Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 26 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

+16
McAgger
futbol
Katy Perry
jibers
Dutti
Zero
Helmer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
Hapless_Hans
izzy
B-Mac
halamadrid2
RED
Glory
Busby Babe
20 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 26 Empty Re: Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by Glory Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:39 pm

I am done. Wont watch a single game now. This is solely on LVG. What was the need to go defensive from the 2nd half. We were playing at our frigging home goddammit.  I bet we went back to 3-5-2 as well. Well done mister. Valencia assisting welbeck. A great kick in the teeth for lvg and for his arrogance for totally shutting rafa out. At least if this defeat will bring about some changes, fair enough. Nevertheless I am *bleep* done with the season. Bye bye. Dont want anymore of this Waste of time to make my life more miserable than it already is. Will catch ya guys next season, k. cheers

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 26 Empty Re: Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by B-Mac Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:43 pm

WHY the HELL did he change anything at half time....honestly we were all over them....fffssss

Ref shit, Valencia *bleep* shit footballer treats the ball like a grenade

Welbeck disrespectful prick, Ronaldo has more respect then a home grown local kid, embarrassing.

Last edited by B-Mac on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Lvg killed us with those subs. No need to go defensive.

He is absolutely useless.

Our best opportunity to win the fa cup in a long time and we frikked it up.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:35 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:I am done. Wont watch a single game now. This is solely on LVG. What was the need to go defensive from the 2nd half. We were playing at our frigging home goddammit.  I bet we went back to 3-5-2 as well. Well done mister. Valencia assisting welbeck. A great kick in the teeth for lvg and for his arrogance for totally shutting rafa out. At least if this defeat will bring about some changes, fair enough. Nevertheless I am *bleep* done with the season. Bye bye. Dont want anymore of this Waste of time to make my life more miserable than it already is. Will catch ya guys next season, k. cheers

You know what, I don't blame you. I get no enjoyment from watching this team atm. When they're not boring the life out of me and getting wins somehow, the defence and louis provide baffling mistakes/decisions that amuse me for the wrong reasons.

It's whatever, I'm not gonna invest too much emotions. I'll still watch the matches and want the team to do well, but it's whatever...

It just one big ball of 'meh'.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:47 pm

ffs best we have played in 2 years

about time
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:48 pm

So good. Wazza's celebration, predictable but still brilliant :bow: LvG definitely deserves praise for the teams performance, everyone playing well.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:52 pm

brilliant performance that 1st half. So good and the best we've played all season.

Lets keep it up for the 2nd half.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:54 pm

B-Mac wrote:ffs best we have played since 2008.

about time

Fixed

Always a free man when we have the ball. Too much space between the lines. This is where positional play is at its best.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:11 pm

jibers wrote:
B-Mac wrote:ffs best we have played since 2008.

about time

Fixed

Always a free man when we have the ball. Too much space between the lines. This is where positional play is at its best.

:bow:
yep. And I could see the evidence today. I dont know for sure but, yep I think so.
For instance, players should be adept to pass with the outsides their feet when in this system. And I saw a sumptuous pass from rooney just like that with the outside of his right foot in the 2nd half.
Then the speed of passing improved massively.

Puppittino had no clue today on what struck his side in the 1st half. Laughing Brilliant!!! Outclassed completely. LvG!!..woww Shocked

k anyway let's not get excited and just try to remain calm. Pool next. :coffee: Please for God sake Di maria on the bench and start the same team.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 pm

That.Was.Beautiful.

Needed that confidence boost ahead of our game v Liverpool next week.

Fellaini, Mata, Herrera, Rooney, Blind- all were superb. We were murdering their right hand side, Blind and Young linked up well, Fellaini was working the channels well. Herrera and Mata provided an extra option for the pass. And our pressing in their half was brilliant.

The team looked energetic and up for it. Great response to last Monday's upset.

Rooney has just answered questions, if LVG had any, that he is undoubtably our best striker and best utilised as a no.9. No way should RVP and Falcao be in the starting 11.

Also, dare I say it, we looked more better without Di Maria. We kept and used possession better. More fluid in the transition of play and more effective in protecting the back four due to how well Mata and Young tracked back. A surprise food for thought there?

Jones and Smalling had a very solid 2nd half, after Jones started out nervously, he grew in confidence as the game went on. Very pleased with them.

Fellaini was a collossal, man. My MOTM, and Neville rightly gave it to him too. There were many contenders though.

Very happy and we must keep it up for next week as even though we were very good, Spurs were poor. Liverpool will be a reat stern test (as it always is).

