Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 15 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Jaime with that heel turn

from kingslayer to queenslayer

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 15 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Zealous wrote:
M99 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

For sure it was a good act. Terrible king. And as much as I hated that c*nt, I am disappointed he won't be in the show any more.
At first I thought it was his wife, but knowing GoT they will defo surprise us.

I do think it's a bit funny that after 5 seconds Cersei regains composure and blames Tyrion :hmm:But would she actually kill her own son?

I rewatched the episode and noticed that Tywin for some reason had a angry look on his face before Joffrey drank the wine. Did he have something to do with it? And what about Ser Dontos? He swoops in to take Sansa immediately after Joffrey stats dying. Or maybe it was the pie which was poisoned and not the wine?

Think you're complicating it a bit too much.

I'm not going to ask "who would want Joffery dead?" because the answer to that is basically everyone lol but I will ask who has the most to gain from his death?

1) Olenna/House Tyrell: Her granddaughter doesn't have to be a crazy dickhead's wife. Technically she is the queen through marriage while that is not a strong claim at the very least House Tyrell will have influence in the capital as a result.

2) Oberyn/House Martell: Aside the satisfaction from seeing a Lannister die Oberyn would be doing a House Martell a great service by killing Joffery. Not a spoiler but it hasn't mentioned in the show, in Dhorne girls are not skipped in inheritance so following that Marcyella is next in line for the throne. Remember the second eldest "child" of Robert Baratheon is currently in Dhorne and will marry a prince of House Martell. Obviously this custom doesn't exist in the other regions of Westerros but it probably will be brought up.

3) Stannis/ House Baratheon: Effectively it makes his claim to the throne the strongest (if it wasn't already) House Baratheon was proper fcked with Joffery on the throne but now it's possible to wrestle control back from the Lannisters.

3) Tyrion: Only thing he has to gain is to be rid of the miserable little shit. Aside from that he gains nothing from offing him.

4) Cerci: Literally nothing to gain.

5) Tywin/ House Lannister: With Joffery as king he was de facto ruler of Westeros. Complete disaster for him.

6) Varys: Varys believes in order, a kingdom with no King is the opposite of that. which brings me to..

7) Littlefinger: Balish believes is chaos, that is how he intends to get ahead and conquer everything. The current situation as it is means that the stage is set for him to make his plays. The war of the five kings turned him from Pimp/Master of coin to a Noble with his own sigil and set to marry Lysa Arryn making him lord of the Reach/Vale. Who knows what he will be able to do now?

Proud

Anyway great episode mainly because it slows down the pace and set things up very nicely. lmao at Meereen's champion flashing his dick rofl

Can't believe no one is talking about Ser Davos sending a letter to the Iron Bank of Braavos. In case you guys forgot the kingdom owes the IBB metric fckton of money. hmm

The Golden Company getting mentioned Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:56 pm

End of an Era Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Firenze wrote:Jaime with that heel turn

Jaime's sexual frustration is justifiable from a purely male perspective. Laughing

I'm not condoning rape in any way but Cerci isn't exactly making the bad things that happen to her seem undeserved  Neutral
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:59 pm

I can't take Cersei anymore. Hope she dies soon ffs Sad

Even hated reading her chapters in the first few books I read Mad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Disliking Cersei for not putting out to her brother Laughing only in Game of Thrones, seriously hope Jamie turns on her soon.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Ending felt abrupt. Arya/Hound part was great as was Nights Watch/Wildlings.

Iron Bank :bow: Golden Company :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Zealous wrote:
Firenze wrote:Jaime with that heel turn

Jaime's sexual frustration is justifiable from a purely male perspective. Laughing

I'm not condoning rape in any way but Cerci isn't exactly making the bad things that happen to her seem undeserved  Neutral

Molenation

It's Cerci ffs guys, not Cersei
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

End of an Era Sad

I hope you're not hinting at a potential spoiler
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:42 pm

I see Tom has changed his avatar after Oberyn was copulating with another man :coffee:

Get on the Stannis train imo
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Oberyn is still a G tbh, but main man Slade Wilson needs recognition ffs.

