Cassius
salmano9
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sami Khedira #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sami Khedira #6

Post by Luca Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:I have mixed feelings about Khedira.

On the one hand, he has great timing, leadership and energy.
On the other, I feel he is kind of slow, and his passing range is not one of his strengths.

I love the signing, quality at a low cost and I think he will always have a place in the team.

Yeah but his heading and finishing are great. He is kinda slow in the start but later he is faster when he starts running.

That's exactly it, but I love what he does overall!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:25 am

On the other, I feel he is kind of slow, and his passing range is not one of his strengths.

I love the signing, quality at a low cost and I think he will always have a place in the team.

Agree with this.

For a B2B,he's really slow.I dont have that much of a problem with his passing but Khedira does seem too passive at times if there's one criticism of his this season.

But generally,he does the job of what is required of him.He's ofcourse an unspectacular midfielder but a safe choice imo.Doesnt make too many mistakes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Yeah but his heading and finishing are great. He is kinda slow in the start but later he is faster when he starts running.

His finishing is great? I couldn't disagree more..

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Would agree.

His finishing isnt great.Missed some absolute sitters against Udinese as well as against Inter.

He showed great composure when he scored a goal against Samp though so maybe Devi is basing his opinion off that incident.In general, i dont think he's a great finisher.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Lol I don't know why but I don't see him a lot on the field after his return, just for few instances, unlike CM8.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:43 pm

S wrote:Would agree.

His finishing isnt great.Missed some absolute sitters against Udinese as well as against Inter.

He showed great composure when he scored a goal against Samp though so maybe Devi is basing his opinion off that incident.In general, i dont think he's a great finisher.

Hmm maybe, but out of our current MF's I think he has the best heading and finishing... Pogba is the closest.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:42 am

Khedira isn't a great finisher imo. A great finisher for mid standarts would be Vidal 2 seasons ago.

But his aerial game and physical presence on the field are his best skills.
He's doing well imo,not spectacular mid,but solid.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Allegri: "Khedira? He was replaced by Sturaro as percaution, Nothing happened."

Another excellent outing.Starting to become a key part of this squad.Anyone else think he's better technically than Vidal ? Only if he improves his finishing,he'd be even more valuable to the team.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Good news he's ok.We need him vs Bayern.

As for your question Surag,I don't think he's technically better than Vidal,they are close but I think Vidal is slighty better,plus he was a impressive finisher for us.

Khedira's physical presence is his main "weapon" combined with his vertical runs and safe passing is what makes him a important piece of our mid.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:04 pm

I think he has a better football brain than Vidal- much more composure.
Vidal I think has better technical ability and energy.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:10 am

Sami Khedira confirmed on Facebook that he's okay & he will be ready for the game against Genoa on Wednesday.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:56 am

MoM for me today he was everywhere
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:08 am

He had an excellent 45 minutes but no way he'd be my MOTM.

Pogba bossed the whole game.Terrific link-up play with Morata and Dybala including a sublime control at the end where he really should've put the ball in the back of the net.
Technically,in terms of team play,this is the best Juve we're seeing in years which will only get better.
Delightful to see the players exchanging one touch passes regularly without being caught out in possession.
Its like i cant wait for the next game.We're playing really good.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:25 am

S wrote:He had an excellent 45 minutes but no way he'd be my MOTM.

Pogba bossed the whole game.Terrific link-up play with Morata and Dybala including a sublime control at the end where he really should've put the ball in the back of the net.
Technically,in terms of team play,this is the best Juve we're seeing in years which will only get better.
Delightful to see the players exchanging one touch passes regularly without being caught out in possession.

Well yeah I forgot he was subbed.

Pogba is growing in his new role and as a leader and player, but its funny how dependent he is on Marchisio.

I am the same cant wait to see what Dybala - Pogba will do next, I would add Pereyra in that mix you know I have soft spot for him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Pogba is growing in his new role and as a leader and player, but its funny how dependent he is on Marchisio.

I am the same cant wait to see what Dybala - Pogba will do next, I would add Pereyra in that mix you know I have soft spot for him.

Its amazing how we went from barely having any pace and flair and fancy skills in the side to having an abundance of it now rofl

Dat depth ffs.Players like Pereyra,Cuadrado,Zaza are just the right kind of subs we needed to take on the tired defenders.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:37 am

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Its amazing how we went from barely having any pace and flair and fancy skills in the side to having an abundance of it now rofl

Dat depth ffs.Players like Pereyra,Cuadrado,Zaza are just the right kind of subs we needed to take on the tired defenders.

I have faith in Marotta that he'll get great players with Paratici when and If we sell Pogba even thou I have doubts he'll leave and doubts about staying BUT

I have to admit the one thing we have to keep hold of the most is Allegri, he is the mastermind behind this change of style/ tactics seems like he can do almost anything and create solid/great team out of 'nothing'

:bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:50 am

Agree.

The transition so far has been fantastic.He's actually making the 3-5-2 look entertaining,with the key being Dybala dropping deeper and being the player that links the midfield and attack and thus Allegri's been able to get the best out of him too.This considering he was playing CF at Palermo with Vazquez supporting him.
Under Conte,there was this huge gap between midfield and attack and this led to some some really dire brand of football often having to rely on the individual brilliance of Tevez to win games.

I wont get too greedy ,we already have Berardi coming in the summer and i wont mind the Saponara's of the world for the AM signing as long as we keep our best players next yr,especially Pogba.

Last edited by S on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:53 am

This really resonates with me, can you remember a time where we played better stylistically?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:06 am

Luca wrote:

This really resonates with me, can you remember a time where we played better stylistically?

I think there were glimpses back in 2011 or even in the Diego days but it just remained glimpses.
The technical level of this group of players is much higher,no doubt.And they can get even better.

If we replace Lichtsteiner with a competent RB with good technique,i think the 3-5-2 is going to look formidable.Crazy isnt it ?! Laughing We all wanted it banished for life some time ago.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:12 am

This 352 is far more entertaining than Conte's 352

That's because the overall technique of our team has grown a lot especially with Pogba growing as a great player plus Dybala and Sandro have added more technique and speed to our movements.
Morata is quite similar in this aspect,he's not a typical poacher but a speedy attacker and technically speaking he's our best CF option.If he get's around last year CL form it will be even more entertaining to watch this Juve.

Basically Dybala's link up play is amazing so far,Pogba is growing on the right way and we have a potentially world class LB on Alex Sandro.Plus Marchisio has found his best place on the pitch.These are main reasons why we are firing on all cylinders.And I do think we can improve further with this group,an in-form Morata and Pereyra/Asamoah would be great.

If we somehow manage to keep our stars for bext season,find a RB similar to Alex Sandro (or even adapt Cuadrado there) and add a trequartista to link-up same way as Dybala does we will be a terrific team to face.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:08 pm

With this great play and form, I think that we can beat Bayern. There is some chaos going on the Bayern dressing room with Guardiola. They should fear us. The way we play is sexy. 352 is perfect. I would love to see Pereyra too, I have soft spot for him like Devi. He opens space very well.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Agree with all, really excited for all our games, great feeling.

This 352 > Conte's > Allegri's 352 last year.

Last season the 352 meant game over, ultra defensive and the perfect way to close games. Conte's 352 was more about dominating the play but it was hard to create chances. Now we found the right balance. Not a dig on Conte though, now we have Dybala, Pogba, Sandro, Litch and Cuadrado to create chances. We'll see what Pereyra can bring to the team, excited to see him back.

I'm feeling confident against Bayern, not that we'll beat them, but that we'll be on even terms.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:44 pm

It looks like Martinez will be out for atleast 3 weeks,so either way,assuming Pep risks him we'll be facing a rusty Martinez.

They have only like one semi-fit CB in Badstuber.

I think we should make full use of this situation.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Apparently it was exaggerated, Martinez said it was nothing serious and that he'll be back soon.

Probably gonna see Lahm-Badstuber-Martinez-Alaba, not bad at all. But better than facing Boateng and Benatia.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:51 pm

rincon wrote:Apparently it was exaggerated, Martinez said it was nothing serious and that he'll be back soon.

Probably gonna see Lahm-Badstuber-Martinez-Alaba, not bad at all. But better than facing Boateng and Benatia.

Yeah,he confirmed it himself as well.

But i dont know what counts a 'serious' injury for him tbh as he keeps getting injured regularly Laughing

Sport Bild speculate its three weeks.Still have to wait for the official update from the club though.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Back to Khedira,i like how we are being cautious with him.
We have to admit he's an important player of this team now and thankfully our immense depth allows us to use him wisely.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next