hrealmadrid
shaven
Mr Nick09
Le Samourai
I-no
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Disgusting idea........ - Page 2 Empty Re: Disgusting idea........

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Doc wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

That is seriously disrespecting the wealth of cm's we currently have Suspect

Not sure if I understand. He said CB and you're talking about CM. I don't know, maybe I should drink more lipton tea this morning.

LOL noyou misunderstood , he said cf was our deepest position. I was just saying we are insanely deep at cm.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:34 pm

hmm
if the team is really like a family then last year they shouldn't thrown van der vaart away Crying or Very sad to make a room for a new shinny player who was absolutely unnecessary at that time either
it's hardly surprising if that's happening again either at higuain's or benzema's expense to be honest
sure it's painful for us that probably has been attached to a certain player who have to be sacrificed, but that's the thing that we have to deal with, hopefully for the better outcome, or not, who knows, but yeah risk have to be taken sometimes Rolling Eyes
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm

alex mahone wrote:hmm
if the team is really like a family then last year they shouldn't thrown van de vart away Crying or Very sad to make a room for a new shinny player who was absolutely unnecessary at that time either
it's hardly surprising if that's happening again either at higuain's or benzema's expense to be honest
sure it's painful for us that probably has been attached to a certain player who have to be sacrificed, but that's the thing that we have to deal with, hopefully for the better outcome, or not, who knows, but yeah risk have to be taken sometimes Rolling Eyes

Well tbf that new shiny player was younger, and was a purchase for the future.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:37 pm

why get him if we have benz and higgy.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm

I-no wrote:recently, people want higuain out instead of benzema. guys, girls or whoever, teams are like a family, they need time and patience to grow into something big. higuain, marcelo, casillas and ramos are the core of the family. footballers are also people you cant discard them easily, bring someone else in and hope he delievers fast. you guys dont go change your wife when you see someone more beautiful, right? family doesnt work this way. I changed my mind, I dont want anyone from higuain or benzema to depart but if we have I would say bye bye to mr. benzema.

Benz hasn't really integrated into the family. His spanish isn't very good and for some strange reason he still likes french food better than Spanish!!! Go figure!!
There are 3 groups within the family - Spanish - which is most of team including the germans, Portuguese - the Portuguese and the Brazilians - these guys seem to like to hang out together although it's not a clique, they do get along with the Spanish and the third group is Benz and Lass. I don't find it surprising that both French are likely to be gone come August.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Tbh, both Karim and Kun are more talented than Higuain.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jenno Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Yeah... it is really pointless if we buy him!
It's true he is a great player and he has a lot of potential, but he is not needed especially with the players we have!

Higuain and Benzema are better players and they work hard for Real Madrid... they love Real Madrid!
jenno
jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jenno Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Tbh, both Karim and Kun are more talented than Higuain.

True...
But I believe talent is not everything... look at Higuain Smile
jenno
jenno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
I-no wrote:recently, people want higuain out instead of benzema. guys, girls or whoever, teams are like a family, they need time and patience to grow into something big. higuain, marcelo, casillas and ramos are the core of the family. footballers are also people you cant discard them easily, bring someone else in and hope he delievers fast. you guys dont go change your wife when you see someone more beautiful, right? family doesnt work this way. I changed my mind, I dont want anyone from higuain or benzema to depart but if we have I would say bye bye to mr. benzema.

Benz hasn't really integrated into the family. His spanish isn't very good and for some strange reason he still likes french food better than Spanish!!! Go figure!!
There are 3 groups within the family - Spanish - which is most of team including the germans, Portuguese - the Portuguese and the Brazilians - these guys seem to like to hang out together although it's not a clique, they do get along with the Spanish and the third group is Benz and Lass. I don't find it surprising that both French are likely to be gone come August.
my point mr. bill. higuain, marcelo, ramos and casillas are part of the family. if someone has to go for hamtaro then benzema.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
if the team is really like a family then last year they shouldn't thrown van de vart away Crying or Very sad to make a room for a new shinny player who was absolutely unnecessary at that time either

true, and that's arguably the right decision for the interest of the club
but we're certainly not treating van der vaart like family either Razz

Last edited by alex mahone on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

Lol come on man, Cristiano , Kaka ,Iker , Marcelo , Xabi , they all love benz. Also why did u include germans in the spanish clique?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Lol come on man, Cristiano , Kaka ,Iker , Marcelo , Xabi , they all love benz. Also why did u include germans in the spanish clique?
From my observations (strictly on the field and through interviews), Benzema has always been the shy and quiet type, but I don't see him as being unaccepted by the squad.

