Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by M99 Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:27 am

Vidic confirms he will leave in the summer.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Feb/nemanja-vidic-confirms-manchester-united-exit.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Manchester United want to sign Marchisio in the summer, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Montoya will sign a new contract with Barcelona, according to El Mundo Deportivo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:21 pm

According Di Marzio (Sky) Adrian Ramos will join Borussia Dortmund.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Milan to move for Coentrao again

Real Madrid are said to be willing to release the Portuguese full-back in June, but for no less than €10 million. The Rossoneri are hopeful of striking up a deal for the 25-year-old.

Source: Tuttosport

Juve target Diouf

The Senegalese striker's contract with Hannover runs out in June. The Bianconeri are said to have sent scouts to watch the 26-year-old last weekend.

Man Utd & Chelsea battle for £54m Cavani

Manchester United and Chelsea are set to battle it out for Edinson Cavani in the summer. The striker has become unsettled at PSG with his agent in London for meetings.

Source: Daily Mail

Julio Cesar set for Toronto FC

Toronto FC are on the verge of signing Julio Cesar on loan from QPR, where he has spent the season frozen out of the first team.

Source: Globoesporte

Liverpool target Abdulrahman

Liverpool are planning a summer move for Al-Ain winger Omar Abdulrahman.

Source: Daily Star

Monaco eye Adrian Ramos

The Hertha Berlin striker, also said to be a target of Borussia Dortmund, has reportedly been added to Monaco's transfer shortlist for the summer.

Source: Mercato365

Fabian Johnson to join Gladbach

Reports suggest Fabian Johnson has confirmed that he will not extend his contract with Hoffenheim. The 26-year-old wing-back is said to be on the verge of joining Borussia Monchengladbach.

Source: Sky

PSG target £16.5m Lloris

PSG are targeting Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris and could move for the Frenchman if Spurs fail to finish in the top four.

Source: Metro
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Robben set to extend contract with Bayern until 2017, according to ESPN.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Montoya will sign a new contract with Barcelona, according to El Mundo Deportivo.

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 2 Ih5YwU35u5LiW
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:24 pm

MLS.com saying Julio Cesar going to TFC on loan?

Damn how are they able to do all of this? Their team can be crazy good this season, especially if they manage to keep Laba

MLS should do something about the whole Loan thing seeming to be a way to work around the cap. They need to figure something out next CBA
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 2 Ih5YwU35u5LiW

LMAOO rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:MLS.com saying Julio Cesar going to TFC on loan?

Damn how are they able to do all of this? Their team can be crazy good this season, especially if they manage to keep Laba

MLS should do something about the whole Loan thing seeming to be a way to work around the cap. They need to figure something out next CBA

Proud

TFC :bow: finally using that financial muscle
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Despite insisting he is very happy at Bayern Munich, reports have suggested that Javi Martinez will move to Real Madrid in the summer.

The midfielder claimed on Thursday that he was enjoying life with the European champions.

But El Chiringuito journalist Francois Gallardo has insisted that the Spain international is trying to force his way to Santiago Bernabeu.

“There is an international player who has told his club that he wants to play for Real Madrid,” Gallardo told the programme.

“He’s already been sounded out in the past by Real Madrid, and also Barcelona.

“It’s Javi Martinez, and he’s hoping to play for Real Madrid.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:34 am

Tim Leiweke trying to become Mayor of Toronto :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 am

Motogp69 wrote:Tim Leiweke trying to become Mayor of Toronto :coffee:

pls no one can replace the GOAT Rob Ford Proud :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:41 am

De Gea set to sign Manchester United extension

Manchester United are set to tie down goalkeeper David de Gea to a new deal running until 2018. The 23-year-old has two years left on his current deal and will see his wage package jump up to £90,000 per week.

Source: Daily Mirror

Liverpool battle Madrid for Vietto

Liverpool are locking horns with Real Madrid over the transfer of Argentine wonderkid Luciano Vietto. Vietto, 20, has been dubbed the new Sergio Aguero by Racing Club's supporters.

