isignedupjusttoseesigs
mr-r34
CBarca
Shed
Kick
19 posters

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by fatman123 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:56 am

CBarca wrote:
fatman123 wrote:I did a bachelor of commerce with majors in marketing and international business.

And now I'm an overqualified waste of space drunken drunken

Interesting. You studied marketing to become a professional waste of space hmm

Sounds similar to the business students I know...

Dw brah, one day I'll be an overpaid monkey in a suit Proud

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:25 pm

My stepdad not so long ago told me about how many people go study business and marketing, and how it seems to be the trend for getting dat staus and making your fair share of money one day but then they don't have the most single clue about how marketing actually works and what's expected of them Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:19 pm

As long as they can market themselves to get a job Rolling Eyes.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:56 pm

CBarca wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:What are you doing there and what's the pay?

basically assembly line type stuff, generally a lot of building of different parts through drilling/hammers and all. Some of it's not so bad, some of it sucks. I'm getting to know the people there better which helps.

I don't know the laws @Dom but in a state that's been lead by republican posterboy Scott Walker for the last 4 years, i wouldn't be surprised if child labor is OK here.

Happy birthday Juveman!

Thanks buddy Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d1iSn5fgqvI

Removed embedding due to langauge - Kick
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:56 am

You guys ever get in a situation where you can't figure out whether you actually like a girl or not?

I've gotten to know this one girl very well over the past year, she's probably my best friend from college, or at least top 2--and I am the same for her. She's quite attractive by anyone's standards and an amazingly nice person. She does have a lot of the qualities I would look for in a girlfriend and we get along very well. We would be a great couple, to be honest.

Sometimes when I think of her, I do get the feeling that maybe it's worth a shot. Sometimes I have feelings like perhaps I am interested in getting together with her. Other times, I only see her as a friend, and I wonder if I would even say yes if she wanted to get together with me. I think, we do well as friends, do I even want anymore?

It's a bit strange for me to think that because I've never met someone who is attractive and has many qualities I look for and feel as if I'm not interested sometimes.

I think it's possible that it's due to me being single right now, and fairly happy with being single for the time being, in conjunction with never really getting the vibe that she's interested. I get the vibe she would say I would be a great boyfriend but that she's not interested.

Overall, it's a bit odd. It doesn't bother me much though, since I'm content with where I am. I'm happy to just let all of these odd thoughts float around and find their natural places sometime in the future. I just thought I'd ask if you guys have ever been in a similar situation.

On a sidenote: Do you guys have any friends of similar type (would be a great gf, attractive, great personality) that you guys are just, in general, not interested in? Girls that you really should be interested in, but for whatever reason, just aren't attracted to them?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:15 am

I certainly have female friends who I am not attracted to but am great friends with.

Sounds to me like the biological attraction isn't there, although levels of biological attraction does change over the period of a month.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 am

Have a good friend which I'm not attracted to physically, well... only sexually.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:34 pm

El Gunner wrote:Have a good friend which I'm not attracted to physically, well... only sexually.

Wait, what?

Time flies man, I'm going back to Madison tomorrow already and starting the part of my life where apartments are a thing (most people do apartments after one year in dorms in Madison, a lot cheaper and I don't doubt one reason is the ease of alcohol use, damn Wisconsin--anyhow, I'm a part of "most people", now). Going to be a sophomore in college now, jeeze.

Looking forward to it though, after too long of doing monotonous factory work I can only explain my willingness to get back to learning and absorbing knowledge as a full time thing as very eager.

This place has been dead for some time. Did people here die? Is Australia under water? Did someone forget to throw another shrimp on the barbey?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:10 am

CBarca wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Have a good friend which I'm not attracted to physically, well... only sexually.

Wait, what?

Time flies man, I'm going back to Madison tomorrow already and starting the part of my life where apartments are a thing (most people do apartments after one year in dorms in Madison, a lot cheaper and I don't doubt one reason is the ease of alcohol use, damn Wisconsin--anyhow, I'm a part of "most people", now). Going to be a sophomore in college now, jeeze.

Looking forward to it though, after too long of doing monotonous factory work I can only explain my willingness to get back to learning and absorbing knowledge as a full time thing as very eager.

This place has been dead for some time. Did people here die? Is Australia under water? Did someone forget to throw another shrimp on the barbey?

Laughing

Where did all the aussies go? Sad

Yea I have one week left until I go back to school. It's crazy how fast summer went but I'm definitely excited to get back to work. How has everyone else been doing?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:18 am

They went into hiding after the Ashes.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 am

Whats an ashes?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:07 am

Something Australia suck at rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:14 pm

cricket. meh.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Exactly why you lost it Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Seeing as Australian beat NZ last time, you are mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:23 pm

Tbf NZ has LotR. Australia has Mad Max.

LotR >>> Mad Max soooo :/
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:10 am

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:21 am

Who saw this Rabona assist from Carrusca last night?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/ffa-cup/ffa-cup-2015-video-marcelo-carruscas-incredible-rabona-assist-sees-adelaide-through-in-ffa-cup/story-fno7mzzd-1227500412657
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:39 am

Carrusca :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:59 pm

How does Aussie football compare to MLS?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:55 pm

CBarca wrote:How does Aussie football compare to MLS?

Unlike the MLS, the A-League is severely lacking in Sir Frank Lampard
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:19 am

Similar quality, except our imports are nowhere near as high-profile and our clubs have much smaller budgets. Nevertheless, we still have some of the best clubs in Asian confederation.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:45 am

Forza with that NZ flag sig Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:46 am

Sup kicky
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:19 am

Not much, super busy.

yourself?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next