Freeza
jibers
DeletedUser#1
chad4401
RealGunner
77 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread

Post by Art Morte Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:43 pm

I almost did but I cannot reply to this thread yet, the GL jinx is too strong.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:41 pm

Pep in CL semi finals Laughing

3 flops with Bayern
Another coming with city
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Pep in CL semi finals Laughing

3 flops with Bayern
Another coming with city

Just because you are in the semi finals already, doesn't mean everyone else is hmm
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Spent 1b but cant win the CL without Messi.

My man jupp heynckes won the CL with Bayern. Left an elite squad for Pep. Pep failed with that team. Ruined it. Bought trash players. Then Heynckes returned from the old age home to take a ruined past it squad further than Pep.

This is his legacy.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 pm

guest7 wrote:TBH let's discuss the elephant in the room

How can one not win back to back CLs with Xavi, Iniesta and Messi in the same team?

Xavi Iniesta Messi equals one Ronaldo

Funny, Ronaldo isnt even as good as one Messi Very Happy

Anyway, Man City obviously still has weaknesses and a relatively young team, and just not ready to go the furthest in this comp yet. Will be interesting how they progress next season and if Pep can evolve more as in 'fix' his teams weaknesses as shown today. Pretty sure the team will be more mature and experience with better showing as time goes... but Pep will always have weakness in his system of play...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:51 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Pep in CL semi finals Laughing

3 flops with Bayern
Another coming with city

Just because you are in the semi finals already, doesn't mean everyone else is hmm
we still have to qualify, I think will go through

But PEP has been horrible in CL semis just a fact, barca and real humiliated him 3 years in a row. Now pool
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:53 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:56 pm

@Nick, City are about to go out in the quarters. Forget semi
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@Nick, City are about to go out in the quarters. Forget semi
rofl I forgot it's the quarter finals lol

Look I love pep but without Messi all he has achieved was on the back of the best team by far in its league, Bayern, and with city after they outspent all teams in Europe.

His style is great for league comp but he is flopping in the cup tied system of the CL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 12 MNxnS8p
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:25 am

Cowardly tactics got Exposed tonight.... Starting F***ING Gundogan as RW. Attempt at controlling the midfield :facepalm:

Should have started Bernardo. Until Sterling came on no one did anything on the Right side of the pitch. No attack went through that channel, while Walker refuses to put in any type of cross :facepalm:

Got cute instead of sticking with the formation and lineup that got us here 443, With Sane-Jesus-Sterling/Bernardo.

Leporte LB experiment should have been scrapped after Salah went out with 30 mins to go.

Once again Cowardly tactics got exposed. Seriously need Kun, at least he can get a goal out of nothing.

433 at home with Sane-Kun-Sterling, Silva-Fernandinho-KdB, Delphino-Kompany-Otamendi-Walker and go for it all out.

ALSO SOMEONE CREATE OR BUMP MILNER APPRECIATION THREAD, SOB is always GOAT against us.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:44 pm

The Fraudiola defense front is awfully quiet. hmm

So what is it this time? The players are still not good enough for Pep's system? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:00 pm

farfan wrote:The Fraudiola defense front is awfully quiet. hmm

So what is it this time? The players are still not good enough for Pep's system? Laughing

I criticised him heavily last night lol and Nasir just did the same, do you choose to believe what you want and ignore it for shits or something hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:03 pm

sorry in advance if this has been posted before

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:25 am

Shame on you Pep for comparing a few bottles thrown at your bus with the bomb attack on the Dortmund bus.

Playing the victim with his billion € team state-sponsored just like ISIS
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:36 am

Captain Vincent Kompany said it "had no effect on us" and that it was something they have experienced before, while midfielder Kevin de Bruyne said there was "nothing wrong with it".

"It was OK," the Belgian said. "I don't mind supporters doing that - I've had it a couple of times for my team and it's a nice feeling.

"I am fine with it as long as no-one gets hurt. It doesn't change anything [for the players]. As long as you keep the violence down, there's nothing wrong with it."

