Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Andrea Bertolacci Empty Re: Andrea Bertolacci

Post by M99 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Sorry, I'm not very excited for this transfer. Really really hope I end up eating crow.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm

I am not excited either . He's not a big name , not even in Serie A and the price is very expensive .

I didn't even rate him that much tbh , it's mostly Robes that somewhat changed my mind really. But even then , i can see why Bertolacci could prove to be a very positive signing.

He has characteristics we severely lack from our midfielders , such as driving the ball forward from the midfield , probably our best dribbler in comparison to the rest midfielders , has a mean left shot , calm in the final third and he's fast , which is always nice . Not sure how good his passing and long balls / crossing is , but let's see . Defensively he played CM a lot this season and he seemed to do well there.. he certainly did well enough when we played Genoa this season lol .

I am not excited ; but i am happy we got a good midfielder . And if we could get Witsel ... we would have a very strong midfield for next season , no matter who's playing at times.

I am also very curious to see what will happen with Honda . Just look at the competition really , seems like he will see a lot of bench this season . Bertolacci and Bonaventura are going to be ahead of him at all times as it seems and it's highly questionable if he wants / is able to play CM nowdays. There's also Suso too at AM and even after all that , there's a great chance if we get another top forward / Ibra , that Ses will play AM ...

If we somehow get both Witsel and Ibrahimovic / new forward , i think it's almost certain Honda will be sold , along with the likes of Cerci and Menez .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:45 am

That patchy mess of a beard needs to be sorted out IMO
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:08 am

As Dante said, he's not a superstar but he's an upgrade on all of our other box to box options, even if he may be deployed in a higher position, at least in some games. Whilst expensive, no one ever worries about the price of a player as long as they are a success and we have hopefully secured a well rounded midfielder capable of contributing for many years to come.

We've secured one midfielder very early in the market, now deliver us another one please Galliani.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 am

Haven't seen a single game of his that I remember.

Not really excited, about the signing tbh. Can anyone describe him?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:52 am

Casciavit wrote:Haven't seen a single game of his that I remember.

Not really excited, about the signing tbh. Can anyone describe him?  

you don't even remember his goal against Milan ?

doesn't show all of his run , but he basically begun his run near the midfield .

Bertolacci is fast , with some fast decision making , a mean left shot and really calm as a player , especially in the final third. His passing ways i am not so sure , but i've seen him attempt through balls here and there , long balls too . I guess that depends on his teammates more anyway , i certainly don't remember him being a particularly risky passer/making bad passes e.t.c , not even close to #Menezpassing . Questionable how strong his defensive side is , haven't seen him tackle or throw himself in there to win the ball , at least i don't remember him being the type.. generaly likes to attempt and get past his opponent , although sometimes he finds himself in awkward situations , like the goal above , he likes to take a few risks when he's on the move . Obviously he won't do these things all the time either.

Maybe not a big player right now , but he can certainly become a vital part of our own midfield. I am much more interested to see how he's link up play is going to be really. That could well be one of his biggest strengths , given we actually create a really good team around him.. he's exactly the type of player that would enjoy such combinations , his speed and flair , off the ball movement , it all seems he will be a major help to our games next season tbh . Even statisticaly speaking , he did very well . 6 goals and 8 assists , 2 less assists than Pjanic and in a deeper position at that ! Impressive , imo . In general lines , i would expect at least around the same numbers from him next season . I am certain he will feed his teammates a lot of quality passes to produce either goals , or final passes for the goals.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:56 pm

You can find MTD @ 0:36
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Not sure if serious lol is that actually him?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down