Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates"

+17
Artilleristen
Benry
DuringTheWar
Twoism
S
Chumlum
SUPERCARTTS
Lex
Sina
RealGunner
sportsczy
AnJl
urbaNRoots
VendettaRed07
M99
Raptorgunner
MJ
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you take him back?

Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 Voting_bar 50% 
[ 6 ]
Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 Voting_bar 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates"

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:46 pm

They're clearly not 'bad'.Though,they might be not as reliable as they are with Italian transfer rumors.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates"

Post by sportsczy Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:49 pm

I'll give you an example S... they pretty much follow whatever Marca says when it comes to La Liga. It doesn't make Sky Italia bad; but it does make them as reliable as whatever media source they use. No idea why they use Marca btw. L'Equipe uses Marca too for La Liga. There must be some monies being sent by Marca to these media...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Dont know about Spain but they have been pretty reliable when it comes to EPL transfer news of recent.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:55 pm

dont Van Persie and Vermaelen share same agent?
timing is dubious as RG said,team was away at Southapmton
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:20 pm

*bleep* no but you know what I could see it happens sadly, he will cost money no doubt but still relatively easier target than those hotshots around Europe, Wenger has every reasons to go for it. Could ne Wenger life saver to hide our incompetence when it comes to wc transfer. We're absolutely shit in negotiation or bidding war so chance for Costa, Cavani ( lol what ), Benzema, Suarez is slim unless some bizzare 3 ways swapping Benz- Suarez - cash happens. RVP could be that " worldclass striker" all the fans were crying for, wont sit well with me of course.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:32 pm

It wouldn't be that long before most fans forgive him if we signed him back and he played well, I know that.

But is it worth signing him? Eh, I'm of the belief that even by his mid 30s he'd probably be a better fit for our game than most of the other strikers we could get. He does the basics so well, first touch, half turns, protecting the ball, creating space and angles to play, precise lay offs, clever movement, I don't think he will lose that anytime soon. I'm a bit biased because I still have a lot of very good memories of him, that I didn't forget after he left
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Benry Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:05 pm

It's nonsense. If it were to happen I'd be sickened, the club would be taking a massive step back.

Pure scumbag, anyone who wants him back lacks self respect. In football terms he did the equivalent of banging your enemy and rubbed your face in it. Just look at his celebration at OT against us, he's a glory whore. Now I know why he's not liked in Holland.

Benry
Benry
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Yay let's sign THIS w*nker back

Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 IbcPYzcskgJRgr

Benry wrote:It's nonsense. If it were to happen I'd be sickened, the club would be taking a massive step back.

Pure scumbag, anyone who wants him back lacks self respect. In football terms he did the equivalent of banging your enemy and rubbed your face in it. Just look at his celebration at OT against us, he's a glory whore. Now I know why he's not liked in Holland.
:bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Benry wrote: If it were to happen I'd be sickened

What about all the fans that are STILL absolutely OBSESSED with cesc fabregas. Now they really lack self respect do they?

As for his celebration, get over it. Get off the high horse, our fans abused him, he celebrated a goal in return, move on, we were all angry, but spare the outrage pls
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Cesc is completely different man. He left on much better terms. He actually had a legit reason to leave and he has never talked against Arsenal.

Cesc is Pele compared to RVP the Heskey
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 pm

What lol cesc had a good reason to leave? He left rvp to rot away his career battling Tottenham for 4th place. Cesc left when arsenal when we were still a class team and he still had his career in front of him, he started the down slide by leaving. Rvp left because we were absolutely rubbish and didn't want to waste the last years of his career. Who really had a better reason to leave?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Benry Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:13 am

@DuringtheWar

Arsenal fans respect Fabregas because a) he respects and always speaks well of the club b) gave at least 5 years of quality service c) he went to the club he always dreamed of not to a classic rival

Regarding van Persie there are a number of reasons why I would detest the signing.

1) When he arguably was at his lowest ebb (Sexual assault case) club stands by him. Barring in mind he's done sweet FA for the club at the time.

2) He bullied, undermined and tried to marginalise certain players e.g. Ramsey via punching him after the City game, and publicly in the FT article.

3) His "message to the fans", he's basically said you're (the club) not good enough for me so I'll go elsewhere. Fair enough, but look at who he goes to.

4) A true Arsenal man would never go to Man United full stop.