De Bruyne attitude on and off the field is world class. As for Guardiola it was only a matter of time before he started crying about it. Serves him right for not playing more than 1 BREXIT lad in the team.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:52 am

Watch him ragespend €700m this summer
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Pep doesn't make mistakes. He is too good for that.. of course since he is a perfectionist he plays some odd ways but you can't count that as mistake.

Pep can not be defeated in a tactical battle ever against other coach. He can only beat himself. After all he is a perfectionist. If you think some coaches got the better of him then wrong, pep knew what was going to happen but still chose to stick with his tactics.. because you guessed it right. He is a perfectionist.

Some narrative by pep nuthuggers in this thread.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:04 pm

M99 wrote:Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 12 MNxnS8p

I was just wondering about this. Not too long ago they were considered by some distance the two best coaches in the world and now both are being called frauds. Very Happy

Then again which coach in the world is good. They are all horrible at some time or another. Blame it on the job I guess. :coffee:

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:Spent 1b but cant win the CL without Messi.

My man jupp heynckes won the CL with Bayern. Left an elite squad for Pep. Pep failed with that team. Ruined it. Bought trash players. Then Heynckes returned from the old age home to take a ruined past it squad further than Pep.

This is his legacy.

Heynckes and Bayern is a very special relationship, perhaps better than any other such in the world today. Sadly in their obsession with Pep the Bayern think tank undervalued it.

As for Pep I have said time and again that he has not been as good since his Barca days. This season with City seemed his best since 2012 but after getting hammered like that it seems a case of same old same old.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:19 pm

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43674624

Manchester City were offered the chance to buy Paul Pogba and Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Manchester United in January, says manager Pep Guardiola.

Guardiola said the pair's agent, Mino Raiola, contacted him and told him the midfielders were available.

How frigging sad you have to be as manager to tell something like this in public?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 pm

Art Morte wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43674624

Manchester City were offered the chance to buy Paul Pogba and Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Manchester United in January, says manager Pep Guardiola.

Guardiola said the pair's agent, Mino Raiola, contacted him and told him the midfielders were available.

How frigging sad you have to be as manager to tell something like this in public?

For the last two days Pep has been terrible in the media, probably worse than he has been any time before. He is doing all those things that were for long unbecoming of him - attacking people, blaming referees, making excuses, etc. I think being outclassed four times in a row in the UCL has let out a long building pent up rage within him. Sad

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:17 pm

1 day before they play man u to win the title is the perfect time to say something like that. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Unique wrote:

1 day before they play man u to win the title is the perfect time to say something like that. Wink

That match is being crazily overrated. Put yourself in City's shoes. Do you even want to play this match? No your mind is somewhere else. If I am Pep I'll take my best players completely out of the squad, leave alone not starting them. So the media will lambast me for it? Sure but they have already been doing enough of it. So why not some more!!! Do we really need to care when a league that has already been won is officially won??? This is perhaps the most meaningless Manchester derby of all time. It serves only one purpose - for City to give fringe players some minutes and prove that they are good enough to sit on the bench on Tuesday.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:35 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Unique wrote:

That match is being crazily overrated. Put yourself in City's shoes. Do you even want to play this match? No your mind is somewhere else. If I am Pep I'll take my best players completely out of the squad, leave alone not starting them. So the media will lambast me for it? Sure but they have already been doing enough of it. So why not some more!!! Do we really need to care when a league that has already been won is officially won??? This is perhaps the most meaningless Manchester derby of all time. It serves only one purpose - for City to give fringe players some minutes and prove that they are good enough to sit on the bench on Tuesday.
do you really think city wont go all out to win this game. trust me city would rarther win this game than the liverpool return game.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Unique wrote:

You must take into account the fierce rivalry between the two Manchester teams though.

City have already won the title, but I don't think they would want to pass the chance of being crowned champion of England in front of their eternal crosstown rival.

I expect him to field his strongest eleven, wrap up the league against United and then turning his entire focus to Liverpool.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next