Hapless_Hans
FalcaoPunch
RealGunner
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arda Turan to Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Arda Turan to Barcelona

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 14:54

linetty wrote:Barcelona are in advanced talks for Atletico midfielder Arda Turan (28). Club is confident they can close the deal in coming days. [catr]

ffs I thought this was an innocent joke... They should really stop doing things until new president is elected
linetty wrote: 40M for Arda is way worse than 90M for Pogba tbh.
linetty wrote:
MaraVilla wrote:lmao 40m for turan. WTF is this.

This club pisses me off, must have the worst negotiators in the whole of Europe. Seen scrubs being sold for more than all the youngsters we've sold. So many loan deal FFS

41M is his release clause apparently. I hope it's not him who we're signing, the guy's attitude is awful
linetty wrote:Turan asked Atletico for transfer fee to be maximum 35-36M. Player willing to play at Barcelona B or on loan at Galatasaray until Jan. [md]

Atletico Madrid player Arda Turan (28) told people close to him he's confident a deal with Barcelona will be closed on Friday. [md]

NOOOOOOOOOO
linetty wrote:I think the Arda links are made up tbh
linetty wrote:Arda's very close friend wrote this on twitter an hour ago: 'Arda Turan won't be going to Barcelona !!!'

banana
linetty wrote:
Fußball wrote:Barcelona and Atletico have deal on transfer of Arda Turan (28). Transfer fee less than 41M buyout. Not yet clear when he'll join. [sport]

The deal on the transfer of Atletico midfielder Arda Turan (28) is being finalized. Official announcement to follow in coming hours. [md]

wtf smh :/
linetty wrote:
windkick wrote:I REALLY hope the Ara rumors are nothing but rumors. Here's hoping Chelsea/Utd or whoever jump and take him

Me too. His agent says he hasn't been in touch with Barca but every agent says that... Neutral Never been more against a transfer, Arda's simply a *bleep* ):
linetty wrote:Barcelona's managing committee will meet on Monday evening. They could then decide if they will sign the Arda Turan deal or not. [rac1]

Please don't. Sad
linetty wrote:Turan is talented and all but he's just not a player for Barca. Also, how does Messi not shine in a counterattacking team? He thrives when Barca's counterattacking as well and go watch his performance versus thuglombia
linetty wrote:Onda Cero: Arda said he will wait another 48 hours. If no decision, he'll move somewhere else.

banana

*Turan to Barca confirmed*

linetty wrote:"A part of me just died" is the best description of our feelings, I reckon.
linetty wrote:
linetty wrote:34m depth signing only in Barcelona. Enrique likes to rotate a lot so that makes a bit of sense though.
linetty wrote:He'd be starting at Chelsea. For Barca he's just a depth signing, though a really strong one. The only con is his age, though he can make an instant impact.
linetty wrote:He's got great technique and is great on the ball. I think he can play in Iniesta's position in a 4-3-3. Enrique likes to rotate alot so he can be either subbed on for Iniesta or Neymar.

Other than that what a fcking stupid transfer. Pretty sure even a 5 year old could name a handful of cheaper and younger options...
linetty wrote:The fee is quite ridiculous but he can make instant impact and is a brilliant sub. Don't know why I care about the cash again though, as if it goes from my pocket. Arda is a massive addition tbh.

Proud

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 15:07

I've accepted the reality. Proud Trying to look for the positives
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 15:53

linetty wrote:I've accepted the reality. Proud Trying to look for the positives

Hapless_Hans wrote: I don't like this Costa thing AT ALL.
This is the guy who kicked Ribery red-worthy, after elbowing him in the first leg, and Ribery hasn't played a game since. :facepalm:

Now he's supposed to be his competitor for the spot?

WTF are they thinking.

Sport1 claim he's agreed terms and will transfer to us for 35m €.
I hope Sport1 are as accurate about this as they were with Ödegaards done deal to Bayern.
Hapless_Hans wrote:Well.

Kicker reporting too, that's it. Douglas Costa to Bayern is happening and almost done, 'only details' left to agree on.

Not a very exciting signing for my taste, but what do I know.
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm slowly coming to terms with the Douglas Costa signing. Apparently it's 28m €, and if I tell myself he'll be the Mitchell Weiser replacement and we'll get another attacker it's ok imo.

I can relate tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 16:19

Hapless_Hans wrote:
linetty wrote:Barcelona are in advanced talks for Atletico midfielder Arda Turan (28). Club is confident they can close the deal in coming days. [catr]

ffs I thought this was an innocent joke... They should really stop doing things until new president is elected
linetty wrote: 40M for Arda is way worse than 90M for Pogba tbh.
linetty wrote:
MaraVilla wrote:lmao 40m for turan. WTF is this.