5) To sum up his character, if you're going to stand by something at least have the courage to see it through. First sign of trouble at United and he wants to go what a chief.

6) The injuries and the idiocy of rushing himself back in 07/08 which had he listened, he could have been useful in that February.

7) The abuse line, it's ironic that united fan called him Van Rapist up until signing him, yet that's ignored.

Cool Fabregas had the opportunity to play for the best side on the planet, van Persie embarrassingly backed himself into a corner and is now ruing his choice.

9) Final point- not sure if this is true, didn't he favourite a tweet about the 8-2, what a melt.

Regarding the club I would see this as taking the easy option and taking a number of steps back. Rooney would be a more ambitious signing. Ask yourself what sort of message that would send. We take someone back who takes a dump on our face when they decide they don't like their situation, seriously do one.

So sorry if you have the need to use capitals and get upset by a bold statement, but as far as the points that have been listed that's why I see it as lacking self respect.

Simply put van Persie doesn't respect Arsenal, and to take him back with open arms suggest a loser mentality.
Benry
Benry
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:32 am

DuringTheWar wrote:What lol cesc had a good reason to leave? He left rvp to rot away his career battling Tottenham for 4th place. Cesc left when arsenal when we were still a class team and he still had his career in front of him, he started the down slide by leaving. Rvp left because we were absolutely rubbish and didn't want to waste the last years of his career. Who really had a better reason to leave?
It all started with Henry leaving
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:44 am

Fuq the both of them.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:48 am

Arsenal shouldn't hesitate to bring him to the negotiation table, they'd be mad to refuse such a superb player. Necessity should take precedence over pride, Arsenal need a world class centre forward and Robin Van Persie should be warmly invited back to the Emirates for negotiations.

A great feast would be fitting to mark the reconciliation of the two parties. As the new 10 it would be fitting for Wilshire to raise a toast in Van Persie's honour. Then Jack will go over to Robin, embrace him then pull him close and whisper in his ear "Arsene Wenger sends his regards." Then he stabs him in the heart.

Spoiler:

A perfect end to the saga if you ask me.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:59 am

dostoevsky wrote:Arsenal shouldn't hesitate to bring him to the negotiation table, they'd be mad to refuse such a superb player. Necessity should take precedence over pride, Arsenal need a world class centre forward and Robin Van Persie should be warmly invited back to the Emirates for negotiations.

A great feast would be fitting to mark the reconciliation of the two parties. As the new 10 it would be fitting for Wilshire to raise a toast in Van Persie's honour. Then Jack will go over to Robin, embrace him then pull him close and whisper in his ear "Arsene Wenger sends his regards." Then he stabs him in the heart.

Spoiler:

A perfect end to the saga if you ask me.

https://i.imgur.com/mo7zYc9.png
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:20 am

Id take him back just like any other player who wants to return and still has something to offer.

Do you think Ozil will be happy if we dont reach the top four and refuse to strengthen the team?

Id rather spend 10m on RVP and get rid of useless Giroud, sign a younger powerful striker like Balotelli.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:24 am

Fabregas will always be loved and welcome at Arsenal compared to the dutch c*nt who'll always remain a c*nt whether you want to admit it or not.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:38 am

Anyone who left Arsenal in 'hard times' is a POS and they left us with scrubs like Chamakh, Bendtner etc. but its not just their fault. Its a collective FAILURE.

And guess who was the first? Flamini.

When we signed Flamini, I was one of the few fans to welcome him back and its paid off because he is ready to die on the pitch.

RVP, Fabregas, even Nasri are Arsenal fans deep down and they will always give their best on the pitch if we give them a second chance.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:18 am

Pls no
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:55 am

Like signing Flamini on a free is anything like watching your former captain win one of your most bitter rivals the title after demanding to join them and THEN having to pay over the odds to get him BACK once he realizes what a sh*thead he is.

At least Flamini had the decency to leave England and come back for free.

Nasri is only the slightly lesser of the two evils given he didn't have as much of an obligation to us after being injured for 7 years like Robin.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:10 pm

>Make offer for him
>Unsettle him if news is legit (don't actually look to sign him)
>Continue to laugh at Manchester United's downfall

Smile
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Sam just RT'd this.

This is the reliable Tancredi Palmeri:

Robin van Persie - "Wants to return to the Emirates" - Page 2 BgrarJLCIAAjq06

Clown.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2