El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 18 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

+74
Scuderio
Limpakulli
Barca2211
Lord Spencer
FilthyLuca
Donuts
elitedam
Brady2Moss
McAgger
huntsman
Fuchsteufelswild
Blue
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
chad4401
Stejo
DuringTheWar
jibers
izzy
Arquitecto
MaraVilla
free_cat
harhar11
eelir
Robespierre
guest7
FalcaoPunch
LeBéninois
flameas
EarlyPrototype
Dnmac4
danyjr
Beautiful Football
Ganso
Hapless_Hans
The_Badger
Casciavit
Gil
Magricos
urbaNRoots
Glory
Lex
El Gunner
LeVersacci
halamadrid2
RED
Helmer
ronalessi
Zealous
FennecFox7
mzamani
windkick
ExtremistEnigma
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Khaled
The Franchise
Valkyrja
Rebaño Sagrado
DeletedUser#1
Winter is Coming
El Chelsea Fuerte
M99
RealGunner
BarcaLearning
Doc
Mamad
Le Samourai
Raptorgunner
Adit
Art Morte
barca 2011
Pedram
futbol
Onyx
78 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:06 pm

so basically, you're a Spaniard?

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by Collblanc Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:06 pm

catalan.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 pm

yeah, That's what I meant. Spaniard. It's the same, right?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:yeah, That's what I meant. Spaniard. It's the same, right?

Don't make Free_Cat see this Laughing

They don't like it, in the same way Basque's don't see themselves as Spanish.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:yeah, That's what I meant. Spaniard. It's the same, right?

Don't make Free_Cat see this Laughing

They don't like it, in the same way Basque's don't see themselves as Spanish.

yeah well. That was the point of my posts Very Happy
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:43 pm

*sighs* Could we please get back to topic? The Spaniard/Catalan etc stuff here is just as unnecessary as people calling the Bundesliga Bayernliga as it just riles up people.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Your Honour, please let me proceed.

Laying out and detailing, and cross-examining the more aggressive strains of the Catalan separatist mindset in front of the jury is integral to my argumentation in order to prove Busquet's motive for threatening Pepe with stomping on his head.

The prosecution must be granted the possibility to do their job.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:36 pm

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 18 BjgZvnUIAAAASum

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Laughing Apparently Pepe told Messi that Leo is always scared when playing against him, with Messi replying that he always scores and his face is on all the newspapers the day after Laughing
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Collblanc wrote:no troll. just immense hate for everything that isnt catalan.

Collblanc, I can understand your appreciation for Catalonia, our language, culture and food, and I can understand if you are proud about all of this (although I don't share the pride), however there's no need to hate what it's not catalan. I actually like an enjoy foreign countries and culture and only dislike and hate those that don't let us rule ourself in freedom: the spanish state, not even its people that its great.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Collblanc wrote:

Laughing Apparently Pepe told Messi that Leo is always scared when playing against him, with Messi replying that he always scores and his face is on all the newspapers the day after Laughing

Are you actually Catalan? Any of your parents actually Catalan?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Collblanc's attitude reminds of the Basque ETA zealots who so often gave us a bad name with their radicalism thinking that did not reflect on Euskadi at all.

Shame, as the Catalans are lovely people.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:28 pm

No worries, I was just giving Hanss what he wanted me to say.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Collblanc wrote:No worries, I was just giving Hanss what he wanted me to say.

No worries either, I was just trying to wind you up a bit.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Jesus, imagine 5 more years at least of Messi playing in Classicos, fuknig will blitz the record, maybe double it LOL!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Collblanc wrote:No worries, I was just giving Hanss what he wanted me to say.

Ok.  Laughing 
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Messi's 3rd goal vs RM on Sunday, was his last... he won't ever score or assist any goal against RM... He was just lucky...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Collblanc's attitude reminds of the Basque ETA zealots who so often gave us a bad name with their radicalism thinking that did not reflect on Euskadi at all.

Shame, as the Catalans are lovely people.

based on my encounters they tend to be the aggressive type ,of course i don't generalize.There is some strange specially in their reactions when they talk about their nationality they get even more hostile, I rather avoid them TBH
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 pm

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 18 Ntj5ngtv

:coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:34 pm

First, that has to be the most unrealstic meme I've seen. Ever.

Second, Bale been better this year, and we're paying a ridiculous amount of money for him, to the extent we can only lose money with him.

It was Ozil's decision to leave, one I understand, but just stop with this nonsense. Bale and Ozil are mutually exclusive. We buy who we want, that's how it is, it has very little to do with who we already got. Half of the (almost satirical, seeing as it comes from Cristiano) rant is pretty fair, but I just don't understand why Ozil keeps being drawn into it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Le Samourai wrote:First, that has to be the most unrealstic meme I've seen. Ever.

Second, Bale been better this year, and we're paying a ridiculous amount of money for him, to the extent we can only lose money with him.

It was Ozil's decision to leave, one I understand, but just stop with this nonsense. Bale and Ozil are mutually exclusive. We buy who we want, that's how it is, it has very little to do with who we already got. Half of the (almost satirical, seeing as it comes from Cristiano) rant is pretty fair, but I just don't understand why Ozil keeps being mentioned.

Calma. I'm just milking this Clasico victory with all sorts of memes as long as I can before we drop points against Hercules Alicante again. This pic was already in my "pics and gifs" folder since the first Clasico, so it might not be up to date regarding the Özil topic. Laughing :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:08 am

http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2014/03/21/actualidad/1395433899_528944.html

Spanish link, but basically Alonso had an argument with Ancelotti before the clasico during which he argued that the football played by RM is a football of the "80s", that against top teams RM will not have control because the forwards do not contribute defensively and that in 2014 this is something that successful teams have to do.

Pretty spot on.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:28 am

I'm certain Carlo understands this but he pretty much is in a bind since he has a 200 million dollar forward line to condone with. Not his fault of course, us at Real Madrid aren't necessarily the best when it comes to player acquisitions...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:55 am

i hear you doc but It's ancelotti who in the summer when he arrived, started with saying that Ronaldo didnt need to defend, and that he could do anything he wanted in attack.

If Ancelotti is saying that he doesnt want his attackers to defend too much because he wants them fresh to attack, then i can guarantee you that we are running straight into a wall.

if he is aware that his forwards cant be running after the ball for long periods of time, it's probably time to start playing defensive possession, as well as more rotation to keep players fresh
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:54 pm

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 18 1911835_442317785898554_1898120596_n
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i hear you doc but It's ancelotti who in the summer when he arrived, started with saying that Ronaldo didnt need to defend, and that he could do anything he wanted in attack.

If Ancelotti is saying that he doesnt want his attackers to defend too much because he wants them fresh to attack, then i can guarantee you that we are running straight into a wall.

if he is aware that his forwards cant be running after the ball for long periods of time, it's probably time to start playing defensive possession, as well as more rotation to keep players fresh

Wasn't his original plan to use Ronaldo as an SS and Isco on the wing though?

And tbf with Di Maria in the team covering him its not much of an issue.... Bale on the other wing is an issue though as Modric is not exactly going to do the same work.

I did say this was going to be a problem when you signed Bale though.... neither are gonna do much work defensively and the fullbacks are not great defensively as is, its quite frankly a miracle you haven't conceded more.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next