I've been wanting Stannis to succeed from the get-go tbh, after other main man Eddard Stark tried to get him into power.

Tywin Lannister ffs, that legend makes every scene he's in absolutely incredible. Strolls into the palace room with his dead grandson and grieving daughter, ignores them both whilst teaching his other grandson a GOAT valuable lesson, then insulting Joffrey by saying he was a bad king Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

End of an Era Sad

I hope you're not hinting at a potential spoiler

Well, Tyrion did ask for him on the show and Pod explained the situation. Though, maybe I watch that through the lens of a book reader.

I didn't say anything specific though, what you make of it is up to you.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Oberyn is still a G tbh, but main man Slade Wilson needs recognition ffs.

I've been wanting Stannis to succeed from the get-go tbh, after other main man Eddard Stark tried to get him into power.

Tywin Lannister ffs, that legend makes every scene he's in absolutely incredible. Strolls into the palace room with his dead grandson and grieving daughter, ignores them both whilst teaching his other grandson a GOAT valuable lesson, then insulting Joffrey by saying he was a bad king Laughing

Use Deathstroke sig ffs. GOT avatar is a sacred tradition.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:58 pm

I would if I could have 2 sig pics, but the damned Government are clamping down on that Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Let Rowan and Harper take a sabbatical hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:04 pm

My Brothers can never leave me ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Iron bank hmm

Gold company hmm

sounds intresting hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Danys scenes are fine imo, so long as this is the last city of slaves she frees for a while

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:22 pm

inb4 she frees yet another slave city after this one Laughing

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:23 pm

I want more White Walkers ffs Sad

Got so hyped in the end of season 2 ffs Mad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Danys group is so op ffs Proud

Has like 4 GOAT warriors, 3 dragons and the most loyal army ever.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:28 pm

I found the Dany scene very interesting, she showed great authority there and you can see how much she's respected now, Jorah, Naharis, Barristan, Grey Worm all were ready to fight the champion for Dany - Daario vs the champion scene was pretty cool and Daenery's army gets more and more badass everyday.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:32 pm

I enjoyed Daenerys's scenes in this episode. Although women in positions of power are a big turn on for me  pirat

Also the themeing of the scene itself was very well done, considering the name of the episode "Breaker of chains"
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Oberyn is still a G tbh, but main man Slade Wilson needs recognition ffs.

Love Tywin as well. There's just something about him (no homo) that draws your attention even more to the screen when he speaks. Though, I would like to see him in action. ATM, I only think he is good at giving orders and teaching others about how things should be done.

Good episode. Daario's scene :bow:
That was good! Just standing there I knew he would do something as simple as that to kill that pos, cocky, piss peeing son of a b*tch.
Agree though, that this should be the last "Dany takes over city and frees slave scene".

Also liked The Hound - Arya scene. Arya is and will still be learning a lot from The Hound. That's why I think, in the sense of the writer's thinking of character development, she's been with him this whole time. The Hound is the perfect warrior to give her that mindset and strength that she needs in the world of Game of Thrones. While also being an outsider/loner like she's finding herself to be atm.

Most jaw-dropping scene of the episode of course was Jamie raping Cersei next to their recently deceased son's body.

Oh and then of course, Lord Baelish :bow:
That involvement in Joffrey's death. :bow: Won't say that I thought about it, but it's good that he is making moves while away from Kings Landing. He is a man on the move Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:28 pm

I wish Dany had named drogon as her champion, but that would probably ruin this episodes budget
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:rofl

Don't care what my future wife says, Tywin is being slotted into a kids name somewhere. Then again, if I had it my way, my future wife would by Dany

Tywin Rayder or Stannis Wildling would ensure no bully would ever lay hands on them for all eternity..... smoking 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next