windkick
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Winter is Coming
The Franchise
34 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Rest of the Football World Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Rest of the Football World Thread

Post by messixaviesta Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:19 pm

I think it's so sweet that Claudio Ranieri who Jose Mourinho needlessly humiliated several times in the media was the one to strike the last nail in his coffin at Stamford Bridge.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Rest of the Football World Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Rest of the Football World Thread

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:48 pm

https://streamable.com/ot5k

What do you guys think about Arsenals performance last night? Do you think they will be no match for Barca come CL football again?
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Arsenal are the most unpredictable team for me. And that's something which shouldn't be be taken granted for. We at times get over confident with lesser teams and throw away wins, lets hope we don't take them lightly. Believe me this Arsenal team on their day are very capable of knocking us out.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:55 pm

"On their day" everyone is capable of knocking everyone out. Under normal circumstances they should be beaten convincingly over 2 legs.

Messi vs. Monreal.
Neymar vs. Bellerin.
Suarez vs. Mertesacker and Koscielny.
Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta vs. Ramsey, Flamini, Özil.
Lucho vs. Wenger.

A mismatch in all areas on and off the pitch. Alexis can have a moment of quality but majority of the time he should be busy with defending in his own half anyway.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Arsenal are the most unpredictable team for me. And that's something which shouldn't be be taken granted for. We at times get over confident with lesser teams and throw away wins, lets hope we don't take them lightly. Believe me this Arsenal team on their day are very capable of knocking us out.

I don't think we can be stupid enough to take Arsenal lightly but yes they are certainly capable of knocking us out.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Having played under all of Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Pep Guardiola, Xabi Alonso says that the latter is the best coach he has ever worked with.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Whats the news? People saying hes a fraud are simply blind or butthurt (like Surag).
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:07 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Having played under all of Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Pep Guardiola, Xabi Alonso says that the latter is the best coach he has ever worked with.

:bow: the GOAT
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:18 am

Pep is quite clearly the most in-demand coach in the world today but it's worth thinking who is second on that list.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 am

Those of you who have been on this forum for a few years might recall how I had expressed my displeasure with Yaya Toure being shunted out of the team by Pep. Later when Sergio Busquets developed into such a fine player it worked very well for the team but I still had this thought sometimes that we hadn't been fair to Yaya. All that until now. After the way he has behaved in the last few months I am so glad that he was let go years ago.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:08 am

messixaviesta wrote:Those of you who have been on this forum for a few years might recall how I had expressed my displeasure with Yaya Toure being shunted out of the team by Pep. Later when Sergio Busquets developed into such a fine player it worked very well for the team but I still had this thought sometimes that we hadn't been fair to Yaya. All that until now. After the way he has behaved in the last few months I am so glad that he was let go years ago.
Pep knows best. :bow:
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Pep is quite clearly the most in-demand coach in the world today but it's worth thinking who is second on that list.

probably simeone
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:26 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Having played under all of Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Pep Guardiola, Xabi Alonso says that the latter is the best coach he has ever worked with.

Xabi saying his current coach is best? Basically every player does that.

I would wait for the answer after his v retirement.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Adit wrote:

Xabi saying his current coach is best? Basically every player does that.

I would wait for the answer after his v retirement.

Xabi was asked about this a few times, which he didn't want to get involved in, so I highly doubt its the reason he said that. Matter of fact this summer he refused to compare Pep and Mou.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:14 am

messixaviesta wrote:Those of you who have been on this forum for a few years might recall how I had expressed my displeasure with Yaya Toure being shunted out of the team by Pep. Later when Sergio Busquets developed into such a fine player it worked very well for the team but I still had this thought sometimes that we hadn't been fair to Yaya. All that until now. After the way he has behaved in the last few months I am so glad that he was let go years ago.

What has Toure done?

I still think he was treated unfairly. He should have been given more playing time ahead of Keita (not Busquets).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:27 pm

yea seriously, people act like he murdered someone. he was just speaking about some things, but that's no different than what Pique or Xavi do for example. He' a fantastic football player and the entire team loved him.

Pep blatantly phased him out during his prime years and loved Keita. We could of easily kept him in rotation
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:25 am

Madrids making things way too easy for Barca

Its like a no contest these days.

Been only a while but I could even tell earlier. Zizou is not a good coach, he went to to Bayerns training to look up Peps methods but thats a pointless task really, he seemed not to pick up anything from the master. Thats what you get for sacking Carlo, daydreaming Peresito thought they will get better than him jeez, absolutely out of touch, even more than Bartomeu and Rosell before him which is quite an achievement to be fair.

Cant wait for the clasico, its gonna be top notch fun again.

Heres the thing, the squad is fine but the management is awful. You can get results even with Munirs, Adrianos and Vermaelens of this world but you gotta have your head on your neck as we say it down here.

Just a quick thought in the heat of recent events which made me really conscious about the lack of competition in the league. Also, its pretty sad that now Perez can't even buy himself a new toy for his circus to cheer himself up.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Didn't know where to post this, but we aren't gonna get a mid week brake until the 2nd week of March. That's an absolute brutal schedule we have been on. We are playing every 3/4 days
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:35 pm

FML. This is the most critical period of the season imo. No injuries please ffs. Lucho to go rotation on everyone's ass Molenation

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:08 pm

No better coach to handle this situation. Lucho is a fitness freak.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Hlebruary is no longer a thing with Lucho
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:32 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Hlebruary is no longer a thing with Lucho

Date: 02/02/2016

?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21