Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

+39
InteristAli
B-Mac
RealGunner
Jonathan28
Kamikaze692
DuringTheWar
Ganso
rwo power
Busby Babe
RED
elm_baraja_shaman
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Soul
elitedam
Eman
Kaladin
Andrew
Firenze
Juveman17
Freeza
Cassius
MaraVilla
Mr_Puyol
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Blue Barrett
nichabr
McAgger
urbaNRoots
El Gunner
LeVersacci
M99
Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Yes it is Ser Dontos. It's the guy whose life was saved by Sansa near the end of last season. Joffrey was about to execute him.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Oh that guy, almost forgot about him lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Also that subtle threat by the Red Viper though Proud

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 QcC5TzT
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Oh that guy, almost forgot about him lol

well it isn't like he had a notable scene last episode or anything :coffee:

or this episode, leading up to that scene :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Completely forgot about Sansa's garden scene lol, i don't very much enjoy Sansa scenes. Tend to lose focus at times.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Well before the episodes start they go through the "previously on GoT" and they kept going back to the scene between Sansa and Ser Dontos.

Also in the first episode Ser Dontos stalked Sansa and basically told her that his life was saved by her. How you think that's not notable is beyond me.

EDIT:

LOL completely misunderstood your post Firenze. My sarcasm detector is broken today.

Last edited by McAgger on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:41 pm

If I was Ser Plebos I'd just run up and shank the King then shank myself. Instead of being a depressed fool for the next 30 years
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:44 pm

McAgger wrote:Well before the episodes start they go through the "previously on GoT" and they kept going back to the scene between Sansa and Ser Dontos.

Also in the first episode Ser Dontos stalked Sansa and basically told her that his life was saved by her. How you think that's not notable is beyond me.

I downloaded the ep from eztv, there's no "previously on GoT". Just goes straight to the intro theme.

And regarding the Sansa scene, i only faintly recall a scene in which he was forced to drink wine. The highlight of last episode for me was the Hound and Arya's scene, hence i forgot this Ser Dontos
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Yeah if you hadn't rewatched last season recently then it's hard to recall some smaller scenes. Understandable.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:51 pm

One thing we've learned from this episode, is that their are 2 things that kills kings, weddings and being married to Margaery Tyrell lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:54 pm

McAgger wrote:Well before the episodes start they go through the "previously on GoT" and they kept going back to the scene between Sansa and Ser Dontos.

EDIT:

LOL completely misunderstood your post Firenze. My sarcasm detector is broken today.

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Ramsay-having-too-much-fun-with-that-sausage

smh at people forgetting ser dontos the brave, one of the finest knights in all of westeros
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:55 pm

the scene with joffrey was pretty graphic, tbh

also loved the bronn and jaime sparring scene

bronn is the GOAT character along with the hound
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:57 pm

I miss Jaqen H'gar Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Lack of Lord Baelish is disgusting tbh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:04 pm

So hard to comment in this thread, I feel like every little detail or show of emotion from the book readers could spoil something for people. There are so many baits, and that one, ES, is one of them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:06 pm

I don't read the books though...

Just didn't see much of Lord Baelish
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:06 pm

McAgger wrote:
Cassius wrote:Doesnt this mean tommen will be the new king? Considering he was joffreys brother..

That is indeed the case. However, more interestingly, Cersei is back to being Queen regent. And Tommen being so young she has ultimate power again. Even her father is now lower in power. Very interesting things await us. Poor Margaery losing two kings the second she gets married. Dat curse Laughing
Margaery lmfao rofl

Oh God this was such a GOAT scene! This show keeps getting better ffs :bow:

I do hate everyone else that has a claim to the throne though hmm

Jon Snow for the Iron Throne Molenation
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:36 pm

"Killing a man at a wedding? Horrid. Who would do such a thing?" hmm

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:38 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:"Killing a man at a wedding? Horrid. Who would do such a thing?" hmm

hmm 
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:48 pm

The amount of disrespect Robb Stark gets every episode now :facepalm:

That's fine though, I'm sure Arya and Bran still have something to say about that.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Cassius wrote:Oh ffs. I was enjoying cersei getting her comeuppance!

After Joffrey by far the most infuriating self indulgent pos on the show!

For me Dany is beyond boring, think things will be better when she finally gets to westeros. I miss thoros now I think about it, hope to see him again soon.
I don't dislike Cersei as much as I dislike Sansa. Jesus christ, Sansa with all her crying and emotional bitching is so annoying.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:20 pm

HOLY SHIT Shocked Shocked

Did not see that coming. F me. What an amazing episode. 10/10

I don't know how this show can keep giving us shocks like these and we are still oblivious to them rofl I mean after the red wedding, who could have thought something like this would happen Laughing

The whole scene was amazing. You could feel the humiliation Tyrion was going through. I wanted chop Joffry's head myself but thankfully someone else had the same idea Proud There are so many people who hate him. Like about 10 people at least could have done it. That poison was so deadly.

Poor Tyrion. I don't think he did it. He isn't evil and is quite different to his other family members. But now Cersei is the supreme power once again in Westeros. Rip everyone else.

In other arcs. Bran's vision was incredible. He actually saw the past and the future at the same time. Also that throne was so creepy. Wonder who was calling him towards north scratch

Stannis Molenation

Ramsay needs to die asap. GOAT actor though. Loved his work since misfits. Such a brilliant actor to pull of two complete opposite roles and be great at it.

I wanted Reek to slit his throat lmao. I think Ramsay was testing him there as well. To see if he would do it or not Laughing

To think there are 8 more episodes after a red wedding-esque episode at no 2 Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Greatest show ever made. No doubt about it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Mr_Puyol wrote:Haha shit bout to get real now non book readers. bounce

Juveman17 wrote:Non-book readers Laughing

Welcome to a new era Proud

I don't think anyone in here asked if it's going to be a new era or shit about to get real. scratch There is a separate thread for the books. Please stick to there.

McAgger wrote:So hard to comment in this thread, I feel like every little detail or show of emotion from the book readers could spoil something for people. There are so many baits, and that one, ES, is one of them.

Then don't.

I already had to delete your post last week where you spoiled something without even realising. Just like this post right there. Wtf is the need to tell him if there are baits or not? Is he asking for it?

Stick to what has happened in the episode.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:24 pm

How can some of you not like Ramsay? He's a joy to watch on screen. He's literally made Theon his bitch and that alone is satisfying on its own.

I'm also let down by the lack of/ no Little Finger screen time atm. He together with Oberyn, Jon, The Hound, Bronn, Jaime, Bran are my favourite characters.

And pls these book readers, I know it's hard, but try to act surprised and stunned as well after watching the episode and coming to this thread, or at least, just don't say shit like "meh, yeah that was cool, I already knew that" or like "welcome non-book readers". It's off-putting and buzz killing.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 pm

McAgger wrote:Also that subtle threat by the Red Viper though Proud

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 QcC5TzT

That speech was amazing. You could feel the taunt and his pain at the same time.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next