Very happy cheers LVG must stick with this team for Anfield. No bs tinkering the squad. They all on merit deserve their place for next week's match.

Also, finally, great to see both Perrera and Rafa get minutes too. Aaand to a lesser extent, Falcao.

Yes! Huge win.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Urgency. Urgency. Urgency.

Welcome back Proud Stay now, will ya!

We sat back and allowed them more time on the ball in the 2nd half. But job was done.

Harry Kane who? Eriksen who?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:41 pm

RED wrote:That.Was.Beautiful.

Needed that confidence boost ahead of our game v Liverpool next week.

Fellaini, Mata, Herrera, Rooney, Blind- all were superb. We were murdering their right hand side, Blind and Young linked up well, Fellaini was working the channels well. Herrera and Mata provided an extra option for the pass. And our pressing in their half was brilliant.

The team looked energetic and up for it. Great response to last Monday's upset.

Rooney has just answered questions, if LVG had any, that he is undoubtably our best striker and best utilised as a no.9. No way should RVP and Falcao be in the starting 11.

Also, dare I say it, we looked more better without Di Maria. We kept and used possession better. More fluid in the transition of play and more effective in protecting the back four due to how well Mata and Young tracked back. A surprise food for thought there?

Jones and Smalling had a very solid 2nd half, after Jones started out nervously, he grew in confidence as the game went on. Very pleased with them.

Fellaini was a collossal, man. My MOTM, and Neville rightly gave it to him too. There were many contenders though.

Very happy and we must keep it up for next week as even though we were very good, Spurs were poor. Liverpool will be a reat stern test (as it always is).

Very happy cheers LVG must stick with this team for Anfield. No bs tinkering the squad. They all on merit deserve their place for next week's match.

Also, finally, great to see both Perrera and Rafa get minutes too. Aaand to a lesser extent, Falcao.

Yes! Huge win.

Indeed. And thats because without him in the squad the entire team plays far more intelligently. They will be far more open to ideas and will most of the time use their firgging brains in passing the ball around. Where as when di maria is playing, its the opposite. Every single of them will look for him when passing. So even if we have other areas open and exploitable, its like theres only one direction and one avenue when attacking i.e di maria.
Teams will double upon him and lately thanks to his extremely low self confidence they dont even have to do that and simply take the ball back from him by allowing him to run at defenders and stumble to ground,  will win back possession cheaply and our entire team will look clueless on how to penetrate.
Thats very easy to interpret imo.

And thats exactly why he shouldnt start next match. Mata has earned his place not to mention the telepathic connection he shares with herrera Proud and the whole team will play better without di maria in the 11 right now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Agreed, Lumiere.

LVG has a big decision for next week whether to start him or not.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 26 OloLqhp

The big one. Only a couple of days remaining.

Beating this team is one of the great joys of football for me.

Another big speech from Rooney should do the trick, not that it's needed, all our players should be pumped up for this.

Tired of seeing us turn up at Anfield and playing like scared kittens.

Can't believe they're unbeaten in the league in 2015. wtf. how? Smash them United please.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:18 pm

RED wrote:
Can't believe they're unbeaten in the league in 2015. wtf. how? .

You'll see why when you play us. We'll press the life out of your shit and then some. And while we are at it we'll press some more. And all on top of having a decent defense who don't make the same mistakes they did 2014. So yes Lovren will not be gifting you a goal like he did at OT.

Also don't expect to get calls at Anfield like that clear offside goal Mata scored.

And yes we will definitely score on you as we finally have our best forward to work with and not a 20 who couldn't score in a brothel.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:30 pm

RED wrote:Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 26 OloLqhp

The big one. Only a couple of days remaining.

Beating this team is one of the great joys of football for me.

Another big speech from Rooney should do the trick, not that it's needed, all our players should be pumped up for this.

Tired of seeing us turn up at Anfield and playing like scared kittens.

Can't believe they're unbeaten in the league in 2015. wtf. how? Smash them United please.

The match will be decided in the midfield. And because of that I am a little worried. Fellaini can crumble under hyper pressing. One of The reasons we dominated the spurs match was because their MF was non existent, they used a couple of kids and hence our CMs had a heyday.

Coutinho vs Carrick
Allen vs Herrera
Henderson vs Fellaini ( silent )

If we can win 2 of those battles I am somewhat certain that we will take at least a point, which here in this particular scenario I will take gladly.

Shaw and Rojo are unavailable for the game. So Blind against Sterling on the left side. That is again a cause for concern.

