https://i.imgur.com/jEBJ2TP.gif

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mourinho is a God - Page 3 Empty Re: Mourinho is a God

Post by Blue Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:10 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Zealous wrote:Schurrle didn't start but Schurrle is a player Mou insisted on. He could have kept that scrub De Bryune like Gil wanted all summer. Hazard got injured obviously not part of the plan but the sub he chose put in a great performance.

Putting in Ba was the correct move, he needed another striker up front but given Ba's form doing something like that was a gamble, it paid off but I agree that this was a change he needed to make.

As for Blanc, he completely bottled it. Taking out Lucas was typical French surrender tactics. Total joke substitution Laughing

Anyway Mou prepared his team for this game very well. I think most of the good work was actually done before the game than during the game.
There was a time where I thought that De Bruyne is a better overall player than Schurrle..
Slay me.

I still think De Bruyne is a better player and with more potential, but i like Schurrle more and he has a much better attitude.

Mou made the right choice :bow: 
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Arquitescu wrote:rofl

Yes cause Hazard coming off for a more influential Schurrle was part of his plan.

Or was bringing on Demba Ba when a striker was exactly what they needed.

Or Blanc placing a spineless tactic for PSG absorbing more pressure than a Serie B side, causing Chelsea to dominate by default with all the space given.

Mourinho isn't behind this win, your players are.
Are you kidding me lol..
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroFavre Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Very Happy Not surprised Chelsea won today honestly, with Ibra absent, their attack just looked too rigid and because there was a lack of a connection in the final third this meant that their link up play was non-existent and their attackers were shackled and too isolated thereby causing PSG to struggle offensively.

Ibra offers so much more to PSG than his goals, when you have a player at the front who can drop deep and is able to link up play it makes a huge difference ! Because the oppositions' midfielders will either have to track this play (thereby opening space for his team mates) or he'll just confuse defenders as he gives defenders a unique situation to deal with. Additionally, when a play can drop deep and occasionally hold up the ball , this gives attackers and midfield runners the chance to get into more advanced positions thereby encouraging verticality in the final third.

As it relates to the topic , I consider Mourihno to be one of the best currently . I am unsure whether I can assertively say he's the best as Pep and Ancelotti are very good as well. What I can say is that I believe that he is the best coach psychologically and his coaching style is very effective as evidenced by his trophy haul. What he needs to improve on is quite obvious (controversy, some cases of tactical ineptitude etc.) . However, I don't see why others always try to downplay his success as it can not be done merely by the platitudinous point that he needs an abundance of money; success can be achieved through many ways but if a coach has a plan, vision, philosophy and feels he needs certain players (that are marketed at absurd and inflated prices ) to achieve his success and the board approves these ideas then it should be no problem.
MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Gil wrote:Mourinho is a God - Page 3 JEBJ2TP

rofl rofl 
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:43 pm

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2014/04/09/chelsea-2-0-psg-mourinho-takes-risks-late-on/

guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 pm

what do you mean by "a God" ?

He is GOD

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:07 pm

We trained yesterday with the three different systems we used [in the game]. The one at the start, the one without [Frank] Lampard, the one with two strikers.

-Jose Mourinho.

We worked a lot all week on scenarios, 1-0, 2-0, 3-1. What do we do? Every scenario, we had a game plan.

-John Terry.

This is why he is a wc manager. wc manager is wc.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:26 am

judging by Zlatan reaction ( wishing him luck) and other positive comments from players he worked with, I think its safe to say he is a great man manager.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:43 am

Lupi wrote:judging by Zlatan reaction ( wishing him luck) and other positive comments from players he worked with, I think its safe to say he is a great man manager.  

Pedro Leon would disagree. As would Casillas and a couple of others.

The players he gets on with, he gets on with really well, the players he does'nt get along with...good lord.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 am

M99 wrote:
Lupi wrote:judging by Zlatan reaction ( wishing him luck) and other positive comments from players he worked with, I think its safe to say he is a great man manager.  