Source: Metro

Man Utd line up Semih Kaya

Manchester United are looking at Galatasaray centre-back Semih Kaya as a potential replacement for the outgoing Nemanja Vidic. Kaya, 22, is rated at €14.5 million (£12m).

Source: talkSPORT
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 am

Valencia sporting director Francisco Rufete has revealed that the club signed Nicolas Otamendi after Manchester United abandoned their interest in the player.

A deal failed to materialise, however, and rumours surfaced late on January 31 that Otamendi would be moving to Valencia, although the move was not completed until after the deadline passed and he has not been registered to play in La Liga this season.

Otamendi will now go out on loan until the end of the campaign, with the leatest reports suggesting Copa Libertadores champions Atletico Mineiro as his destination, but Rufete says that in spite of the complications, Valencia felt that they had to take the opportunity to sign the centre-half when they could.

"If I'd tried to buy Otamendi after the World Cup, it's possible he couldn't come," he told a club supporters' lunch.

"A great sacrifice and a lot work was necessary for him to come. He will explain that when he arrives. We saw that Manchester United pulled out and we moved in."

Porto confirmed to the stock exchange that they will receive €12m plus bonuses for Otamendi, who has agreed a five-year deal at Mestalla.

Uncertainty still surrounds the deal, however, with reports in Spain suggesting that Otamendi could not complete his move because the club already had a full quota of non-EU players on their books, while it has also been reported that he did not arrive for negotiations before the transfer window closed.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:41 pm

Napoli will try and sign Gonalons in the summer, according to Sky Italia.

Juventus thinking of making a summer bid for Fiorentina's Romulo, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Gignac could leave Marseille in the summer, according to L'Equipe.

Rubin Kazan interested in Zenit's Shirokov, according to Izvestia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Barcelona have added Basel’s Fabian Schar to their list of defensive targets for the summer, according to reports.

Mundo Deportivo claim that the 22-year-old is the latest name to be added by sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta to bolster the backline.

The Blaugrana have been in the market for a centre-back for two years now, missing out on a number of targets, including Thiago Silva.

However, the paper claims that the Camp Nou outfit are determined to land a defender at the end of the season, with Schar added to a longlist.

Athletic Bilbao’s Aymeric Laporte, Inigo Martinez of Real Sociedad and Villarreal’s Mateo Musacchio have all also been linked.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:44 pm

M99 wrote:

Uncertainty still surrounds the deal, however, with reports in Spain suggesting that Otamendi could not complete his move because the club already had a full quota of non-EU players on their books, while it has also been reported that he did not arrive for negotiations before the transfer window closed.

the point was that valencia thought he had an italian passport, only it was revealed that he doesn't... now there's talk that mineiro (if he does go there) want to keep him until end of august when copa libertadores ends, but i have no idea how or why they can even request such a thing if the player doesn't belong to them
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:08 pm

Inter director Piero Ausilio has confirmed the club would be interested in signing Nemanja Vidic this summer.

The defender revealed this week that he would not be extending his stay at Old Trafford when his contract expires at the end of the season, with the Nerazzurri emerging as early frontrunners for the Serbian's signature.

Ausilio has now admitted the club see "a great opportunity" in 32-year-old Vidic but is expecting stern competition from across the rest of Europe.

"Vidic is an important player whose contract expires in June. Like other European clubs, we will try to get something from this great opportunity," he told Tuttosport.

"He is one of the players we are tracking. He has an interesting profile for Inter, as he has charisma and international experience.

"We will probably lose some players in his role because their contracts are up, so he is someone we are trying to pay attention to.

"However, we're a long way from saying we've already done something with regards to Vidic and I don't feel ready to confirm anything."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Barcelona have added Basel’s Fabian Schar to their list of defensive targets for the summer, according to reports.
Hm. Lately, Fabian Schär was more of a supporting striker at Basel. His goals saved them quite some ponts XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Porto midfielder Fernando has signed a new contract with the Primeira Liga champions.

The 26-year-old was heavily linked with a late switch to Manchester City towards the end of the January transfer window and speculation was rife that he would opt to join Manuel Pellegrini's side when his contract expired at the end of the season.

