leaves.

Bale is a pos and he sucked yesterday he is clearly a pleb, he is not better than anyone in the attack, needs to get that through his stupid head, im tired of seeing great attacking moves being turned back, because cr/bale aren't in the best position to score are you kidding me, wtf is going on at the club!!! too many ego and politics.

only good thing that happen is that what i said was proven correct again, cr-bale is bleeping trash and cr as cf as always freaking shit, even though jese made some great runs, he is not really a cf either, but he plays with his brain most of the times, so that give him an edge at least.


Last edited by chad4401 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by FennecFox7 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:18 am

Exactly izzy. And bale is not a 10 and will never be. the only "linkup" play he'll ever do is linking his foot to the ball to shoot from 40 yards out. It's not even his fault. It's like playing Marcelo as a striker or di Maria as a center back. Like, that literally is not his position.

If I was James right now I would be pissed off
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6781
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by FennecFox7 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:19 am

Problem with cr is that he plays off of benzema. I think he is a second striker who needs to play off a true 10 or 9.5 to be successful.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6781
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by izzy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:24 am

Then again, it's game 1. Maybe I'm over-reacting, but I'm not interested in watching this team if the players aren't going to be put in the best positions to be successful.

I'm just not interested in watching that or I'll end up smashing my TV like I did after the CL Semi last season.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:37 am

@FennecFox7 wrote:Problem with cr is that he plays off of benzema. I think he is a second striker who needs to play off a true 10 or 9.5 to be successful.

No the real problem with cr is that his prioritize are ******, he has been doing this for years and no one blames him, if your not in a goal scoring position or poor form, fall back and let your teammates have a try at winning the game, that part of being a leader too, nope not cr either he wins us the game himself or make it even more harder for the team to win.

im tired of this the guys is clearly obsessed with personal glory always have been, doesn't matter how his teammates feels or how many trophies the club wins, as long as he gets the golden boot or Balloondor, he is happy come the end of the season pos.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by izzy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 am

The irony is off the charts right now.

NOW you care about how Real Madrid perform? Sure........................ Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:50 am

@izzy wrote:The irony is off the charts right now.

NOW you care about how Real Madrid perform? Sure........................ Rolling Eyes


can you stfu moron, if half of you clowns bother to read my posts half the time, im not saying nothing new at all, its idiots like you who love diverting attention away for the mediocre scoring goat, cause you can't tell a good game from a bad one, go watch wet men **** izzy.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by izzy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:03 am

You know what, I don't usually insult people on here, but you have been begging for it you twat, you stfu you overbearing patronizing fool.

You're a fcking joke. Of course you never say anything new, you say the same bullshit 24/7 on this site to the point you've become a fcking meme and a laughing stock. Your views on this team are laughed off and ignored because we all know your agenda is to promote your boyfriend, you could care less about improving the team if it hinders your boyfriend.

You don't give 2 shits about this team or about the progression of it. Everybody here said Ronaldo was shit, but you (as stupid and fcking blind as you are) couldn't read it as you were fapping to your boyfriends instagram page.

Why am I even wasting my time responding to an jackass? Stay in your fcking lane, your so stupid that you even tried you use my joke about your fetish with your boyfriend against me.

Again, stay in fcking lane, learn some people skills and *bleep* off. Done even acknowledging your presence here. IGNORE LIST.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:13 am

izzy stfu if you can't read clown, i don't care about the team why? cause i don't sheep around like you pleb?

your clown that can't tell glory hunting from being decisive that is a fact, posters that can't even tell what going on outside if cr scores or not can't tell me shit.

last time i checked i got most things right about the team, its posters like you who has to huddle up to form an opinion, when its wrong you lot pretend the whole debate never happened, im tired of schooling you, your not funny and you clearly don't know more than me about this, so kindly *bleep* off and stop trying to see me clown.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by futbol on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 am

Guys, please, let us all relax and do some Yoga exercises to find some inner peace like this legend.

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Puyol1

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11186
Join date : 2012-11-24

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Vibe on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:50 am

LOOL I like the way you guys insult each other
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7554
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:54 am

Ronaldo is the reason we don't win, I heard it all Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11147
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Pedram on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:58 am

Grown men fighting over internet. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6245
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:01 am

@Valkyrja wrote:Ronaldo is the reason we don't win, I heard it all Laughing


true i keep forgetting them back to back titles cr kept winning us Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 am

here is a serious question if cr doesn't score early or first , why can't anybody else step up?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Freeza on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am

Great friendly banter.


This Forum rofl


Falcao Laughing rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 22592
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:23 am

It is just a minor disagreement among men, no harm in that imo. This section need some proper arguments going in all honesty.

Izzy, my friend, don't destroy your tv again. Very Happy
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14888
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:37 am

@Valkyrja wrote:Ronaldo is the reason we don't win, I heard it all Laughing

Of course it his fault. Who else would it be? Our transfer policy based on a marketing strategy? The constant managerial changing? The fragmented team that the ever changing manager has to work with? Perez? Nah, one footballer is the reason we don't win.

I feel for Bale sometimes honestly. For having to bare the brunt of what a football club with ridiculous amounts of resources does, usually ill advised. That feeling usually disappears after 30 minutes into a match and then I join in the bashing.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14888
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:53 am

come on you saying the team has never on a consistent basis, ruined great attacking moves to feed the ball away from goal to cr, to shoot or pass the ball back in the midfield to then run in the box himself? no one notices that?

it happens every game and we all know why, cr makes games harder than they need to be, why when he score early, he lets the attack flow properly afterwards? why can't he do that all the time? that what im getting at, but lets pretend otherwise, oh and bale imitating make things twice as worst.

the team can't win a league and try to massage cr ego at the same time, we have to win games if a player is through on goal let them score, is that too much to ask for? i want a league title not a golden boot.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:59 am

And why does this club, this huge club that saw some legendary players wear its shirt succumb to alleged Cristiano's demands? If it is true and I don't doubt it, then it's Real Madrid's fault for allowing this situation to fester to a point where he does what he wants. Ronaldo is an employee, not the employer.

Anyway, it doesn't absorb Cristiano from any bad performances (which he has a lot) but I would always see the club as the one who should be able to rectify these issues and not bend to a player's demands. But I can't solely blame one player for our lack of trophies. If you can, then you do what you must my friend but I respectfully disagree. Big time...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14888
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Sportin Gijon vs Real Madrid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum