Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
20 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 22 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 22

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Damn that Lesnar pop/ovation :bow:

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 22 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 22

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Some pos keeps handing out Jobsaro section signs and the pos Cole acknowledged them. Hope Vince buries them both. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:24 pm

RealGunner wrote:Tuned in to see crowd chanting Fat owens fat scratch

Dave Meltzer heavily implied that the camera focused on that sign a lot, and it was deliberate on Kevin Dunn's part.

Not a size mark or anything, but with the facilities and trainers available at WWE, it wouldn't hurt if he actually lowered his intake of dem cheeky kebabs. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Some pos keeps handing out Jobsaro section signs and the pos Cole acknowledged them. Hope Vince buries them both. hmm

I accept that you shit on Rollins (dude cut a cringe-worthy promo last night) but I'm not gonna allow you to insult Cesaro.

No way. No
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:19 pm

He likes Sandow but hates on Cesaro Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:29 pm

MT seems to hate on everyone with DA LOOK.

Took me longer to figure that out than figuring out the sand puzzle on Uncharted 3 tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Dr. Tom phD in chatting shit would diagnose MTs hatred towards people with the look as projecting inward insecurities about his physical appearance outward to more physically aesthetic Wrestlers whilst also using non aesthetic wrestlers like Daniel Bryan and his success as a coping mechanism, as he lives vicariously through such a person.

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:32 pm

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Batista calling MT out here hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Ryback's got da look and he's goat. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Ryback's got da build but he ain't got no look.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Sandow's actually entertaining. Cesaro just spams uppercuts in succession and the IWC start fapping. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Sandow was boring as hell until he started copying Miz and doing stupid shit. Don't see how he's entertaining aside from comedy gimmicks. Which of course have no place in the upper card.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:48 pm

I also liked Batista in his prime, Cena, Rock etc all of whom are big guys. Just don't like it when people get pushed solely based on their look.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Based on Sandow's entire career, he's got all the tools to succeed as a main eventer. He's far better on the mic than the likes of Rollins, Reigns, Orton etc. Way more charismatic and entertaining too. Wrestling ability and da look seem be given preference over mic skills and character work nowadays unfortunately, which is part of the reason why the product sucks imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:44 pm

PTP live sex celebration imo.

WWE Tag Team Champion Darren Young posted the following on Instagram about his character not being gay. Young says he wouldnā€™t mind it if his character did turn gay ā€œif itā€™s for the sake of having an intriguing yet tasteful storylineā€ but not just to have a gay character.

ā€œIā€™m happy with Darren Young and where he stands in the company at present. Even though my character isnā€™t gay, Iā€™m still able to express myself in other ways like when I put my arms up into an equal sign. Thatā€™s my signature pose and it symbolizes what Darren Young is all about. Iā€™m here, and I do what I do to show everyone that we are all equal. Gay, straight, male, female, whatever your race, if you work hard and stay focused, you can make it to the big leagues! As a proud gay man in the WWE, Iā€™ve always thought my success was entirely due to my skills as an entertainer and wrestler. It had nothing to do with my personal life. This said, I wouldnā€™t mind if my character turned gay if itā€™s for the sake of having an intriguing yet tasteful storyline, but I wouldnā€™t do that switch if the reason is ā€œjust to have a gay characterā€. #blockthehate #spreadtheword #passalongā€

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:46 am

https://i.imgur.com/hZn89zr.png

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:52 am

mah n
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Brock new face of the company. hmm

Brock Lesnar granted a wish before Monday’s WWE RAW in Minneapolis, thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Here he is with Wish Kid Juan, who traveled with his family from California:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMtFI1UWUAEwsUD.jpg

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Cena's tweet means he isn't winning the 16th title sadly.

Sheamus gonna f it up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Some say WWE are gonna pull a bullshit angle cause rollins never signed the contract last night lmao

Wouldn't surprise me, it's another way for Rollins to lose and get heat and appear as chickenshit as ever. But kayfabe wise it's horrible if they do that.

They would be basically saying unless you see a live contract signing, a title can't change hands. So every time an unexpected ending happens in a match with no signing people will look back to this.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:52 pm

That would be a typical WWE thing to do lol

Heard Taker-Lesnar is the main event. Makes no sense since it won't last more than 10 minutes unless taker is allowed 8 minutes resting time per suplex.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:04 pm

A scrub match like Cena/Rollins isn't good enough to main event imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:56 am

Agree. Cena isn't good enough to main event.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:21 am

Amen. Amen.

https://vid.me/JTj3
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Jobsaro and Rollins travel and do crossfit together. :bow:

Big E and Reigns eat junk after working out, brb picking up 10 tubs of ice cream and 20 packets of cookies tomorrow. hmm

GQ Magazine Interviews WWE Superstars On Traveling, Exercising, Eating, etc.

We are not being ironic when we say that professional wrestlers are some of the world’s fittest athletes. They could crush an awful lot of ballplayers. So how exactly do they stay in such great shape when they’re traveling 300-plus days a year, while dodging suplexes and power bombs at night? We asked five of the WWE’s biggest stars—including current heavyweight champ Seth Rollins—to find out. Spoiler alert: It involves a lot of Chipotle.

How difficult is it for you guys to find gyms to work out in when you’re essentially in a different city every night?

Charlotte: Every single town I get to, the first thing I do is Google a gym. And that’s just part of your life on the road. It’s like, “I have to eat breakfast. I have to work out.”

Roman Reigns: Finding gyms are the easiest part. Nowadays you plug your iPhone in and you can pretty much figure out anything.

Kofi Kingston: We can just type in a Gold’s Gym or LA Fitness or whatever.

Cesaro: I’m pretty lucky because I travel with Seth. The CrossFit community has been really, really good to us. They just open their gyms to us and we can go and workout there.

Seth Rollins: Sometimes if you go to the same gyms, the fans catch on to that and they start hanging out at the gyms. It becomes a little bit of a circus. Over the course of three years or so, I’ve been able to create a nice little Rolodex of CrossFit gyms. I’ve ingratiated myself to the community, and that allows for a much more accessible training session as far as privacy is concerned.

Roman: I think the hardest part is actually nutrition. And not just what you eat, but eating enough.

Do you have any secrets or tips to maintaining a diet when you’re constantly traveling?

Seth: I’m a huge proponent of eating real food and eating a lot if it. As athletes, we train and travel so much, a lot of times our needs are not met calorically. But I don’t like eating to be a chore, so I kind of just go with the flow. I don’t like to plan my meals ahead of time. I feel like as soon as it becomes a chore and you start thinking of it as a diet instead of a lifestyle, that’s when you start to want to cheat more and more. You get real sloppy real quick.

Roman: Big E Langston—he’s probably one of our strongest guys—he was on this thing he called “sugar window.” So if you work out hard enough, you can literally eat anything you want right after a workout. He’s like, you can eat cookies and ice cream and chocolate syrup and your body is going to use it in a proper way. And if you look at him, he’s a genetic freak. So we’d work out and then make a sprint to the building to hit up catering for a cookie or two. It wasn’t more than a week or two until we were like, “Maybe there isn’t too much science behind this thing.” Plus, I think Big E made it a “sugar garage door.”

Charlotte: I’m the type of person who has to preplan every meal, because I love food and nothing is worse than being hungry. I really try to stay away from protein bars because I love them. I could literally eat four Quest bars at one time. So say I’m on a loop from Friday to Wednesday—if I fly out on Friday morning, I’ll have all my meals prepped in my lunch box for that day. I always try to travel with tuna packets, oatmeal, nuts, peanut butter, and rice cakes. Then once I land, I’ll look up whatever grocery store they have around and I’ll buy food for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I can pick up some apples, avocados, spinach, turkey, sliced chicken. I’ll do that right when I get in.

Is there a certain place you rely on for food when you’re on the road?

Kofi: Chipotle.

Charlotte: Or Moe’s. But only if you can’t find a Chipotle first. [laughs]

Seth: Yeah, Chipotle’s the universal one. They’re pretty much everywhere. It’s fresh ingredients. It’s quality. Now everything they have is non-GMO. If you can just get a bowl with a bunch of meat and vegetables and rice, you’re pretty set.

Roman: It’s just simple and delicious. I’ll do anywhere from two to three scoops of chicken, and then sometimes the barbacoa if the time’s right.

Cesaro: I go and get three bowls to go, and then I have my protein shake after my workouts. That’s pretty much my road diet. [laughs] I usually get brown rice and black beans. I’ll do one bowl with double chicken, one with double steak, and one with chicken and steak. It’s fresh, it’s fast, and it’s reliable.

Kofi: Anytime we can hit a Chipotle, we always stop.

You all train incredibly hard, beat yourselves up in the ring, and then you have to hop in a rental car and drive to the next city to do it all over again. How do you keep your body from falling apart?

Seth: That’s impossible, basically. The recovery is impossible. We do the best that we can, but our season doesn’t end. For the past three years, I haven’t had any extended period of time at home. The longest stretch I’ve had at home is four days in three years. And that’s legit.

Roman: The recovery process is a myth. I don’t think there is such a thing.

Cesaro: What I try to do is get a good rental car. Something that is big and comfortable that has space so I can stretch out, even when I’m driving.

Kofi: It’s funny, because you see us in the ring and we’re taking all these bumps and we’re being thrown around, and you’ll see me jump from the top rope to the outside of the ring. But what wears on the body is the travel. Like, we just flew to Victoria all the way from Florida. Those seats go back like 53 degrees! So you’re sitting in an awkward position, your legs are numb and your lower back is hurting, and then once you land you have to get in a car and drive for two or three more hours. So that is really what takes the most toll on my body.

Charlotte: Sleep is so important. And you’ll laugh at me, but I always have a jug of water with me. Sleep and hydrating I think are the most important things.

A lot of people swear by supplements to help with recovery, but traveling with that stuff can be difficult.

Roman: Those big old protein tubs are a pain in the ass. It’s happened to Seth before where one just busted open. We were sitting in the rental car parking lot about to pick up the car, and he’s just dumping out his whole checked bag, chocolate protein powder going everywhere. It was terrible.

Cesaro: Actually, one of my protein bags just kind of exploded in my bag.

Kofi: If anyone has ever had protein powder spill in their bag, you only let that happen to you one time. You have to double bag it. Plus traveling with the actual tubs of protein takes up so much unnecessary space.

Charlotte: I’ll take my protein powder and put it in a little Ziploc baggie. So like, six Ziploc bags with a scoop of protein powder in each. And then I’ll stuff it in my actual shaker bottle.

Seth: My protein comes in bags now, which is nice. As you use them, they get smaller and smaller. So I’ll fold the bag and roll it under, and then I wrap a rubber band around it so it stays closed. Then I will put the bag inside of a Ziploc bag, so that shit ain’t going nowhere.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next