The player's brother, Joca Reges, claimed earlier this week that Fernando had already agreed to leave the club this summer, but Fernando has now ended talk over his immediate future by extending his deal with Porto until 2017, with the club confirming the news via their official Twitter account.

Fernando began his career with Vila Nova before joining Porto in 2007, where he has won 12 major honours to date including four Primeira Liga titles and the 2010-11 Europa League.

He has three caps to his name for the Brazil Under-20 side but has yet to earn a senior cap for the Selecao.

Reports in Portugal claim Fernando's new deal includes a €30 million buyout clause.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:13 am

Thiago Silva has described how Paris Saint-Germain players are consulted on potential transfers, with Eden Hazard mooted as a possible target.

The wealthy Ligue 1 outfit were rumoured to be preparing a massive bid for the 23-year-old Chelsea attacker in January, but no official approach materialised in January.

However, speaking ahead of his side's clash with Monaco on Sunday, Thiago Silva suggested that he would be keen to see the Belgium attacker join les Rouge-et-Bleu and that he and his team-mates were capable of influencing the president Nasser Al-Khelaifi's dealings in the transfer market.

"It's normal that a president discusses [transfers] with the players," the Brazil defender told L'Equipe.

"When there is a new name that comes out in the press, the president discusses it with us. Sometimes, I speak directly to Zlatan [Ibrahimovic]. It's normal to ask ourselves if a player can make us us stronger.

"I would welcome [Hazard] with open arms, like we did with all our recruits. We need players like him to achieve our project and win everything. He is so strong tactically and technically. All the great players are welcome in Paris."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:40 am

Daily Mail - Manchester United could invest approximately seventy million euro for Vidal and Pogba.While Shaw and Coleman on the other hand are valued at 55m euros.

http://forum.juventuz.org/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Barcelona could sign Halilovic, according to Dinamo Zagreb's executive president:

It is true that everything you write. We have received an offer from Barcelona for Halilovic, but it was not accepted because neither Dinamo, nor the Halilovic family were not entirely satisfied with the terms. However, the story does not stop there. Barcelona are squeezes us to make the transfer happen.

Marseille forward Ayew could leave in the summer, according to L'Equipe.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Porto midfielder Fernando close signing extension until 2017, according to O Jogo. It'll include a €30m release clause.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 am

Chelsea want Premier League loan for Thorgan Hazard

Chelsea want to loan Eden Hazard's brother, Thorgan, to a Premier League side after the youngster impressed during a temporary spell at Zulte Waregem.

Barcelona target Lloris

Barcelona are targeting Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris who could leave White Hart Lane if they fail to finish in the top four this season.

Source: Sunday Mirror

Arsenal in Mangala talks

Arsenal are in talks with Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala's agent ahead of a €38.5 million summer move to the Gunners.

Source: CaughtOffside

Fulham want Schalke defender Fuchs

Fulham are keen to sign Schalke left-back Christian Fuchs as a replacement for John Arne Riise.

PSG eye Zabaleta & Ivanovic

PSG are keen to sign a new right-back in the summer. Premier League duo Pablo Zabaleta and Branislav Ivanovic are candidates, as well as Sebastien Corchia.

Source: Eurosport

Barcelona target Halilovic

Barcelona are keen on Croatian starlet Alen Halilovic. The playmaker, who made his international debut when he was just 16 will be the subject of an initial €3.6 million bid from Camp Nou.

Source: Sportske Novosti

Adrian Ramos to join Borussia Dortmund

Adrian Ramos, who is currently playing for Hertha Berlin, will be Robert Lewandowski's replacement at BVB. The deal will cost around €10 million and he will sign a five-year contract.

Source: Sky Sport Italia

Leeds eye shock Del Piero move

Massimo Cellino would like to bring Alessandro Del Piero to Leeds United. The Sydney striker is willing to listen to his proposal.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:13 pm

AC Milan interested in Coleman, according to Tuttosport.

Samuel wants to leave Inter Milan at the end of the season, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next