Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by MMM Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 am

salmano9 wrote:
The Legend wrote:
MMM wrote:Greeting everyone,

I was used to post in this forum but due to many reasons I just stopped.
I'd like to be connected with you guys again and post if I'm still welcomed here.

Holy Lord the veterans are coming back! Of course you are more than welcome, Comrade  drinking 

salmano9 wrote:here is the home of all juventini (excpet sciacca ofcourse)

No, Salmano. Even Sciacca and JuvenelCoure are welcome if they come back.

JNC? I wouldn't mind, but unfortunately he got banned... Thats up to Devi to deal with him.... I wouldn't mind him, even though I had some spicy arguments with him lol...

Sciacca? You'd allow a traitor, a "Milanista", to come back to post in this Juve forum...??? Look at his tweets, cursing Marchisio and most Juve players... I'll give him he finger if he ever said he would want to come back... lol

Scicca is a Milanista now??!!!?!! WOW! Its hard to believe!
He had an aggressive and offensive attitude toward any opposite opinion, Devi had to save the forum.
anyways, I don't wanna talk behind his back.

MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by MMM Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:00 am

salmano9 wrote:Demand for Sanchez is increasing, with Barca wanting suarez.... So he may be used as an exchange card to get suarez... Lol... I don't think that this transfer window will be super for juventus. We won't sign anyone super like last year (Tevez and Llorente), maybe Perreyra of udine at most?

Balotelli's rumors? Well, he is a great player and I would want him despite his attitude tbh, and Conte can control him, trust me... Just like how he controlled tevez. Tevez had trouble with almost every coach before coming to juve ex. mancini and fergie, and the west ham coach before... Anyways, why will Milan want to let him leave for free? He is their star player, their engine... Everyone is chasing him

P.S@MMM and Mustache guy, please stay and don't leave again, cuz its getting quite boring here Sad everyone is leaving lol...

Like you always say INSHALLAH I'll keep posting!  Cool Razz (no offense bro!)
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Hahahahahag yep, inshallah Very Happy ..... check out sciacca's twitter account, its somewhere in the chat room section lol Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Luciano Moggi, former manager of Juventus, "shakes" the Italian market with a "tweet" really interesting: "A player from Colombia has already signed for Juve." These are the words that appeared on profile "Twitter" official Moggi, who, however, did not specify what would be the market hit scored by Juventus team: Ibarbo at the time, would be more likely to name, with Balanta and Guarin who follow in wheel. You can also think about Cuadrado, even if a player of Fiorentina would not, at the moment, which can be pursued by Agnelli and Marotta.
====4
I guess its ibarbo...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:49 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Luciano Moggi, former manager of Juventus, "shakes" the Italian market with a "tweet" really interesting: "A player from Colombia has already signed for Juve." These are the words that appeared on profile "Twitter" official Moggi, who, however, did not specify what would be the market hit scored by Juventus team: Ibarbo at the time, would be more likely to name, with Balanta and Guarin who follow in wheel. You can also think about Cuadrado, even if a player of Fiorentina would not, at the moment, which can be pursued by Agnelli and Marotta.
====4
I guess its ibarbo...?

Or one of the best future defenders Eder Alvarez Balanta. Or the player that Verona wanted to sign but had no funds so they asked us to sign him and use him in the deal for Iturbe

Luciano Moggi
2 hours ago
Un giocatore della Colombia ha già firmato per la Juve.
A player of Colombia has already signed for Juve.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Kingsley Coman Officiel
C'est officiel: contrat de 5 ans avec la Juventus...aujourd'hui est un jour très important pour moi.
\\
E' ufficiale : contratto di 5 anni con la Juventus...oggi è un giorno molto importante per me.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Welcome to be loaned out Kingsley Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Fantastic buy. Kingsley Coman is supremely talented. With Rabiot and Ongenda, he was one of the top youth prospects at PSG.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Juve will ruin the shit out of him.... Sell him in coownership deals, and then try to buy him for a higher price.... FTS

We will lose him sooner or later anyways...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 pm

You can't do co-ownership anymore in Europe without player consent even if you own 100% of the player's rights. Knowing Coman's advisor and soon to be agent (Raiola), i don't think that's happening.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Co-ownerships have been abolished lol. You can only renew existing ones for one more season, you can't start new ones.

