El Gunner
M99
rwo power
Kamikaze692
Blue Barrett
83 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea - First Leg - Page 13 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea - First Leg

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Lex wrote:Barrett, constantly telling us that you don't care is not the best way of showing us that you don't care smoking
I don't have to "show" any of you that I don't care. I've said it and I can continue posting. Move on.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea - First Leg - Page 13 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea - First Leg

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Argument? What argument? Laughing

My team is in the CL semi-final with a chance to be in a third straight European final. You think I give a *bleep* what argument anyone is making? I'm simply pointing out that, again, I(nor any Chelsea fan) do not give a flying *bleep* what you think. There's a reason most of you are neutrals in the semi-finals. Next time pray your team makes it this far.

Chill out.

Your team played extremely shit and negative football. People are just pointing that out and disagree with Mou's tactics. Simple as that.
Yeah they're also pointing out that Chelsea fans should join them in condemning the whole thing. Go elsewhere with that.

Well I agree with them tbh. If Madrid parked the bus like that against Atletico I would be fuming at Carlo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:if every team played like chelsea football would not be the world's most popular sport

The parking bus tactics is born before than the total football  hmm 
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

Chill out.

Your team played extremely shit and negative football. People are just pointing that out and disagree with Mou's tactics. Simple as that.
Yeah they're also pointing out that Chelsea fans should join them in condemning the whole thing. Go elsewhere with that.

Well I agree with them tbh. If Madrid parked the bus like that against Atletico I would be fuming at Carlo.
Even if you went on to win the thing? Well, I'm not surprised. You fired Del Bosque
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Worst football game i've watched smh..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:52 pm

It's Mourinho for crying out loud, is anyone surprised really? He is the special one because he doesn't care how he wins. He just wins.

Which is what he will do with this tie. :coffee:
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Even if you went on to win the thing? Well, I'm not surprised. You fired Del Bosque

You aren't going to win.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Jose Mourinho: "My priority is Champions League."

Chelsea play Liverpool and Atletico just 3 days apart (Sun, Wed).
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

What does that have to do with anything? people are not talking about the result or what happens next. It's how Chelsea approached the game.

No I did not fire Del Bosque.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Why are people so easily baited on this forum? Laughing

Anyway, good result all things considered. Hopefully Eden is fit for the return leg. He's our #1 goalthreat, dribbler, outlet and creator.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Gil wrote:Why are people so easily baited on this forum? Laughing

Anyway, good result all things considered. Hopefully Eden is fit for the return leg. He's our #1 goalthreat, dribbler, outlet and creator.
You know he struggles against tight defences, right? I think he'll have a hard time tbh. Especially when they triple up on him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Barret putting up a good fight tbf.

I think many people are pissed off more due to the fact that the match was horrid. Only big match of the night and it was a dull, drab nothingness of a match.

chelsea played like they always have in the semi's of the CL. It's nothing new. I'm sure we've all had this argument many times before after watching their semi's/final.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:

You know he struggles against tight defences, right? I think he'll have a hard time tbh. Especially when they triple up on him.

He'll at least free up space for other players. It's up to them to take advantage.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:05 pm

With all of the injuries and suspensions, what will the chelsea line up look like in the next match?
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:07 pm

RealGunner wrote:Jose Mourinho: "My priority is Champions League."

Already getting his excuses ready for when we destroy them. He thinks he is smart, but he aint Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 pm

RED wrote:Barret putting up a good fight tbf.

I think many people are pissed off more due to the fact that the match was horrid. Only big match of the night and it was a dull, drab nothingness of a match.

chelsea played like they always have in the semi's of the CL. It's nothing new. I'm sure we've all had this argument many times before after watching their semi's/final.

considering their continuity in Europe ( so many semi-finals ) they are the real antithesis of Barca in these 10 years.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Gil wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

He'll at least free up space for other players. It's up to them to take advantage.

Willian frees up space for others, but if you play a line-up where all his team-mates eagerly anticipate a back-pass, you'll end up with a game like this.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Schwarzer
Ivanovic/Azpilicueta Cahill Terry/Ivanovic Azpilcueta/Cole
Ramires Luiz Oscar
Willian/Schurrle Torres/Eto'o/Ba Hazard/Schurrle

It was a good result for us, I don't know what everyone expected from this game.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Magic Spray wrote:With all of the injuries and suspensions, what will the chelsea line up look like in the next match?
I'm thinking

Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic(if JT isn't fit), Cahill, Cole; Luiz, Ramires; Willian, Hazard, Schurrle; Eto'o.

Wait we're talking about the next Atletico match, right?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Jose Mourinho: "My priority is Champions League."

Already getting his excuses ready for when we destroy them. He thinks he is smart, but he aint Laughing
Tbf, if you don't "destroy us" with Cech and JT out and Hazard possibly out, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Magic Spray wrote:With all of the injuries and suspensions, what will the chelsea line up look like in the next match?

------------------------Schwarzer-------------------------
-Azi-Schurrle-Ivanovic-Terry-Luiz-Cahill-Ramires-Willian-Cole-
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------Eto'o---------------------------

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
I'm thinking

Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic(if JT isn't fit), Cahill, Cole; Luiz, Ramires; Willian, Hazard, Schurrle; Eto'o.

Wait we're talking about the next Atletico match, right?

Yes sir. It seems like Chelseas chances in the second leg may depend on the health of JT.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 pm

BusterLfc before the game wrote:0-0

Knew it. Mourinho was going for a goalless away leg.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:09 am

I have a question for those suggesting that this result is good for Chelsea: How is a 0-0 better for Chelsea than a score draw?

Given the away goal rule, surely it would be better to leave Madrid with a 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, whatever than a 0-0? As it stands any score draw in London sees Atleti through... Hell, if Chelsea think they can take it 1-0 at home then even a 2-1 to Atleti today would have worked out for them just as well as a 0-0.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 am

l don't get the logic on how this was a good result for Chelsea.

They were the away team. lf atletico comes to London and the game ends 1-1, Chelsea is out. Why force themselves into a must win scenario? Atletico not needing to even win to advance gives them a huge advantage regardless of where the match is played.

edit: gahh.. RO beat me to it  Razz 

Last edited by VendettaRed07 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 am

RealGunner wrote:Lineker was being sarcastic Razz

ahhh
the idiot pundit on Sky Italy was upset because "we have exclusive words by Lineker who spoke with terry and he said Terrw risks the WC ! "

RedOranje wrote:I have a question for those suggesting that this result is good for Chelsea:  How is a 0-0 better for Chelsea than a score draw?  

Given the away goal rule, surely it would be better to leave Madrid with a 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, whatever than a 0-0?  As it stands any score draw in London sees Atleti through... Hell, if Chelsea think they can take it 1-0 at home then even a 2-1 to Atleti today would have worked out for them just as well as a 0-0.

0-0 on paper is not a good result, but considering the Chelsea conditions today , the injuries before and during the match .. it was  definitely the better obtainable result . And not, 2-1 is not same thing han 0-0 . also because on paper you could draw another match for 0-0 and going at extra time.
anyway I see Atletico Madrid favorite to get the qualification ,  and not only for this result.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next