The biggest of them all however is the di maria conundrum. LvG HAS to take the bold step here and leave him out. Mata playing instead of him on that right side has got more than one advantage.
Apart from the obvious mata-herrera telepathy, valencia playing alongside di maria if the latter is chosen can be a huge mistake as it can quite easily culminate into the scenario as the one which happened in the FA cup match i.e 2 wingers on the right and non existent defensive cover when they attack.
So if di maria starts, rafael starting is a must.

ddg
valencia-smalling-jones-blind
mata-herrera-carrick-young
fellaini
rooney

Angel can come at the 60th minute when their players finally get tired owing to the 'some more' pressing they are going to do, he can make them pay. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
RED wrote:

You'll see why when you play us. We'll press the life out of your shit and then some. And while we are at it we'll press some more. And all on top of having a decent defense who don't make the same mistakes they did 2014. So yes Lovren will not be gifting you a goal like he did at OT.

Also don't expect to get calls at Anfield like that clear offside goal Mata scored.

And yes we will definitely score on you as we finally have our best forward to work with and not a 20 who couldn't score in a brothel.

Couldn't score v Blackburn at home, needed the flukiest of goals against Swansea.

You lot are not in the best of goal scoring form coming into this game.

We have to not allow Coutinho the space to shoot from outside the box. Majority of your goals come from hit and hope. Our defence has to remain organized and keep their discipline from your bunch of divers (starfish aka gerrard last min pen.com) and we should be alright (tall order considering our defence is shocking). But I'm sure/hoping they'll be up for this knowing what's at stake.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:00 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Couldn't score v Blackburn at home, needed the flukiest of goals against Swansea.

We have to not allow Coutinho & Henderson the space to shoot from outside the box. Majority of your goals come from hit and hope. Our defence has to remain organized and keep their discipline from your bunch of divers (starfish aka gerrard last min pen.com) and we should be alright (tall order considering our defence is shocking). But I'm sure/hoping they'll be up for this knowing what's at stake.

Hopefully main man Marouane will stop that thug Henderson. Man mark him out of the game even if it means playing deeper. Want herrera to be the no.10 tomorrow or even mata alternatively switching positions. Proud Carrick should be able to handle Coutinho with his experience.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
RED wrote:

We have to not allow Coutinho & Henderson the space to shoot from outside the box. Majority of your goals come from hit and hope. Our defence has to remain organized and keep their discipline from your bunch of divers (starfish aka gerrard last min pen.com) and we should be alright (tall order considering our defence is shocking). But I'm sure/hoping they'll be up for this knowing what's at stake.

Hopefully main man Marouane will stop that thug Henderson. Man mark him out of the game even if it means playing deeper. Want herrera to be the no.10 tomorrow or even mata alternatively switching positions. Proud Carrick should be able to handle Coutinho with his experience.

As long as main man Fellaini doesn't recieve an early yellow.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:49 pm

RED wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
RED wrote:

As long as main man Fellaini doesn't recieve an early yellow.

Its main-man-Marouane.  Razz That way we can simply type m3 when referring to fella. Very Happy

jokes aside, yea true but then again m3 eco smile is in good form now. He is showing lately that he can win back possession without going to full on thuggery mode. That chelsea home performance is the ideal scenario, where he totally neutralized Fabregas with controlled aggression and man marking. Want a repeat of that. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 pm

The way we are talking(united fans in general) about Fellaini, giving him nicknames, naming him motm one or two times this season, shows what a big turnaround he's made. Big credit to him.

Imagine someone travelled back in time to the beginning of last season and telling this would happen. I would have referred him/her to a psyche ward.

Also he's showed in the game v Spurs that he doesn't only encourage the high ball game. Play it to his feet is a good option too, he tactically can get into good positions in the final 3rd to inflict damage.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:21 am

True. I actually felt that too while type the above post. Smile
Its really commendable. Has become a vital part of our team.

But has to keep the consistent performances coming. He was immense during his Everton days. Hasnt reached that level yet for us. Courtesy the impact and influence of physical footy in the PL, teams literally feared him those days.
May be as a short term measure its a very good thing for us that While fellaini can get us 'results', lvg and co. can work under the radar to propel the club in the direction of Ajax style total football or the tactic oriented positional play. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Leggo!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Needed half-time, a good performance at Anfield, so rare from us
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:21 pm

excellent half...let's keep it going...LVG pls no dumb half time subs
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Huge, absolutely huge win
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next