What makes you think we'll 'ruin' him? I'm sensing this is because we sold Immobile. He would have flopped hard in our system he's an insanely limited striker who offers nothing outside of finishing.

Another benefit for Coman is we have nobody like him at all, and he's a versatile attacker from what I gather. So competition for his spot is low, he obviously won't walk into our first team right away but i'm certain if he's good enough he'll have plenty of opportunities.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:50 pm

Btw, i think his contract stipulates that he is guaranteed to be part of the first team.  He wanted the same from PSG and PSG refused...  which is why he ended up at Juve.  I don't have any info on this.  But i can't imagine he'd sign if it was otherwise.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 pm

I agree about immobile, nothing but finishing in the box area... nothing so special, but im glad to hear that cowns. deals are over now... thought they aren't cuz we reneawed our cownership with sass over marro and berardi... I guess, as you say, that we can't start new ones anymore. I hope this is confirmed lol.

Still, there is no way Coman will be playing in our first team next year... He is no Pogba....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:01 pm

First team in terms of being on the Juve full squad... not in the starting XI.  That's what i meant obviously Laughing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Yep he'll be on our bench, and considering we've made it abundantly clear we don't give two shits what happens in Cup matches he should start them all.

Getting to the final, putting out scrubs Vs Napoli

Roma were running their mouths about getting 'revenge' in the cup, we Y0LO and put a b team out anyway Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Sportsczy, am I right in thinking L'equipe is a reliable source?

They say we are also negotiating for Rabiot who is out of contract in 2015.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Rabiot will be sold before he's out of contract. He may end up at Juve. But if he plays a lot this year, which isn't probably given that you have Motta, Verratti, Matuidi and Cabaye in front of him, he would stay.

I doubt Rabiot leaves this summer unless a big, big offer came to PSG.

l'Equipe is reliable for all french players and french clubs EXCEPT the ones in the provence region of France (Marseille, Montpellier, etc.) and Monaco. They're closely aligned to PSG which has annoyed many and, thus, they're not getting as much info.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:Rabiot will be sold before he's out of contract.  He may end up at Juve.  But if he plays a lot this year, which isn't probably given that you have Motta, Verratti, Matuidi and Cabaye in front of him, he would stay.

I doubt Rabiot leaves this summer unless a big, big offer came to PSG.  

l'Equipe is reliable for all french players and french clubs EXCEPT the ones in the provence region of France (Marseille, Montpellier, etc.) and Monaco.  They're closely aligned to PSG which has annoyed many and, thus, they're not getting as much info.

Makes sense, to be honest it's very similar to Italy and of course Spain also. Certain papers are 'allied' to certain clubs.

If true I hope we bid for him, he looks a talented player and I think while more established players are out of our reach by looking at players like this, who are yet to make that definitive leap basically, we can still build a fantastic side.

Working in that way is our only hope of competing with Europe's best IMHO.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Bleeep the media.... full of crap and rumors LOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Pogba man of the match!
His price will increase even further, reported £60m offer from chelsea may become reality.
I feel we will sell one of Vidal and Pogba this summer to generate money.What do you think guys? which one should we sell?
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:40 pm

I wouldn't sell any of them. First sell players like Vuci, Quags, Peluso, Padoin, De Ceglie, Marco Motta etc. and if we need more funds we can sell a CB/Llorente if need be (even though I think he will succeed in the 4-3-3). But tbh, I don't see why after selling all those players I listed up there (bar the CB and Llorente), why we can't just sign a player for 30+ million ex. Sanchez.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:30 am

Guys, I just hope vidal fully recovers... thats all for now... cuz his form is drooping... doesnt seem to run as much as before Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I wouldn't sell any of them. First sell players like Vuci, Quags, Peluso, Padoin, De Ceglie, Marco Motta etc. and if we need more funds we can sell a CB/Llorente if need be (even though I think he will succeed in the 4-3-3). But tbh, I don't see why after selling all those players I listed up there (bar the CB and Llorente), why we can't just sign a player for 30+ million ex. Sanchez.

