The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread

+15
Gil
elitedam
Mr Nick09
salmano9
Curtinho
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
Hapless_Hans
Chumlum
Ganso
zigra
Robespierre
dronte
RealGunner
Katy Perry
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread

Post by elitedam Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:51 pm

To be fair to Pogba, they play different roles, don't they?

Anyways, seriously:

Ganso wrote:Felipe Anderson lighting up serie a wtf am i watching Laughing

elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Felipe Anderson appreciation thread

Post by elitedam Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:52 pm

El Cujo wrote:If Anderson can hold form it would be really interesting to see Brazil playing with Coutinho - Neymar - Anderson up front with Neymar as a CF.

I'd rather play Coutinho in the middle and send Oscar to the bench.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:54 pm

elitedam wrote:To be fair to Pogba, they play different roles, don't they?

Anyways, seriously:

yep ,but well I don't mean who is better among 2, but that " no doubt " doesn't make sense imo .

But so wasn't so good Felipe in Brazil ? I am a bit surprised about these comments Very Happy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Robespierre wrote:

Anyways, seriously:

yep ,but well I don't mean who is better among 2, but that " no doubt " doesn't make sense imo .

But so wasn't so good Felipe in Brazil ? I am a bit surprised about these comments Very Happy

Yeah, I got you.

From what I remember, he played well for a few weeks and started getting that Brasilian media hype but quickly faded away and left Brasil out the back door.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:58 pm

elitedam wrote:
El Cujo wrote:If Anderson can hold form it would be really interesting to see Brazil playing with Coutinho - Neymar - Anderson up front with Neymar as a CF.

I'd rather play Coutinho in the middle and send Oscar to the bench.

Well yeah but I'm not sure what formation Brazil is running these days. I was thinking a 4-3-3, but if they do a 4-2-3-1 or something similar definitely Coutinho in the middle over Oscar.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:09 pm

OScar shouldn't even be called up by Brazil. Garbage player.

Coutinho, Anderson, Firmino >>>>

At least scrub Bernard is done with. Fraud of the century.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Oscar is garbage? What the *bleep*?

Coutinho's now World Class because of a 2/3 good games. LOL.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Gil always lurking in the shadows , ready to white knight for former and current Chelsea players Proud
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:02 am

Robespierre wrote:

Anyways, seriously:

Felipe had to play as RB a few games to get playing time, thats how bad he was
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:15 am

Gil wrote:Oscar is garbage? What the *bleep*?

I really can't figure out why this is a widely accepted fact in this forum. Is it because he did not score six more goals against Germany?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:25 pm

no. its because he is garbage
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Because offensively he hasn't improved since he's moved to Europe. That's almost three years now. He doesn't have the creativity to play that position. He's like an AM poacher. I'm not saying Coutinho is world class. He's too inconsistent to be even considered right now but he has talent and he has world class moments. So why not try someone different right now? Maybe Oscar can be a late substitution option for when we're trying to hold down a one goal lead.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:24 pm

It's not that he hasn't improved, the problem is that he regressed. Oscar was COMPLETELY different for Inter and for the NT. Just look as his NT games pre Confed Cup. He used to be amazing, creative as fck, now he is some sort of DM playing AM.

Coutinho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Firmino isn't even in contention for AM btw, Dunga is playing him as a striker
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Garbage Laughing Better at Inter Laughing

It's true that for a CAM he is weak at creativity but this is being exaggerated to the heavens. He has continually been Brazil's best player after Nerman and been good at Chelsea too. The problem is the same with Hazard, he is not going to improve offensively as long as Mourinho is his coach. I don't mind Coutinho being given a chance ahead of Oscar and if he proves he is better he should be the starter but to say he is garbage and should be nowhere near the team as if he gave Fred/Jo level performance is ludicrous.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Oscar has not been Brazil's best player after Nerman IMO, at least not at the WC. He was pretty poor throughout there (though most of the team was). Coutinho is very clearly better at this stage, also. Coutinho really starting to fulfill his potential from the past. Can be up there as one of the best players in the world.

If they're really using Firmino as a striker I would say they should line up like this:

Firmino
Neymar - Coutinho - Anderson

So beast. Maybe too many players that like to dribble and play with the ball though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Is that really Brazil's best forward line? My, how the mighty have fallen
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:40 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Is that really Brazil's best forward line? My, how the mighty have fallen
you lot have one of the greatest striker generations ever, Messi included. how is that working out for you guys? Actual player quality is one of the things that matter least in KO/international competitions
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:52 pm

I'd argue we never got a chance to see them work well in the WC because Di Maria and Aguero were both injured at various points and Higuain had still not recovered form an injury. But the qualifiers gave us a taste for our offensive power and it was pretty sexy, hopefully Martino brings that firepower to the Copa America.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:42 pm

FFS this guy :bow: :bow: :bow:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Bump
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:39 pm

He has been great this season. It's just somehow Lazio got outplayed in this match.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:06 am

Yes he is playing well this year.
It was the rest of  Lazio to be meh this year ( except at Olimpico) , but basically Lazio was carried  by not playing European cups last year ...
Today then they were really awful. One of worst Lazio matches ssen in recent years. A mix of Milan very good and Lazio very crap
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Did I write really this in November ?
Evidently he stopped after it ffs Laughing

One season wonder. Is he the Brazilian Zarate ? (:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Time to cash in for Lazzio.

Woodward to the rescue.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:08 pm

Push. Guy's back to playing great again this season it seems.
2nd highest whoscored rating in the italian Serie A Molenation Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:09 pm

always a distant second.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next