zarola
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
Onyx
66 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:04 am

Cristiano-Benz-Bale
Di Maria-Kroos-Modric

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 am

Zealous wrote:Well Kroos is not from East Germany so he probably doesn't care about all that Mia San Mia family show that Bayern put on.

Dude probably just wants to get paid and play at the elite level. I'd be super happy if/when he signs. He can ball.

Kroos is from East Germany.

You are not worthy. What could he ever see in you ?!

No
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:06 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Zealous wrote:Well Kroos is not from East Germany so he probably doesn't care about all that Mia San Mia family show that Bayern put on.

Dude probably just wants to get paid and play at the elite level. I'd be super happy if/when he signs. He can ball.

No

going to a club like Real Madrid is priceless.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:07 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Cristiano-Benz-Bale
Di Maria-Kroos-Modric

Oh, thought you were selling Di maria
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:07 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

No

I know that lol my post was originally "He is not from Bavaria" but decided to say "He is from East Germany". I forgot to take out the "not" part lol

Don't worry I already know everything about our future legend Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:08 am

RealGunner wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Cristiano-Benz-Bale
Di Maria-Kroos-Modric

Oh, thought you were selling Di maria

That is what Nick wants. It might not be what Nick will get.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:11 am

That's what Nick will get, Perez resisted the urged to sign Suarez. He made peace with Hierro, and Ancelotti is chief of football. There is sanity at the club. aint gonna sell him. Di Maria is getting paid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:16 am

We'll see, somehow I'm not 100% convinced just yet.

Di Maria wants that Justin Beiber money.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:17 am

pretty sure that if we pay di maria like we do our other mids, he will be ok. he makes 3.5 mil, kroos is about to get 6 mil. Ofc the guy is not happy.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:19 am

Kroos will give us 50% of his image rights. Di Maria currently gives us zero.

That's also a big part of how the club structures it's wages btw.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 am

That;s the garbage Crimson is spewing on bigsoccer. where is that news from? i am genuinely curious
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:34 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:That;s the garbage Crimson is spewing on bigsoccer. where is that news from? i am genuinely curious

Why is it garbage? You have something to prove it false? I'm not sure what the source was but I saw it here on GL regarding the wage structure of the team.

In any case it makes sense because Higuain was on similar wages as Angel and Pipita had 100% of his image rights (sports confirmed this a while back if you don't trust crimson lol).

Besides Angel signed an extension till 2018 ffs if he really was so unhappy with his salary why the chit did he extend till 20 effing 18? He must have had some nice incentives (like image rights)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:39 am

i ask one thing, the source, that's all i want to see. where is it?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:58 am

Kroos
Modric Rodriguez
Bale Benzema Ronaldo

Suck on that Barca :bow: :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:59 am

James is a huge downgrade from Di Maria.. so I'm not all that worried.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:15 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Kroos
Modric Rodriguez
Bale Benzema Ronaldo

Suck on that Barca :bow: :bow:

Rodriguez at CM ? Laughing (Unless you meant a 4-2-3-1)

This lineup looks weaker than their CL winning one so yeah,lets hope this happens.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:32 am

Kroos as a lone holding midfielder. LMAOOOOO He even gets exposed in a double pivot alongside Schweinsteiger. He's a CAM who can play CM in a 3 man midfield alongside 2 defensively strong CMs and even then not as the deepest. What am I reading here, fss. Hope Madrid's midfield really turns into such an unathletic, slow, sidepassing machine though. Modric-Kroos. LEL rofl

Pls try to remember how Madrid looked before Alonso returned from injury last season. Laughing There is no chance you're replacing him with Kroos, fss. If Kroos is a done deal it's to replace Di Maria. Kroos will demand a starting position, I don't see why you would bench Modric and to accompany those 2 you need a proper holding midfielder. Di Maria is gone. Sorry, Nick.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:15 am

Fußball wrote:Kroos as a lone holding midfielder. LMAOOOOO He even gets exposed in a double pivot alongside Schweinsteiger. He's a CAM who can play CM in a 3 man midfield alongside 2 defensively strong CMs and even then not as the deepest. What am I reading here, fss. Hope Madrid's midfield really turns into such an unathletic, slow, sidepassing machine though. Modric-Kroos. LEL rofl

Pls try to remember how Madrid looked before Alonso returned from injury last season. Laughing There is no chance you're replacing him with Kroos, fss. If Kroos is a done deal it's to replace Di Maria. Kroos will demand a starting position, I don't see why you would bench Modric and to accompany those 2 you need a proper holding midfielder. Di Maria is gone. Sorry, Nick.

Kroos won't play instead of Xabi, at least not this season. imo Carlo will rotate Modric, Kroos, Di Maria and Isco. Xabi is a given. Angel is one of Carlo's favorites and he won't let him leave.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:18 pm

According to abc, Real Madrid have signed Kroos for €25m, 6 year contract and €6m wages a year.

http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140712/abci-real-madrid-kroos-fichaje-201407111906.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Di Maria is leaving without any doubt, he will be sub this season, and remember how bad he took it last season when Bale appeares. Now is the perfect moment to sell him because everybody wants him, I can see him joining United, €50-€60m aprox.

And you'll have your team and your back ups. Alonso-Illarra Modric-Khedira Kroos-Isco. Any combination of them is good. But Kroos will play in current Di maria's position, never in Alonso's
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:24 pm

khedira is a scrub, he is the one that should be sold
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:12 pm

_SuperFloren_ wrote:Di Maria is leaving without any doubt, he will be sub this season, and remember how bad he took it last season when Bale appeares. Now is the perfect moment to sell him because everybody wants him, I can see him joining United, €50-€60m aprox.

And you'll have your team and your back ups. Alonso-Illarra Modric-Khedira Kroos-Isco. Any combination of them is good. But Kroos will play in current Di maria's position, never in Alonso's

:facepalm: 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Justice for Ribery.

:coffee:

Edit: If we sell Di Maria  No 
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nadinkrah Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 pm

no love for illara?  Crying or Very sad 
nadinkrah
nadinkrah
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:31 pm

illarra has to boss it really hard, he will get minutes in the copa, cwc, throw away cl/bottom la liga games and super cups, i hope he feels more comfortable and fight for a place somewhat, i still like him Laughing, he is better than he has shown 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Because Illara has scrubbed every chance he's gotten tbh
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next