This club pisses me off, must have the worst negotiators in the whole of Europe. Seen scrubs being sold for more than all the youngsters we've sold. So many loan deal FFS

41M is his release clause apparently. I hope it's not him who we're signing, the guy's attitude is awful
linetty wrote:Turan asked Atletico for transfer fee to be maximum 35-36M. Player willing to play at Barcelona B or on loan at Galatasaray until Jan. [md]

Atletico Madrid player Arda Turan (28) told people close to him he's confident a deal with Barcelona will be closed on Friday. [md]

NOOOOOOOOOO
linetty wrote:I think the Arda links are made up tbh
linetty wrote:Arda's very close friend wrote this on twitter an hour ago: 'Arda Turan won't be going to Barcelona !!!'

banana
linetty wrote:
Fußball wrote:Barcelona and Atletico have deal on transfer of Arda Turan (28). Transfer fee less than 41M buyout. Not yet clear when he'll join. [sport]

The deal on the transfer of Atletico midfielder Arda Turan (28) is being finalized. Official announcement to follow in coming hours. [md]

wtf smh :/
linetty wrote:
windkick wrote:I REALLY hope the Ara rumors are nothing but rumors. Here's hoping Chelsea/Utd or whoever jump and take him

Me too. His agent says he hasn't been in touch with Barca but every agent says that... Neutral Never been more against a transfer, Arda's simply a *bleep* ):
linetty wrote:Barcelona's managing committee will meet on Monday evening. They could then decide if they will sign the Arda Turan deal or not. [rac1]

Please don't. Sad
linetty wrote:Turan is talented and all but he's just not a player for Barca. Also, how does Messi not shine in a counterattacking team? He thrives when Barca's counterattacking as well and go watch his performance versus thuglombia
linetty wrote:Onda Cero: Arda said he will wait another 48 hours. If no decision, he'll move somewhere else.

banana

*Turan to Barca confirmed*

linetty wrote:"A part of me just died" is the best description of our feelings, I reckon.
linetty wrote:
linetty wrote:34m depth signing only in Barcelona. Enrique likes to rotate a lot so that makes a bit of sense though.
linetty wrote:He'd be starting at Chelsea. For Barca he's just a depth signing, though a really strong one. The only con is his age, though he can make an instant impact.
linetty wrote:He's got great technique and is great on the ball. I think he can play in Iniesta's position in a 4-3-3. Enrique likes to rotate alot so he can be either subbed on for Iniesta or Neymar.

Other than that what a fcking stupid transfer. Pretty sure even a 5 year old could name a handful of cheaper and younger options...
linetty wrote:The fee is quite ridiculous but he can make instant impact and is a brilliant sub. Don't know why I care about the cash again though, as if it goes from my pocket. Arda is a massive addition tbh.

Proud
hard work to collect all those quotes :bow:
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:08

Probably took Hans ten minutes, tops.

The Franchise wrote:The problem is not that the cash isnt coming out of your pockets, the problem is we cant sign other players who can actually do a better job.

Not sure but from the years of reading your stuff, I can assume you like the signing I guess.

Maybe. I don't know Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:11

Pfff...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:15

Doc wrote:Probably took Hans ten minutes, tops.

The Franchise wrote:The problem is not that the cash isnt coming out of your pockets, the problem is we cant sign other players who can actually do a better job.

Not sure but from the years of reading your stuff, I can assume you like the signing I guess.

Maybe. I don't know Sad

No, why would you think that?

This is a awful decision in my opinion.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:18

Probably the way you word or I have devolve into a person who can't read. I personally don't think it is that awful. The price is huge, like ridiculously huge for a non starter but he is still a fine footballer.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:23

If i was a Barca fan

Spoiler:

I would be more concerned with what it represents than the deal itself, how does it look to sign a player basically because you are trying to gain votes for presidency lmao.

The fact the new president can basically sell him back stinks to high heaven, that would bother more than the sporting part of it all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:28

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If i was a Barca fan

Spoiler:

I would be more concerned with what it represents than the deal itself, how does it look to sign a player basically because you are trying to gain votes for presidency lmao.

The fact the new president can basically sell him back stinks to high heaven, that would bother more than the sporting part of it all.

Agree. Add to that the bickering over who would've bought Pogba, who's after all contracted to another club, faster and you have a panorama of classless behaviour.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:37

Doc wrote:Probably the way you word or I have devolve into a person who can't read. I personally don't think it is that awful. The price is huge, like ridiculously huge for a non starter but he is still a fine footballer.

Only the price alone, its a disaster deal and the man doesnt even have a chance to prove to be worth it. We can exclude the fact any random Barcelona fan can probably think of a dozen or more names who would make alot more sense.

But just with him, he wont start the biggest games, so clearly he is going to just fill a role and be a rotation player. So its going to be difficult for him to begin with.

Second, we are talking about a 29 year old "attacking midfielder" best known now for working hard and grafting. Very counter intuitive, if this guy is coming in to work hard and defend..then 29 isnt the right age for that, it wont be long till he starts losing the little physical gifts he has.

And with the ball, I dont think he is even that good honestly. Generally, we should be signing stars from other CL clubs, or at the very least crucial players from them..because generally they have the quality to step up. Not signing a role player who even at Atletico is subbed most often and even not used in the toughest games.