I agree with you regarding sell of the mentioned players, however we should not lose opportunities like what inter did in case of Maicon. They could make a fortune but hesitated and after a year or so Maicon became worthless.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:14 am

Vidal talks opened, Juve name €60m price

Manchester United have been told my Serie A champions Juventus that midfielder Arturo Vidal is available for £45 million, according to ESPN FC.Sources suggest United have picked up their interest in the Chilean midfielder significantly over recent weeks and now that he is no longer on international duty, that should pick up even more.Juventus have allegedly told United that it will cost a club record fee of £45m to secure Vidal’s signature and with Man Utd willing to spend big this summer to regain their position at the top of English football, they may be okay with spending that sort of money on Vidal if they truly believe he will significantly improve them.
The same reports from Tuttosport in Italy also placed a €60m price tag on his purchase

Paul Pogba will not be leaving Juventus for Chelsea this summer, according to his agent Mino Raiola.

Chelsea are reportedly ready to table an offer of £60million for the French playmaker who left Manchester United in 2012.
Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are also keen on the Juve star, but according to the Daily Mail, his agent Raiola has told Italian TV station Rai Sport that he will not be leaving the Turin club.
“We have decided not to speak to the transfer market with regards to Paul until after the World Cup,” Raiola said.
“But I can calmly say that his future will still be at Juventus, where he feels very happy.”
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:48 am

The ones to sell should def be Bonucci Ogbonna or Chiellini maybe Ogs can play in a 4 man defence but Chiello and Bon def cant. With this Balanta guy coming (being stronger than any of our own sadly) we should at least sell one of them though i would go for 2 cause we have Sørensen or any other young guy to use as back up so i would sell 2 centrals. And i keep forgetting that the one i really see playing the central role is Caceres hes been buried but is kicking and could easily be our new Montero.

Coman will walk right into our starting 11 as it is of now in a 4-3-3 but he should still get plenty of games in A also even if we cough up the money for Iturbe which should effectively stop our offensive market getting him. Iturbe is beast and much more than we could hope for, he is no Sanchez but could easily be in 1 or 2 years time.

If we sell any players for decent amount to spend we should look for a central defender and left back before anything else cause this is where we will suck in a 4 man defense. Balanta is a left foot and could play left back.

Please just sell BonBon this is my biggest wish for this window.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 am

This would be great:
NASTASIC

There is a defender who likes more than others at Juventus, is Matija Nastasic, former Fiorentina defender for two years to Manchester City. The Serbs do not like just for the physical attributes and age, but also for the opportunity to settle the arrears department for ten years. At home, the defender is compared for years to Nemanja Vidić, center left, strong in the air using his meter and 87. Purchased in 2010 from Fiorentina for € 2.5 million in 2011 and arrived in Florence makes an immediate impression by playing 27 games, scoring 2 goals with 2133 minutes in total.

In August 2012 it was purchased by Manchester City for a figure close to 16 million more than the tag Savic. At City, the last two seasons has played more last season than in this. 32 tokens in 2012/2013, with 2 goals and a total of 2840 minutes, with 21 appearances in the Premier League. This year, 20 appearances, 1 single network, 1659 minutes and 13 appearances in the top flight English.

THE KEYSTONE - Attorney Ramadani is the keystone of the operation. Great, in fact, relations between Juventus and the prosecutor that already last year tried to bring in Juventus Jovetic. The powerful businessman! 'East, in fact, push for the return in Italy and especially for the landing at Juventus.

PRICE - The fair price would be to sixteen million Euros, the same amount paid out by the City two years ago, with the formula of the loan with the right of redemption.

Option, even if defenders left Juventus has, in any case, the option is more than credible.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next