Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Dede 'flattered' by Juve links

Cruzeiro defender Dedé admits he is “flattered” to hear of interest from Juventus.

The 26-year-old Brazilian has been linked with a move, but Cruzeiro have slapped a €15m price-tag on him.

“I read in the papers that Juventus were interested and it is certainly very pleasing and flattering,” he told Radio Brasil.

“However, I am very happy at Cruzeiro. I feel everyone has confidence in me here, but I am keeping my feet on the ground.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus is looking for a defender, their current target is Olympiakos’ Manolas who is valued at 15 million euro, however 10/12 million could suffice to complete the deal. The Greek defender could be Juventus next purchase after Romulo, Pereyra, Morata and Evra. Further developments are expected, possibly the decisive one.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:34 pm

S wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:Juventus is looking for a defender, their current target is Olympiakos’ Manolas who is valued at 15 million euro, however 10/12 million could suffice to complete the deal. The Greek defender could be Juventus next purchase after Romulo, Pereyra, Morata and Evra. Further developments are expected, possibly the decisive one.

Is he good? Its the first time that I hear of him. Why not splash 15m on Mustafi?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 am

I heard Manolas is mistake prone but has a lot of potenial. I'd rather keep the money for a good winger/attacking midfielder.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:03 am

I believe we don't need another CB. Ogbonna has the potential to shine under allegri and he had a good preseason. Caceres can also play CB and we also have Sorensen. let's give the youngesters a chance. (Marrone is horrible at CB though).
Instead of buying two average players (a defender and a striker), we can buy a great winger/striker. we as Juventus fans have the right to see one world class purchase ffs!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:49 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I heard Manolas is mistake prone but has a lot of potenial. I'd rather keep the money for a good winger/attacking midfielder.

We just got plenty of them. Each of Romulo Pereyra and Coman can play these positions.

Anyways Marotta already said the market isn't finished for us, as we are ready to reinforce the defense and attack (obviously we still lack strikers, not sure abount defense though)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:34 am

I feel like we will have a borriello Gilardino type of transfer...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:47 pm

salmano9 wrote:I feel like we will have a borriello Gilardino type of transfer...
So what? If its a fifth wheel striker I have nothing against.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Yes, but coman is unproven and too young even though i think he had a lot of potential, and romulo and pereyra seem like they're cm not cam. And even if pereyra is playing cam, you cant expect him to be an immediate impact, if he's any impact that is. So i wouldnt nessecairly call them world class yet.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Valencia, Napoli, Juve for Mustafi

Sampdoria’s World Cup winner Shkodran Mustafi is wanted by Napoli, Juventus, Eintracht Frankfurt and Valencia.

The German international defender had precious few caps to his name before the tournament, but contributed to their victory in Brazil.

“For now he is not for sale, but if someone arrives with a €15m offer then I’ll sell him and bring in 10 players who can become just like him,” President Massimo Ferrero told Secolo XIX on Friday.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the real price-tag is closer to €10m and there is interest from Napoli, Juventus, Valencia and Eintracht Frankfurt.

Sky Sport Italia insists Valencia have the upper hand and have already proposed a €10m bid for the 22-year-old.

It is claimed the Spanish side will meet Mustafi’s representatives later today.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:I feel like we will have a borriello Gilardino type of transfer...
So what? If its a fifth wheel striker I have nothing against.

4th striker Sad considering that morata is injured...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Also Giovinco proved many times he isn't good enough for Juve so we could just exclude him. He should be the 5th choice.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:14 am

dronte wrote:Also Giovinco proved many times he isn't good enough for Juve so we could just exclude him. He should be the 5th choice.

depends on who we will rely to be our 4th choice if its someone like Bendtner than hell no Gio is 4th choice Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:12 am

Y don't we go for marco sau f r om cagliari?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:
dronte wrote:Also Giovinco proved many times he isn't good enough for Juve so we could just exclude him. He should be the 5th choice.

depends on who we will rely to be our 4th choice if its someone like Bendtner than hell no Gio is 4th choice Very Happy

Yeah obviously that's what I meant, that we should aim for someone better than Giovinco Very Happy

By the way, no rumors about this, but what would you guys think about Balotelli? He worked pretty well with Allegri, and he is probably available <20m.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 am

dronte wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yeah obviously that's what I meant, that we should aim for someone better than Giovinco Very Happy

By the way, no rumors about this, but what would you guys think about Balotelli? He worked pretty well with Allegri, and he is probably available <20m.

I want him in Juve even thou he is mental.

Juve in for Chicharito too?

Juventus are reportedly considering a move to take Manchester United’s Javier Hernandez this summer, ahead of Inter.

The Nerazzurri were strongly linked to the Mexico international in recent days, but reportedly have been hit by a high asking price.

Tuttosport believe that the Red Devils’ request of €11m for their striker has delayed Inter’s attempts and instead invited Juve into contention.

The Turin-based publication assert that the Bianconeri are readying an offer of €2m for an initial season-long loan, with a purchase option set in place for between €7m and €8m.

It is understood that negotiations over Hernandez will stay unrelated to anything that may be ongoing or not with United’s apparent continued interest in Arturo Vidal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:32 pm

16:10 - Manolás IN ROME, BUT WAIT Guild! - Juventus defender would be to acquire the missing. It is Kostas Manolas, young middle class Olympiakos in 1991. The national greek - reports the online edition of the Roman newspaper "Il Tempo" was spotted some time ago in Fiumicino, accompanied by the President of Olympiacos and agent Mino Raiola. Offered several times in Sabatini, at first his landing in the Capital got me thinking about a possible landing the Giallorossi or Lazio. But no one expects much less in Trigoria withdrawal biancoceleste in Germany while in a Roman hotel would Juventus ds Paratici ready to ratify the agreement. Operation cost 15 million. A brief expect updates.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 pm

18:15 - Manolás NOT 'IN ROME.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:33 am

I would be so angry if we sign Manolas for 15 million, even for 10 million. Why don't we use that money on a good attacking midfielder/winger?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:36 am

"I'm going to Juve," Manolas confessed to a couple of his countrymen few days ago.That said, pretty much done, passing through Rome.
[ "La Stampa"]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:44 am

Zlatan Ibrahimovic would like to return to Juventus. And 'the sensational rumor shot today on the front page of Tuttosport and revealed the former coach of Swedish at the time of Malmoe:

TITLE - "I want Juve!"
EYELET - Resounding: Ibrahimovic is confident his dream
TABLE OF CONTENTS - The revelation of his former coach at Malmoe: "I spoke with Zlatan few days ago and told me that if he can not come back soon Juventus will do in 2015." Agnelli: "We can easily get in the top eight in the Champions League." Allegri, the test today with a selection of Indonesia (15 hours). "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:55 am

I'll believe it when I see it but yeah I'd take Zlatan with just 2 stipulations

1. He has to be under 60 years old

2. He has to be under 60 years old

I have no doubts about him 'declining' with age as aside from never, ever being reliant on his pace he's a black belt in TKD and has much better agility and flexibility than most players in their early 20s
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 am

if we buy Manolas or any CB for 15m or even 7m+ without buying a quality AM/winger then  :facepalm: 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 am

Juve signed Valerio Rosseti

The latest acquisition in young talent is key Valerio Rosseti, the 19 year old striker played last season in Siena where he scored 6 goals, Juventus overcame competition from Milan and was able to take the young man points at zero as the parameter Siena has failed. The player class of 1994 will have to perform medical examinations on Tuesday, then he should be loaned to Cesena Atalanta or who have shown their interest.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:19 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if we buy Manolas or any CB for 15m or even 7m+ without buying a quality AM/winger then  :facepalm: 

Our team is ready. We don't need an AM or Winger... We have perreyra, who can play in either positions... IF we play as 4312, as Allegri said, Pogba would play in a more of an attacking position... So, I guess that he would fit there, just like Zizoi.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Jovetic to Juve - report

Despite insisting he won’t move, reports in Italy this morning suggest that Juventus will bid for Stevan Jovetic.

The Montenegrin striker has constantly reaffirmed that he won’t be leaving the Premier League champions this summer, and will fight for his place for in Manuel Pellegrini’s starting XI.

But Gazzetta dello Sport have claimed that the Etihad outfit could let the former Fiorentina man leave, with a potential bid for Radamel Falcao.

The Colombia international has been heavily linked with a switch to Real Madrid, but the pink paper believes that City could gazump that by bidding for the goalscorer this summer.

As such, that could leave Jovetic on the fringes again, with the Bianconeri keeping a keen eye on developments.

Massimiliano Allegri’s could face competition from Inter however, who are in the market for a goalscorer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next