This is a sabotage signing from our own club. Signed to win votes. And if someone else (Laporta) wins, what are they supposed to do now? They cant go and sign another midfield, one who is actually good enough..because then we have too many midfielders. Sabotage is the only word I have for this.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:46

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't think Arda will win Bartomeu any votes. Pogba certainly would but Arda? Anyway, he doesn't need that. Pos will win regardless of everything.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 18:28

Really think Messi should widen his horizons imo, Vidal and Turan are fine players but they maybe question mark when it comes to performing in the roles they are assigned to in Barca. Both from La Liga and both from rivals, it just seems he's oblivious to leagues outside Spain, he called Tevez for the NT just cuz he faced against him in the CL final. At least he inserted this refund clause, which is nice i guess

I wonder who he'll elect come the elections hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 19:15

El Shaarawy wrote:Really think Messi should widen his horizons imo, Vidal and Turan are fine players but they maybe question mark when it comes to performing in the roles they are assigned to in Barca. Both from La Liga and both from rivals, it just seems he's oblivious to leagues outside Spain, he called Tevez for the NT just cuz he faced against him in the CL final. At least he inserted this refund clause, which is nice i guess

I wonder who he'll elect come the elections hmm

I agree about the widen horizons part, though I'd add you might want to be patient with Messi and not push him too hard.

There's a saying in German goes 'what the peasant doesn't know, he doesn't eat', and so Messi stemming from rural Argentina he is primarily a beef man.
He wants his burgers, and that's understandable.

Football players practise all day and they want reliability in their diet, he's had, since joining Barca, the chance to add some rice and beans over the years, at fullback preferably, or of course rice with squid or rabbit in other positions.

He's now showing clear signs of maturity imo, just this season added Krautsalat with Wurst in goal, slowly reaching out to more eastern flavours with Rakitic and Halilovic's cevapcici, and has just this week dared the step to indulge in Turan's famed mutton kebab, which does require a mature taste tbf.

The Turkish are also very hospitable people, so Turan won't mind Messi showing up for dinner at his doorstep unannounced, regularly, as is his custom, which had brought some friction with other club personnel before, not least the notoriously reclusive and stingy Pep.

Next season promises to present the basic choice between two of Europe's most famous and classic cuisines, though for me the French one is slightly overrated and often overpriced, I'd go for Verratti any day. You can never go wrong with Italian food.

In the future though I'd like to see him branch out to Asian cooking, by expediting the promotion of one of those South Korean youngsters for example.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 19:31

Stop being weirdos
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 19:41

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Stop being weirdos

Do you know what's weird? "Mole poblano" or "mole sauce" being Mexico's national dish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_sauce#mole_poblano

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_cuisine#Food_and_festivals

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 19:50

I don't rate Mole that highly tbh, has yet to convince me in big European meals.
Also typically flops when not paired with cornbread.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 20:01

Weirdos.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 21:56

What happened to hans?
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 22:04

Barca's board never fail to surpise me : After Eto'o+50 millions for Ibra, Keirisson, that CB called Chyngrisky (or something like that), Alex Song, Hleb,Douglas, Vermaleen, now it's Arda Turan Laughing
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 22:33

Bénin wrote:Barca's board never fail to surpise me : After Eto'o+50 millions for Ibra, Keirisson, that CB called Chyngrisky (or something like that), Alex Song, Hleb,Douglas, Vermaleen, now it's Arda Turan Laughing

You guys are overdoing it. € 40M is too much for him but he's nowhere near a Douglas, Keirrison or Chygrynskiy level signing.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 22:45

Tbf he does bring with him the street creed which barca does need every now and then. Barca has started winning ugly matches credit Suarez arda would definitely help in such matches

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 23:33

Fußball wrote:
Bénin wrote:Barca's board never fail to surpise me : After Eto'o+50 millions for Ibra, Keirisson, that CB called Chyngrisky (or something like that), Alex Song, Hleb,Douglas, Vermaleen, now it's Arda Turan Laughing

You guys are overdoing it. € 40M is too much for him but he's nowhere near a Douglas, Keirrison or Chygrynskiy level signing.

Well , if his arrival means No Pogba ( the midfield is overloaded now and Messi also plays there ) then the deal as a whole is up there with the others bad ones. I'd rather buy a guy like Pogba who's 22 at 80+ millions than Arda turan at 41 millions. Plus, Pogba would bring something different on the table whereas we have similar players to Arda Turan.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 23:34

we aren't losing interest in pogba.
iniesta will be 32 next summer, we'll be looking for his replacement
arda from the look of things is going to be rotation for iniesta and rakitic.. maybe for the forwards as-well
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 23:49

Donuts wrote:we aren't losing interest in pogba.
iniesta will be 32 next summer, we'll be looking for his replacement
arda from the look of things is going to be rotation for iniesta and rakitic.. maybe for the forwards as-well

Hopefully u're right about Pogba. About Ardan , I never saw him as a forward. Maybe as someone who could play behind a lone striker but playing him on the left/right wing ? Not really.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 23:40

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin