djfawnz
juvealbanian
salmano9
DeviAngel
dronte
40 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 6 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:PEREYRA !! :bow: :bow:

Vidal outperformed today in the first half tbh, but Pereyra still played well. I told you guys... Vidal only shines in big games Very Happy We can't sell him. He is on his way back. His form is very shaky in the league though.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 6 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:38 pm

dronte wrote:Pirlo gave away 3 very dangerous balls in the first 10 minutes. Luckily we got ourselves together, but we must finish our sitters. Seriously, what a ball by Tevez and amazing control by Vidal, but his finishing.. god. Shouldn't have trained with Pereyra :DDD

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Great one! Smile

@Devi: Attacking and creativity wise, he did well c'mon... Give credit to where it deserves. On the defensive side, that is something else, he did cost us a little bit.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:40 pm

We do not need to sub pirlo...we have no one better anyway...Tevez is not having his best match...Vidal made me rage a lot with his miss, but he is doing very good.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:42 pm

It is key in this game to not concede any goals...i Hate that *bleep* rule btw...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:59 pm

CALMAAAAA!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:00 pm

FINALLY VIDAL BREAKS HIS BAD RECENT RECORD IN PENALTIES!!!!

DESERVED RED FFS FOR CARVALHO!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Buffon can't retire...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:36 pm

VIDAL MOTM... RAN THE MOST Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Wait what? Vidal was good, but in the first half he was shit, he missed two open chances don't forget the misplaces passes too. In defense he was awesome. In the first half PEreyra was the best player on the pitch by far.

Prilo shit as usual and then he makes one move and whola a goal.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Wait what? Vidal was good, but in the first half he was shit, he missed two open chances don't forget the misplaces passes too. In defense he was awesome. In the first half PEreyra was the best player on the pitch by far.

Well man, Vidal's defensive duties are amazing man. The way he tracks back and the clean tackles are simply fantastic. Pereyra had his say in the first half, but then in the second, he wasn't that great, but had his flashes.

Vidal's control is amazin, but he relearned his finishing from pereyra lol.

I liked Pirlo today though...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Allegri: 'Pirlo was decisive'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri felt Juventus “deserved” the 1-0 victory over Monaco and explained why he picked a half-fit Andrea Pirlo.

This was the first leg of the Champions League quarter-finals and the decider will be in the Principality on April 22.

“The result is good, as we didn’t concede on home turf and that is a small advantage,” Coach Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“It will be different in Monaco, but they proved how organised they are in defence today with pace and technique in attack.

“They above all caused us problems in the first 15 minutes, as we waited for the pass between the lines rather than have the patience to wait for the right trajectory to open up.”

Pirlo was a surprise starter, thrown in after a calf injury in February.

“Pirlo had a good 70 minutes, which is excellent considering he hadn’t played for 50 days. Set plays can be decisive in these games and I needed great quality on the passes to break through those tiny spaces, and in fact his pass was decisive for the penalty.

“Carlos Tevez had also been out for six days, so he too wasn’t quite as sharp as usual.”

When Pirlo did come off, he was replaced by Andrea Barzagli for a change to the 3-5-2 system.

“Berbatov came on and could cause us problems in the air, so I preferred a more physical player at the back and an extra defender. We had several chances to add more goals, but often made the wrong final pass.

“Overall I think the result is deserved. Obviously, it’s a quarter-final, so anyone who thought we’d win 3-0 was kidding themselves. They have the strongest defence in the Champions League and Ligue 1.

“I am always optimistic, but we know that we need to score in Monaco to go forward. This is a tough side to play against and paradoxically it was easier against Borussia Dortmund because of their style of football.

“Monaco know their limitations and therefore play to stop the opposition playing. It means waiting a little longer and making an extra five or six passes to find the right breakthrough.

“It’s only normal there was pressure around this game, especially as we were the favourites, but we were too hasty and therefore made simple mistakes with our passing. In these situations, you must always have the patience and calm to play your game.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:25 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Wait what? Vidal was good, but in the first half he was shit, he missed two open chances don't forget the misplaces passes too. In defense he was awesome. In the first half PEreyra was the best player on the pitch by far.

Well man, Vidal's defensive duties are amazing man. The way he tracks back and the clean tackles are simply fantastic. Pereyra had his say in the first half, but then in the second, he wasn't that great, but had his flashes.

Stop with love about Vidal and start seeing little more open, Vidal did nothing right until that penalty, I mean nothing. After that he made great interceptions in our half.

Pereyra in the second half was moved in deeper position as CM. Do you know how many times he saved our asses.

Vidal was good today but not MoM by any means, with that being said Pereyra wasn't also.

Simply put Pereyra outperformed Vidal this season in every aspect of the statistic goals, assists (when you comapre their chances and minutes on the field). With that being said Vidal is obviously more talented football player but Pereyra can reach him or over run him. He is a menace in attack lol.

Pereyra doesn't have a bad finishing start watching more closely he simply is unlucky + he gets to excited and tries to hard in front of goal.

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 6 3o85xC7tDZHTASFBiU

Vidal ran not more then 1km more than Pereyra too
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Now while I agree with Devi that Vidal was kinda lame the 1st half, i think he did a good match overall. I also do not agree Pereyra has been better than Vidal, at all. Besides, Pereyra has mainly be deployed at CAM and Vidal at CM.

I think Pereyra has done enough to warrant Juventus to buy him, but to put him at the same level as Vidal/Marchisio/Pirlo/Pogba? Don't know....

Pirlo I wouldnt say was "shit", but was a tamed game from him. Although he did show his class, but guys please remember he hasnt played in about 3 weeks maybe.

Good game for all of us, hope we smash it at Monaco!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Stop with love about Vidal and start seeing little more open, Vidal did nothing right until that penalty, I mean nothing. After that he made great interceptions in our half.

Pereyra in the second half was moved in deeper position as CM. Do you know how many times he saved our asses.

Vidal was good today but not MoM by any means, with that being said Pereyra wasn't also.

Simply put Pereyra outperformed Vidal this season in every aspect of the statistic goals, assists (when you comapre their chances and minutes on the field). With that being said Vidal is obviously more talented football player but Pereyra can reach him or over run him. He is a menace in attack lol.

Pereyra doesn't have a bad finishing start watching more closely he simply is unlucky + he gets to excited and tries to hard in front of goal.

I didn't deny that Pereyra had a better seaosn than vidal, and you know that. I am starting to see that Pereyra is starting to get predictable with that dribble to pass by defenders. This reminds me of Krasic a little bit, but Pereyra dribbles in a classy way.

I love Pereyra in counter attacks. He has learnt a lot from Udine and applied it here with Allegri.

Vidal was the player that caught my attention today. Compare his performance today VS Parma...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:03 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I didn't deny that Pereyra had a better seaosn than vidal, and you know that. I am starting to see that Pereyra is starting to get predictable with that dribble to pass by defenders. This reminds me of Krasic a little bit, but Pereyra dribbles in a classy way.

I love Pereyra in counter attacks. He has learnt a lot from Udine and applied it here with Allegri.

Vidal was the player that caught my attention today. Compare his performance today VS Parma...

Loool are you serious bro, he drives every opposition mad that we play against, Krasic was one trick pony, Pereyra isn't. plus his ball control and dribbling in small places is amazing.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:24 am

Guys, let's not argue. While I don't think Pereyra is at Vidal's level, it is great that we are comparing Pereyra with Vidal, it means he is having a GREAT season (or vidal is having a bad season hehehehee Razz)
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:28 am

djfawnz wrote:Guys, let's not argue. While I don't think Pereyra is at Vidal's level, it is great that we are comparing Pereyra with Vidal, it means he is having a GREAT season (or vidal is having a bad season hehehehee Razz)

He is not YET on Vidal's level. But he is on his way.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:15 pm

For me the champions league is about getting the results as opposed to great performances and last night the performance was not great but we got the result and this is what top teams do! Kudos to Allegri for actually improving the team and the mindset. As for the Vidal vs Pereyra nonsense, to compare Pereyra to Vidal or to say he will reach his level or exceed him for me is extremely premature. Vidal has been injured which has affected him this season however he has been playing better and recovering his form which was none more evident than last nights performance for which he was MOTM for me. His sheer appetite for the game and the occasion is just immense, yes he made a few mistakes but he also broke up play and almost took the net off with that pressure penalty. I think Vidal is slowly returning to his form of last season and if thats the case then we will once more have the best box 2 box player in the world!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:09 pm

inderbaby wrote:For me the champions league is about getting the results as opposed to great performances and last night the performance was not great but we got the result and this is what top teams do! Kudos to Allegri for actually improving the team and the mindset. As for the Vidal vs Pereyra nonsense, to compare Pereyra to Vidal or to say he will reach his level or exceed him for me is extremely premature. Vidal has been injured which has affected him this season however he has been playing better and recovering his form which was none more evident than last nights performance for which he was MOTM for me. His sheer appetite for the game and the occasion is just immense, yes he made a few mistakes but he also broke up play and almost took the net off with that pressure penalty. I think Vidal is slowly returning to his form of last season and if thats the case then we will once more have the best box 2 box player in the world!

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
@Devi: Lol, yeah I understand, but I saw him get caught a few times with that move. Maybe it was because Monaco had a great defender in Abdennour. He may get caught in bigger defenses against teams like RM or Barca for instance.

On the side note, now the Porto won Bayern 3-1, I think that everything is possible, and we can win Barca in the SF if we face them (Barca are the best European currently IMO. Their results are stunning really... They can't let any big team win infront if their fans ffs!)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Lol Devi, you should start a Vidal VS Pereyra thread hahahaha
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:39 pm

17:31 - Wednesday POSSIBLE 3-5-2 - Juventus, this morning, has begun to prepare the match against Monaco. The feeling is that on Wednesday in the Champions League, Massimiliano Allegri can confirm 3-5-2: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense will be confirmed Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right back Lichtsteiner, amid space Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio, on the left there will Evra. In attack alongside Tevez will move Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:41 pm

I think that we will go to Monaco with a 352. We deploy it really well when defending. The main goal of the match would be to qualify. So, maybe we would play like against dortmund and let monaco attack. That is what we practiced for in yesterday's match. Allegri is very smart tactically amd in preparing for matches.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am

‘Juventus, beware Monaco's madness’
By Football Italia staff

Patrice Evra speaks extensively of Juventus' Champions League rivals Monaco and their 'madness' on the pitch, whilst revealing: “I'm going to be a Coach.”

The French defender spent four years with Les Rouges et Blancs between 2002 and 2006, and he was more than happy to discuss his former team in depth in an interview with Canal Plus.

“Monaco played a very good game in the first leg,” Evra began. “In the decider Juventus will try to take control of the match.

“Against Monaco we were the favourites. I think some players caved in under the pressure, but in the return leg things will be different.

“I'm feeling fine, I never trained so much in my whole career.

“I was very proud of Monaco after their games against Arsenal [3-3 on aggregate], you could see their 'madness', because they were fearless.

“I was able to speak with the Monaco players. They feel stronger when playing away because the atmosphere, the supporters and the stadium are different.

“I'm pleased to be returning to Monaco. The Prince [Albert II] and I have a good friendship.

“But generally I don't like to go back home because when I play against an opponent, I always want to 'kill' him – in a manner of speaking – and I'll be missing that a bit against Monaco.

“I'll need to concentrate to find that spirit again.”

The 33-year-old was additionally asked about his future, and he confirmed he would like to become a Coach.

[Former Manchester United Coach Sir Alex] Ferguson told me once that there were two players in his squad that someday could Coach a team, Ryan [Giggs] and myself. I want to become a Coach and that's what I'm going to do.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Vidal has acute tonsillitis, so there is a very big possibility that he will miss the game. Maxi will cover Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:15 pm

19:10 - FORM BUT DOUBT is 3-5-2 FAVORITE - Juventus, tomorrow, will train for the race against Monaco and then in the afternoon will reach Nice by plane and then go up on the bus, in a quarter ' hour, the lead in Monte Carlo. In the session that will take place tomorrow in Vinovo, there should also be Arturo Vidal who accused an acute tonsillitis, but his condition did not bother. Meanwhile, there remains the question on the form, with the 3-5-2 formation that appears on the favored 4-3-1-2. So in defense, in front of Buffon, should play Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, from right to left will act Lichtsteiner, probably Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio and Evra. If then the number 23 Juventus does not recover from tonsillitis could be replaced by Pereyra. The Argentine could still be the owner, Wednesday if Allegri does opt for 4-3-1-2. In attack, however, there seems no doubt and will play Tevez and Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:19 am

Vidal trains with Juventus
Arturo Vidal appears to be fit for Juventus’ crucial clash with Monaco, after training with his teammates this afternoon.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next