silver
M99
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
16 posters

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:55 pm

Lol he probably thought he was done for good.

Getting cheered in CHICAGO though Laughing That match must have been good.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:01 pm

That video was GOAT

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:05 pm

I hope Rollins fails his cash in. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 pm

rollins shouldn't even be a factor at Summerslam lmao

He isn't nearly big enough to get involved in a Brock - Cena showdown in WWEs 2nd biggest show.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 pm

when did you become a forum legend mt hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:10 pm

When Michael Cole called me one of the all time greats. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:15 pm

That video lmfao

Brock "Normal people have feelings. But I don't. I don't give a *bleep* about you, or the guy holding the camera, or anybody"

"If I hadn't left the company, no one would know who John Cena is. He would be the one buying fruity pebbles instead of getting paid to sell" Laughing

This interview is not scripted Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Brock sharing similar feelings as bots. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:31 pm

"The truth is, I don't give two shits about anybody. Not you, not the camera man. Not even my own family. You can all *bleep* die for all I care. There are two types of people. Me, and people who need to get the *bleep* out of my way. Come Wrestlemania, i'm going to take whoever is stupid enough to get infront of me, and i'm going to make them drown in a pool of their own blood.

Because that's what I do. I conquer, I destroy. I bring pain to those who oppose me. And if you don't like that, I couldn't care *bleep* less"

~ El Torrito 2014.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:45 pm

lmfao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:13 am

9.99!

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:34 am

What happened to your new job btw Tom?

seems like Firenze has become a corporate working machine ala Cena
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:32 am

Smackdown spoilers:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 am

The dark match before tonight's WWE Main Event broadcast in Seattle, Washington saw Big E defeat Fandango. Big E got a babyface pop and came out by himself.

On a related note, Kofi Kingston worked tonight's Main Event and lost a match to Seth Rollins.

There was no mention of the stable with Big E & Xavier Woods, and Kofi was back to his normal gimmick. Going into tonight's tapings, it was reported by F4Wonline.com that if the stable wasn't mentioned tonight then it was to be considered officially dropped.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 am

Why is Cesaro burried?

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:43 am

They realised he's nothing more than a jobber imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:50 am

Wow, I thought Triple H was making all the right decisions, seems like it's Vince who's right this time.

I agree, anyone with a foreign accent usually suck at promos. Adam Rose sucks, AJ Lee is superior to Paige and Cesaro is boring.

While Paul Levesque, famously known as Triple H, may be gaining in influence and gearing up to take over WWE from father-in-law Vince McMahon one day, the passing of the torch has yet to officially happen.

McMahon is still "in charge," as it were, even if you would assume his influence is decreasing as Triple H takes over. This odd power-sharing situation is causing increasing confusion, with certain wrestlers being pushed, then falling down the card suddenly. Some of these frustrating 'Start-and-Stop' pushes can be attributed to Triple H and Vince's differing views on wrestlers.

Dave Meltzer mentioned in his subscribers-only Wrestling Observer Newsletter back in May that many people in WWE aren't sure who is supposed to have the final word: "It's been noted to us what an impossible position Paul Levesque has been put in when it comes to talent relations, because Vince McMahon is still the guy making all the final calls, and he changes his mind frequently. It's become a big frustration of talent that they are told a certain direction by Levesque, and then Levesque is put in the position of having to get with the talent again and explain that what he told them before isn't happening."

Of WWE talent Triple H and Vince don't see eye-to-eye on, two names that come to mind are Paige and AJ Lee. It is said that Triple H "infinitely" prefers Paige to AJ, whereas Vince likes AJ much more than Paige.

Triple H adores Paige, so much so that he willing to get her over at all costs, even at the expense of AJ. The 21-year-old is a product of the WWE Performance Center, which many call Triple H's "baby." His reputation as an executive is riding on the line with the success of WWE's developmental program and the last thing he would want is for "his" guys and girls to flop. Fortunately, after some rough patches, Paige appears to be coming into her own as the star she was projected to be when the company first signed her.

Vince, on the otherhand, doesn't "get" Paige and isn't a fan of her alternative look. In only her second week on Raw, JBL made fun of pale skin, and it can only be assumed that the remark was directed by Vince via headset. Why WWE, or Vince if you will, feel the need to bury their own talent, I have no idea.

Another likely reason for Vince not digging Paige too much is her accent, which is quite thick. It is said that WWE's lead producer, Kevin Dunn, HATES accents. This is a big reason why he's not in favor of certain wrestlers, which includes Adam Rose, Justin Gabriel and Sheamus. And when Dunn doesn't like certain wrestlers, he gets in Vince's ear and buries them.

It was also reported recently that of other WWE Superstars Triple H and Vince don't see eye-to-eye on, Adam Rose is a "Triple H Guy" whereas Vince isn't a fan. It's the same thing, but to a lesser extent, with Cesaro.

Although Rose remains undefeated, his push has been irregular thus far. He'll appear on WWE's top-line shows one week, and relegated to WWE Superstars or dark match duty the next. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reported recently that Vince's right-hand man, Kevin Dunn buried Rose, which could affect how Vince sees him. Figure Four Weekly editor Bryan Alvarez reported recently that Dunn hates accents, which could explain why he dislikes the South African native.

Cesaro has been subject to those 'Start-and-Stop' pushes as much as anyone. He'll be put over as a big deal one week and portrayed as a non-entity the next. This is in large part due to Vince just not being too into him. Meltzer reported last year that he finds the Swiss grappler to be "boring." This is why his spot on the card fell following a lengthy United States Championship reign.

With WWE stars, Vince's standpoint often comes down to whether he make money off of him or at least fall in line with his preferences. If a wrestler doesn't fit either bill, he or she won't truly be accepted by him.

Source: PWPIX

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Wtf is this shit

Kane and Mark Henry two 60 year olds who will never be getting a proper run again are going over the wyatt family

Unless it's a quick way to give Wyatts a match at SS as H&R are banned from Brays match and haven't been near the usos in a few weeks.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Also I wanna watch smackdown for the Wyatts and for Ambrose. But POS WWE never air it anywhere near the time it's recorded. I can get it on that bollyrulez site tomorrow but never wednesday
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Earliest I've ever seen it is Friday morning. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Kofi back to his old gimmick.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:36 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 35 2014-08-11-hulk-wish

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:48 pm

https://i.imgur.com/F8WsVrv.gif

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:44 pm

WWE has published the full lyrics to Paul Heyman's much-talked about rap from RAW:

"He's a 15-time champ, and he likes to have his fun,
but not at your expense, so let us school you, son.

No, we're not from West Newbury, no we can't "hip-hop" like you,
my client is the conqueror; I'm just Brock's advocating Jew!
You see, my name is Paul Heyman, and my client is The Beast,
and on the 17th of August, on your title he shall feast!

You don't like Paul Heyman Guys, you think their attitudes too smug.
You gonna beat Brock's ass 'cuz you the doctor of the thugs?
I mean, you've beaten all the best, but now Lesnar's on your plate.
You say your time is now, Brock says your calendar's out of date.

So here's some free advice, with SummerSlam drawing near:
Get it out your damn system when you say, "The Champ is here!"
Because we're six days away from the West Coast's biggest arena,
where my client Brock Lesnar will conquer John Cena."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:51 pm

My main man fandango is the best in the bizz
He makes poor John Cena look just like the Mizz

If he wants your title then he'll take it from you
And there's not a damn thing that you can do

He'll twerk you into submission like he's on a mission
He'll dance his way through the entire division,
Twerk @ you so hard you'll start losing your vision
after the collision

When you look at Fandango what do you see?

The man who will drop you for a 1, 2 ,3

~Dr of thugganomics
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Time to get my rapping boots out. hmm

Yo, yo, yo, you're a 15 time champ and leader of the Cenation
But all your fans are still on their play-station

You think you're the man and the top face
No, your just a big fruity coloured waste of space

Hustle loyalty and respect, that's just brainless
You think your're the champ, but you're a big fat anus

You're time is now, that's what you say
Little do you know, it'll be soon time for you to pray

Everyone's sick and tired of your lame stale gimmick
So I think it's time you stopped sucking Vince's dick

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next