The players he gets on with, he gets on with really well, the players he does'nt get along with...good lord.

Are you saying that to be a great man manager he has to like everyone?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:51 am

tbh  yes it's  really difficult to find his former player who talks badly about him.
He is a coach very appreciated also from other adversary players ( Inzaghi,Totti , Gerrard  ,De Rossi etc ) while of course it's  different thing with journalists Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:03 am

Kick wrote:
M99 wrote:

Do you know what he did with Pedro Leon? He bullied him, put him on reserves blocked him from getting into his car, Nick knows the full story. Then how about the way he treated poor Adan? Made the poor guy go into depression :facepalm: Now would you call that great man managing?

Like I said, the players he gets on with he gets on really well. But the players he clashes with he destroys them.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:25 pm

Kick wrote:

a great man manager maximises the performance of everyone, not just those who agree with him
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:44 pm

M99 wrote:
Kick wrote:
M99 wrote:

Do you know what he did with Pedro Leon? He bullied him, put him on reserves blocked him from getting into his car, Nick knows the full story. Then how about the way he treated poor Adan? Made the poor guy go into depression :facepalm:Now would you call that great man managing?

Like I said, the players he gets on with he gets on really well. But the players he clashes with he destroys them.

Made Adan go into depression? lol that was the Madrid fans who did that. They were the ones that abused him because their beloved Iker the terrible was benched.

As for Pedro Leon? Mou has a criteria for his players " players that work hard, want to win, and willing to learn." He didn't fit his criteria, he has no use for a player like that.

Mou is not perfect, but it is blasphemy to call him anything but a great man manager. Ridiculous to think one have to be liked by everyone.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Blue wrote:
M99 wrote:
Kick wrote:

Do you know what he did with Pedro Leon? He bullied him, put him on reserves blocked him from getting into his car, Nick knows the full story. Then how about the way he treated poor Adan? Made the poor guy go into depression 🤦Now would you call that great man managing?

Made Adan go into depression? lol that was the Madrid fans who did that. They were the ones that abused him because their beloved Iker the terrible was benched.

As for Pedro Leon? Mou has a criteria for his players " players that work hard, want to win, and willing to learn." He didn't fit his criteria, he has no use for a player like that.

Mou is not perfect, but it is blasphemy to call him anything but a great man manager. Ridiculous to think one have to be liked by everyone.  

http://www.goallegacy.net/t28321-the-antionio-adan-case?highlight=adan

Sure, Mourinho is absolutely faultless in both cases :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm

M99 wrote:
Blue wrote:
M99 wrote:

Do you know what he did with Pedro Leon? He bullied him, put him on reserves blocked him from getting into his car, Nick knows the full story. Then how about the way he treated poor Adan? Made the poor guy go into depression 🤦Now would you call that great man managing?

http://www.goallegacy.net/t28321-the-antionio-adan-case?highlight=adan

Sure, Mourinho is absolutely faultless in both cases :facepalm:

I never said Mou is perfect in fact i stated that he is not. Se7en stated it perfectly in that thread.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:25 pm

che wrote:
Kick wrote:

a great man manager maximises the performance of everyone, not just those who agree with him

Balotelli has quarrelled witrh Mourinho repeatedly, yet even Balotelli speaks fine about him ... and also other Inter players ended in contrast with him , as Crespo and others players ousted by him in Summer 2009

just in Madrid he had some problems in this regard , but my personal idea Madrid is a particular habitat

I think that most of the players who have been coached by Mourinho love the Portoguese because he is  the typical coach that every player would love  to have, a sergeant willing to defend the group at all costs, willing to say anything to get it and it  serves as protection for the team, as well to be a motivator.

and if players who speak badly of Mourinho are  the exception ,the clear minority,  well evidently those players are the problem, not Mourinho.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:41 am

when he goes out against Athletic people will say that he is overestimated

Killer
Prospect
Prospect