Busby Babe
futbol
cyberman
Mamad
harhar11
El Chelsea Fuerte
12 posters

Go down

Giggs is the new Guardiola- Lindegaard Empty Giggs is the new Guardiola- Lindegaard

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:45 pm

"It might sound pretty rash and naive, but, in my opinion, we are dealing with a new Guardiola," said the Dane

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Giggs is the new Guardiola- Lindegaard Empty Re: Giggs is the new Guardiola- Lindegaard

Post by harhar11 Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:52 pm

After 1, albeit good, game? rofl

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Giggs is the new Guardiola- Lindegaard Empty Re: Giggs is the new Guardiola- Lindegaard

Post by Mamad Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:54 pm

rofl
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 pm

I can see why.
He was a winger who converted to great affect as a midfielder in his early 30s, you dont do that unless you have a great tactical brain.
Hopefully LVG can further his education and well see in the future, so well call this rash at best

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:01 pm

I agree with this. Would be a disgrace if United appointed someone else instead of letting Giggs continue.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Ryan Giggs is not under consideration as Manchester United's next full-time manager, BBC Sport has learned.

This is talk of Giggs becoming the new manager is getting out of control. The faster we hire a new manager, the better.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Most rational United fans realise Giggs is not ready for the big job yet, give him time  as an assistant under Van Gaal and a few seasons of not being an actual squad member and getting accustom to the day to day dealings of a management staff.

Make him the reserve's manager like Solskjaer was before he left for Molde and now Cardiff, and like Pep was Barca B's manager....and see how things go from there.

We believe Giggsy is capable but throwing him in it after this season isn't what the club needs and probably not the best for him if managing is what his future holds.

right now tho as we are playing for nothing but pride, it is fun to see him out there as a club icon leading the team, it makes us all feel nostalgic and it's the biggest boost we have had in this horrible season...but some need to pull in the reigns and I think they will and I think the board fully understands that we need experience and stability right now moving forward.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:04 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:"It might sound pretty rash and naive, but, in my opinion, we are dealing with a new Guardiola," said the Dane

I thought you left GL?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:27 pm

lmfaooooooo

Best speech i have heard since MLK's I have a dream

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Better than Braveheart
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:44 pm

"Give fans somewhat to shurt about" rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:37 am

Some compliments even if we are honestly giving it will look like we are mocking that person. This is one.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:22 pm

What a thread, what a quote.

United fans thinking they got Coach Carter lmao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down