Last edited by adnyana179 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm

alex mahone wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

true, and that is arguably the right decision for the interest of the club
but we are certainly not treating van der vaart like family either Razz

Nah I agree , we did a lotof wrong by vdv,he outperformed kaka both seasons and kaka still started in front of him , but that dosen't mean we cant/arent changing our ways.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:47 pm

i think we are past the "i dont want kun to come" discussion now, let's wait how it turns out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper__90 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Crimson wrote:I don't think either should leave personally both have worked hard at our club and deserve our respect and encouragement

Aguero would not add anything to the team, in fact in comparison to Benzema and Higuain he is a downgrade. Absolutely pointless.

I disagree with you to some extent.

Higuain is your typical finisher, he thrives to put that final ball into the net (reminds me alot of Van Nistelrooy), while Benzema likes to pass the ball around alot and work on getting to goal from there (1-2's for example).

However, what Aguero has that both Benzema and Higuain don't have, is that he can score goals by himself. if he has the ball at his feet in the 18 yard box, he can dribble his way past defenders and score.

Aguero can score goals for us using his talent and his talent alone (mainly dribbling skills), while I don't think Higuain and Benzema can do that.

But, what I do agree with you on is that both deserve to remain at the club, as they have both proven to be world class strikers at many occasions.
Sniper__90
Sniper__90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

i honestly want hi and benz to stay, i don't want aguero though, i want Morata promoted! bounce
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/MikelPellicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Sniper__90 wrote:
Crimson wrote:I don't think either should leave personally both have worked hard at our club and deserve our respect and encouragement

Aguero would not add anything to the team, in fact in comparison to Benzema and Higuain he is a downgrade. Absolutely pointless.

Higuain is your typical finisher, he thrives to put that final ball into the net (reminds me alot of Van Nistelrooy), while Benzema likes to pass the ball around alot and work on getting to goal from there (1-2's for example).

However, what Aguero has that both Benzema and Higuain don't have, is that he can score goals by himself. if he has the ball at his feet in the 18 yard box, he can dribble his way past defenders and score.

Aguero can score goals for us using his talent and his talent alone (mainly dribbling skills), while I don't think Higuain and Benzema can do that.

But, what I do agree with you on is that both deserve to remain at the club, as they have both proven to be world class strikers at many occasions.

Benzema was rated even higher than Aguero when he was at Lyon... you never know how young players adapt to a team of stars when they are basically allowed to roam freely and are the prime targets in their formative years. It's great because their talent shines and they gain confidence... but you need to be fundamentally very sound and disciplined to play in a team like Madrid.

Aguero will not have the space or the freedom his has at Atleti if he comes to Madrid. He will need to play and move like a traditional #9. He's never, ever played like that. Will he need a year to transition like Benz? Will he have the personal humility and mental fortitude to handle early struggles? Those are tough questions to answer.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Sniper__90 wrote:

Benzema was rated even higher than Higuain when he was at Lyon... you never know how young players adapt to a team of stars when they are basically allowed to roam freely and are the prime targets in their formative years. It's great because their talent shines and they gain confidence... but you need to be fundamentally very sound and disciplined to play in a team like Madrid.

Higuain will not have the space or the freedom his has at Atleti if he comes to Madrid. He will need to play and move like a traditional #9. He's never, ever played like that. Will he need a year to transition like Benz? Will he have the personal humility and mental fortitude to handle early struggles? Those are tough questions to answer.
higuain never played for atletico. your post shows through and through you are a fanzema, hehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Where do you see Higuain in my post Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:Where do you see Higuain in my post Evil or Very Mad
edit the second higuain ,too, hehehehe
benzema was rated even higher than hamtaro, you wanted to write, right? Twisted Evil
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 pm

I-no wrote: you guys dont go change your wife when you see someone more beautiful, right? family doesnt work this way. I changed my mind, I dont want anyone from higuain or benzema to depart but if we have I would say bye bye to mr. benzema.

Why leave the wife or gf for another only to leave the other again for another who's more beautiful? We just cheat our way into the panties of all beautiful ones. We like to be fair with all beautiful ones. We treat them equally when we can.

I speak for myself here, though i'd like to think i am speaking for the rest of the guys as well.

Last edited by huntsman on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 pm

I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Where do you see Higuain in my post Evil or Very Mad
edit the second higuain ,too, hehehehe
benzema was rated even higher than hamtaro, you wanted to write, right? Twisted Evil

Lol. Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm

huntsman wrote:
I-no wrote: you guys dont go change your wife when you see someone more beautiful, right? family doesnt work this way. I changed my mind, I dont want anyone from higuain or benzema to depart but if we have I would say bye bye to mr. benzema.

Why leave the wife or gf for another only to leave the other again for another who's more beautiful? We just cheat our way into the panties of all beautiful ones. We like to be fair with all beautiful ones. We treat them equally when we can.

I speak for myself here, though i'd like to think i am speaking for the rest of the guys as well.
your example is bad. if higuain leaves the situation is like a divorce not cheating. try again, hehehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2