Zealous
FalcaoPunch
McAgger
Kuru
Valkyrja
45 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 3 Empty Re: Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:30 am

chad4401 wrote:the point is the way most fans are acting is completely fake, 99% of you, other than falcaopunch didn't give a flying bleep about james, couple games at the world cup he is already a better midfielder than di maria and a better forward than benzema, stop something only a fake and casual fan can come up with it.

James is a good player no doubt but the whole lot of you need to realize, you all said the same exact thing about isco, the media did the same too, now he is an after thought no one give a shit about Laughing, difference is isco was way more proven than james, people need to stop predicting and throwing other cl winning players under the bus for some kid they just found out about a month ago :facepalm:

And now... you're making assumptions.
I've been following James (not EVERY game - but fairly regularly) ever since his move to Porto. And, I've watch every single madrid game since the turn of the century... So, I think I know what I'm talking about... my guess is that a lot of the guys here have at least comparable knowledge to me. But you think we're 'fake'?
What does that mean? That my support isn't as strong as yours?
Don't insult us just because we are SUPPORTING our team and looking on the bright side of decisions taken

teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 3 Empty Re: Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Rodriguez is a good player, but the main thing is we didn't need him. Was purely bought based on WC hype.

If we wanted to replace Di Maria, we could have at least gone for a player who would have fit into our current formation. Anyway I still think Di Maria should have been given whatever salary he wanted.

However with Rodriguez now signing, I'm not sure how he'll fit in. With a 4-2-3-1, we won't have anyone tracking back from LW. With a 4-4-2, Modric and Kroos probably won't work.

Alonso, Di Maria and Modric worked because it was a 3 man midfield and because Modric and Di Maria worked hard.

I mostly agree here, BUT
Who says James will start straight away? Arguably, he could fit anywhere in the 4-3-3 except for in Xabi's role and the back 4.
Have you guys forgotten that we'll be competing for 6 titles this year?
Frankly, and I know it seems obvious that we will... I don't see Angel leaving. All the FFP crap with PSG (and the only other interested party being Man U who aren't in the CL) makes me realise that there's actually no buyer for him... He'll sign a new contract by the beginning of the season. Anyways, we will have some very adequate cover for any and all injuries that may occur over the season. When players get tired, then the 2nd stringers will get a game to prove why they deserve to start.

1st choice XI:
-------------Iker-------------
Carvajal-Pepe-Ramos-Marcelo
-----------Alonso------------
--Modric-------------Di Maria
----------Benzema----------
Bale-----------------Ronaldo

2nd choice XI:
---------Lopez/Navas-----------
Arbeloa-Varane-Nacho-Coentrao
----------Khedira---------------
--Kroos------------Isco---------
------De Thomas/New CF-------
James------------------Jese-----
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 am

With that kind of squad depth, we can rule the world... and with the age of that squad, it could be for years...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 am

Some body must've said something bad about Benzema  rofl 
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 am

Adit wrote:Some body must've said something bad about Benzema  rofl 

No, nobody did... But I think a lot of the guys are expecting James to start before Benz, because Benz didn't score 90 goals last season.

Obviously Benz is about a lot more than goals... but naturally a lot of people overlook that... so Chad has taken it personally and attacked the character of 99% of RM fans...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:17 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 3 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203347440461&ssbinary=true

Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:15 am

Got his golden boot from the WC.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Buf5ecJCQAABvQf.jpg

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Did FIFA send it by DHL or something? LOL he should have received this ages ago Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 3 138a7829b8a25fdc9dfbb2f99ec96f02

dat alpha
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Colombia legend Carlos Valderrama believes James Rodriguez is worth every penny of the €80 million Real Madrid paid to sign him from Monaco this summer.

The 23-year-old completed a move to the Santiago Bernabeu after starring for his country at the World Cup this summer, in a deal which effectively ended Angel Di Maria's time at Madrid as he was sold to Manchester United.

However,James has since scored just three goals in 12 appearances for Carlo Ancelotti's side, with critics quick to compare his output to that of Di Maria, but Valderrama believes he will soon justify his hefty price-tag.

"James showed his quality in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil," he is quoted as saying by AS.

"The mere fact that he has adapted to an important group of quality players who are already established, has merit on its own. And for one so young like he is, even more so.

"It's an important period for him to learn. [The transfer fee] is a normal figure. Madrid paid what James is worth.

"Now it's his chance. He's 23 and hopes to last at Madrid for a long time."

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:27 pm

:bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:55 pm

So far so good from Mr. Hames. Makes you wonder what we were worried about in the first place.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:16 am

Doc wrote:So far so good from Mr. Hames. Makes you wonder what we were worried about in the first place.
It was about losing Di Maria imo.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:34 pm

According to the official website:
Following tests carried out on James Rodriguez by the Real Madrid Sanitas medical services, he has been diagnosed with a grade 1 muscular injury in the inner calf of his right leg. His progress will be monitored.

So for how long will he be out?
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Calf strain may be minor or very severe. Your physiotherapist will grade the injury accordingly:

Grade 1:

The muscle is stretched causing some small micro tears in the muscle fibres. Recovery takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks if you do all the right things.

Grade 2:

There is partial tearing of muscle fibres. Full recovery takes approximately 4 to 8 weeks with good rehabilitation.

Grade 3:

This is the most severe calf strain with a complete tearing or rupture of muscle fibres in the lower leg. Full recovery can take 3-4 months and, in some instances, surgery may be needed.

That's not taking into account the high-end equipment and medical staff at the Sanitas hospital.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:26 pm

That means he will only miss one or two laliga games and cwc. Wish him a speedy recovery
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:26 pm

ah ok, thanks! He's been keeping things tidy in midfield. Now ith him and Modric injured, I'm afraid we might struggle at the next few games.w
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:39 am

Illarra will probably slot in next to Kroos and Isco would play where he should play I.e. on the left wing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:54 am

He is useless in the midfield.

He needs to take bale's position and bale need to take position on the bench.

I reminisce on the days when bale was out and Madrid's attack was Ronald, Benzema, James  Crying or Very sad

bale off the bench would not be a bad option.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:14 am

he will be useless in bale position either, he doesnt have pace or dribbling abilities.

he doesnt really offer anything to our attack, nor to our defence, most of the time i dont even know if he is in the lineup or not.

i say lets get jese in the lineup:

________Kroos___Isco
Bale____________________Jese
______Ronaldo___Benz

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:15 pm

We need Hamez back on that right side and Modric in the midfield :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:25 pm

Wasn't he useless ? Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Supermag that is an idiotic post. James does all the basics right and is a hell of a passer. Plus he crosses the ball quite well. His pace is not that bad either
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 pm

"Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play football in a simple way" - Johan Cruyff

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:58 pm

well, i do admit he is less useless than bakle Laughing

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next