Lord Spencer
Donuts
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
McAgger
95 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 21 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Unique Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:10 pm

I read today that klopp wanted to give vardy a clap for his goal. Don't worry about vardy a goal worry about the shit goal keeping that gifted him the goal. And instead of clapping Leicester strikers maybe you can sort out a striker for Liverpool. Sort it out jurgan

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 21 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Surely that would be for the first goal?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Well, Vardy's goal I don't think it's Mignolet's fault. Yes, he was too advanced considering the defender was in front of Vardy, but even if he was somewhat more closer to the goal, that was a great shot.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:50 pm

free_cat wrote:Well, Vardy's goal I don't think it's Mignolet's fault. Yes, he was too advanced considering the defender was in front of Vardy, but even if he was somewhat more closer to the goal, that was a great shot.
if he was standing where he should he would catch that shot.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:55 pm

I don't think that the results are defensible for Klopp. He is not getting the best out of the team he currently has of that there is no question. People can lament the quality of the players, but the reality is that there are still some good players and outside of maybe one or two none of them are really awful. The team selection, set-up and execution has been really poor and that's all there is to it.

Ibe, Ojo, Kent, Benteke, Teixeira are all players that should be playing more rather than trying to play Henderson out of position and relying on Can to create (his decision making has been awful, and he really needs to be replaced with Allen tbh). Sticking with a 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1 with some combination of Henderson/Can with Allen/Lucas in midfield then Ibe/Ojo, Lallana/Teixeira, Coutinho/Milner behind Firmino/Benteke/Whoever else for now until we have other strikers healthy is the way to go.

Henderson and Milner as our two wide players with Lallana in the middle? It's painful. Especially since Can has really started to look either worn out or just lost. Moreno brings absolutely nothing of value to the field either so Flanagan or Smith should be starting there but anyway. I'd like to see them go with Henderson/Allen in the middle and Ojo/Coutinho/Ibe behind Firmino for the next game (or replace Coutinho with Lallana/Texeira).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:26 pm

If you say "give him time", surely that has to mean give him time in which the results can be worse than what you could expect AFTER that time has passed, however long you grant it, or AFTER a full season, pre-season etc.

You can't say 'well let's give him time' and then go, 'the results are indefensible' lol.
The defense is that you want to give him time Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:50 pm

I don't think they close each other out. Klopp should be in charge of Liverpool at the start of next season - i.e. be given time - but at the same time the results in the present are poor and worrying and no reason why they couldn't be criticized.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:If you say "give him time", surely that has to mean give him time in which the results can be worse than what you could expect AFTER that time has passed, however long you grant it, or AFTER a full season, pre-season etc.

You can't say 'well let's give him time' and then go, 'the results are indefensible' lol.
The defense is that you want to give him time Laughing

Art Morte wrote:I don't think they close each other out. Klopp should be in charge of Liverpool at the start of next season - i.e. be given time - but at the same time the results in the present are poor and worrying and no reason why they couldn't be criticized.

This.

Saying that he gets time doesn't mean that he is beyond criticism. There are lots of worrying signs, but I'm not going to call for him to be sacked. I'm going to hope that it's growing pains, or that he's going to adapt, or that the personnel changes that must surely be coming are going to have a big impact on the team.

Giving someone time doesn't defend their actions it just means that they'll have the chance to rectify or change them in the future. He's still not exactly breeding confidence with performances and approach in some cases since he's taken over.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Sure. But there may be reason why the results may be bad, and lineups puzzling.
The reason being Klopp has to figure out stuff in games since he didn't have a preseason.

But don't let me spoil your positive spirit.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Are people saying klopp needs more time to see Moreno bomb forward and leave massive holes at the back and defend like a pub player when he does bother to get back. Most goals come from his side. So either klopp can't see it. Or he does see it and is happy with it or 3rd Moreno does not do what klopp tells him. Take your pick people
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:59 pm

...>.>>>
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:02 pm

he wont last long. bring back rafa. 83% of the ball in the first half and 1 sgot on target with Sturridge and benteke sitting on the bench. get out of jail and go 2 up. keeper makes a silly mistake like he does every week and the team fold. we see this every single week.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:06 pm

red alert will be on here later saying how Liverpool don't have the players to see out a 2-0 lead against teams like sunderland and how we got beat by a world class player like defoe.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:10 pm

rofl

literally 4 months.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Doesnt matter, should be sacked just for giving Mignolet another 5 year contract.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Don't call me James wrote:rofl

literally 4 months.

klopp is the highest paid manager in our history. 4 months or not we are worst now than we were the day Rodgers got sacked. I don't care how shit people think out players are none of them are playing at 60% of what they can play. same mistakes from the keeper each week nothing changes. same mistakes at the back each week nothing changes. nothing in mf picks the same mf.  he is not changing tactics or players. so what does he think will happen. does he think one day they will just start scoring goals and keeping clean sheets.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:32 pm

You realize even Real gave Rafa more than 4 months Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:44 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You realize even Real gave Rafa more than 4 months Laughing
and if klopp matched rafas results and performences I would kiss klopps ass. but he is not.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Unique, even before Klopp came in, I told you he would, and then told you to sit back, relax, and not worry your pretty little head.

What are you doing? It's going to be fine.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Unique wrote:
and if klopp matched rafas results and performences I would kiss klopps ass. but he is not.

Considering the teams they manage/managed the comparasion is pretty even. Rafa was shit for us, Klopp has been shit since he signed
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Unique, even before Klopp came in, I told you he would, and then told you to sit back, relax, and not worry your pretty little head.

What are you doing? It's going to be fine.
not sure how you think it will be fine. for klopp to replace that squad with better players will take chamions lge football and 250mil. we don't have either.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Unique wrote:

Considering the teams they manage/managed the comparasion is pretty even. Rafa was shit for us, Klopp has been shit since he signed
tbf the madrid fans expected far more from rafa than I expect from klopp.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:02 pm

I tell you what I expected to see from klopp by now. I expected him to get some organisation at the back a make it hard work for teams to score goals against us. I didn't expect much from the mf we don't have a top class mf player so I thought get the most out of these and maybe sign one in the summer. now any team that can pick Sturridge benteke Lallana coutinho firmino and ibe should not be this bad up front. I'm not saying they are world class players far from it. but in a lge where Leicester are 6 points clear and vardy is top goal scorer them players should score far more than they have. any manager worth his salt knows you build a team from the back. you get clean sheets and then work on getting goals.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 pm

bump Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 21 6c620360cbf339b1919205c6ec398d29
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:50 pm

You would probably chop off your balls to have him instead of Van Gaal.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 21 A98014f834df7d3f284600edd38bf321

LVG at his worst >
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next