BarrileteCosmico
windkick
Ganso
danyjr
futbol
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1 Empty CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1

Post by futbol Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:34 pm

CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1 2mn543s

In this game we are facing the current La Liga league leaders for the 4th time this season. Previous results were 3 consecutive draws, 2 of them scoreless. One of the worst possible opponents to face for Barca, compareable to Chelsea 2009 and Inter 2010. Atletico Madrid under Simeone close down spaces as if their lives depend on it, especially in big games. Wingplay will be very important in this one as the middle will be heavily congested so Tata should go with 2 natural wide players.

Predicted lineup:

Nerman Messi Alexis
Iniesta Xavi
Busquets
Alba Masche Pique Alves
VV :facepalm:Pinto

Last edited by Fußball on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1 Empty Re: CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1

Post by danyjr Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Is Cesc suspended?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1 Empty Re: CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1

Post by futbol Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:16 pm

danyjr wrote:Is Cesc suspended?

No. I just asumed that Tata is going to use his brain here and won't utilize a 4 man midfield against the narrowest team on the planet.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:48 pm

I can see you lot are excited for this
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:01 pm

I'll honestly be worried if we don't finish them off the first leg.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:39 pm

Ganso wrote:I can see you lot are excited for this
It'd be more exciting if it were an out-of-league match.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Diego Costa seems to be injured for this one. According to Simeone he's doubtful for tomorrow. hmm 

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm gonna call mind games BS on that hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:10 pm

Nothing to talk about really, we know how they will play, they know how we will.

The only question out there is Alexis vs Cesc and I think nearly everyone wants the same thing on that one.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Yeah there isn't a whole lot to talk about regarding this match in the build up.

We'll probably see Martino's big game "throw every big name on the team sheet" line up again. Is Adriano fit? I remember Alba being ripped to shreds the last time we played Atletico.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:28 am

Alba has been pretty good for the past 2-3 games now, so this is a nice test for himm all tho he did also hold his own against RM.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:15 am

tough game... Its obvious that we have to start with 3 forwards in this game, I would pick the same lineup as Fussball...
hopefully, we'll win and keep a clean sheet.

I'm okay with a 1-0 win, 2-0 would be great!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:08 am

Some websites saying Costa will not be available?

if true then it's confirmed they will park a plane.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Nothing to talk about really, we know how they will play, they know how we will.

The only question out there is Alexis vs Cesc and I think nearly everyone wants the same thing on that one.
everyone but tata  Mad 
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:21 pm

CBarca wrote:Yeah there isn't a whole lot to talk about regarding this match in the build up.

We'll probably see Martino's big game "throw every big name on the team sheet" line up again. Is Adriano fit? I remember Alba being ripped to shreds the last time we played Atletico.

Well you guys act like Pep didnt do the same thing in his last season with us (He's actually the one to blame for this with trying to intrigate Cesc and destroying the best pairing ever of Xaviesta), and also Tito and Roura did this. At least Tata doesnt do it week in and week out. He will rotate Song and other guys in from time to time unlike last two season when we JUST played the same 11 players every week. That said, I'm not saying tactically Tata is better or anything like that; I'm just saying everyone is acting like Tata isn't doing the same thing our past 3 managers didn't do first yet he gets crapped on like he's the only one.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Fußball wrote:
danyjr wrote:Is Cesc suspended?

No. I just asumed that Tata is going to use his brain here and won't utilize a 4 man midfield against the narrowest team on the planet.
when you assume you make an ass of you and me, etc etc :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:03 pm

As with recently, I always feel confident since our main players are on form. Just question mark over Pinto and our defense, but if they perform, we should win this.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm gonna call mind games BS on that hmm

Costa starts....

Me :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Simeone switching to his working formula of 4-4-2 to clog up the middle of the park against Barça.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 pm

4 midfielders. :bow: Tata. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:06 pm

This is the exact same formation as the one in Bernabéu.

Simeone playing his tried and tested 4-4-2 against Barça.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Tata blew this game. No one to blame but him really.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Bartra >>>>> Piqué

Also Fàbregas was useless and Pedro should have come as opposed to Sánchez in my opinion.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:46 pm

I could have started for Fabregas and the game would have gone a lot better than this.
Fabregas offers nothing at that point. Tata needs to see the team in football rather in marketing terms
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Stejo Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:46 pm

We were playing with 10 yet again. Soon as Alexis came on for Cesc we actually started looking like we might score and we did.

Other than that things went down as expected. Don't think Pinto is to blame for the goal he conceded, it was just a ridiculous shot. Bartra was magnificent yet again, didn't put a foot wrong as far as I could see. Busquets was also very good. Messi marked out of the game entirely pretty much, but Iniesta was on fire as usual lately and gave the solution. Neymar also had a pretty good game.

They got a slight advantage going into the 2nd leg, but aiming to score and not lose when we go there are entirely realistic expectations and I'm confident we can do it. More worried about not drawing in the final game of the league actually, assuming we both win all other remaining games.

Stejo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next