Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid need another striker - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid need another striker

+29
H.A.
Kuru
futbol_bill
the xcx
Arquitecto
Onyx
Babun
shaven
StevieRayVaughan
Jeps33178
anirudhkitt
Seppuku
buddytaller
S32TABLANCA
alex mahone
Omniscient
EarlyPrototype
guest7
Ganso
teamanarchy
VanDeezNuts
xabi
Error
paperbackwriter
Mr Nick09
Turok_TTZ
Giovanni10
ÖMARz
hrealmadrid
33 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid need another striker - Page 3 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid need another striker

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 pm

For the record Nick, you also were certain we had Aguero in the bag.

But for the record, I believe Neymar is coming to Madrid eventually regardless. I just think we should stop saying done deal when it's not.

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid need another striker - Page 3 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid need another striker

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Mou makes me sad.

Though, maybe he means that they need to promote Morata? Or hes referring to Neymar? If we buy a striker, I have no idea. Why buy Callejon then? Cant he play striker too?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Mou's trolling everyone.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:13 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Mou's trolling everyone.

NotSureIfSerious.png

The Special One has been trolling everyone since his arrival, wut has changed? Razz
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:For the record Nick, you also were certain we had Aguero in the bag.

But for the record, I believe Neymar is coming to Madrid eventually regardless. I just think we should stop saying done deal when it's not.

That was/is my very own prediction. for Neymar, you only have to read reports and what is agent is saying. we have club officials in brazil right now negotiating with Santos, and everything is agreed. Terms with the player + terms with Santos. EC has been reporting about it since the beginning when we contacted Neymar through Ronaldo, you can dig it up easily, if you dont trust the mass media.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm

You can't be sure about Aguero. The deal was never supposed to be finished before Aguero is done with Copa America, and until Argentina is out of Copa America the possibility of Aguero coming still exists.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 pm

He'll go for a big striker, either Adebayor or Llorente.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Why are people still talking about Kun and Neymar?

With Benz and Higgy staying....it's.just.not.happening.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Why are people denying the fact that we are about to sign Neymar when we have club officials sealing the deal, it's not make believe lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 pm

i also agree with buddytaller and seppuku. I think that mourinho too is looking for a big striker in the mould of adebayor who could play against defensive teams. That is why i feel even if we sign neymar, he is not the third striker that mourinho is talking about.

Hence i feel ade is still in with a shout. Though impossible, i know who will fill that mould perfectly...falcao. Oh well i am just glad that higuain is not going to go anywhere!!
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Why are people denying the fact that we are about to sign Neymar when we have club officials sealing the deal, it's not make believe lol

hey nick i dont think anyone is denying the fact that we are in the lead to sign neymar. Just the fact that even if we are almost done with the signing it is not a done deal until its on paper.

Thats all i think hrealmadrid and the others are saying. someone can still hijack the deal at the last moment, remember david beckham.

For the record, i think he is going to sign for us.
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 pm

anirudhkitt wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Why are people denying the fact that we are about to sign Neymar when we have club officials sealing the deal, it's not make believe lol

hey nick i dont think anyone is denying the fact that we are in the lead to sign neymar. Just the fact that even if we are almost done with the signing it is not a done deal until its on paper.

Thats all i think hrealmadrid and the others are saying. someone can still hijack the deal at the last moment, remember david beckham.

For the record, i think he is going to sign for us.

Thank you.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:29 am

Neymar is very versatile, though his favorite position is at inside foward

Alot like Ronaldo imo
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:46 am

would be nice to see Neymar picking up some playmaking skills, as opposed to being a strict attackers. He is showing good vision and and decent passing already, hopefully he expands his tool box ala ronnie, with the goal scoring
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 pm

I hope we sign Ade, I just dont want Neymar or Aguero ruining higuain or Benz's careers or vice versia. We all know Ade wont be preferred over Benz or higuain unless for pure tactical reasons.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
I hope we sign Ade, I just dont want Neymar or Aguero ruining higuain or Benz's careers or vice versia. We all know Ade wont be preferred over Benz or higuain unless for pure tactical reasons.

welcome here btw, but i say no to ade! Smile same goes to aguero.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Neymar situation is sorted, i supposed within two weeks we will know who is the 3rd CF
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 pm

yup cause in 2 weeks the season starts right? Smile
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 pm

does it? just making an assumption. I suppose mourinho already has his targets lined up, and he would not want to waste time with it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Neymar situation is sorted, i supposed within two weeks we will know who is the 3rd CF
Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid need another striker - Page 3 N_real_madrid_alvaro_morata-2513656
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 pm

3rd CF, I hope it's Ade too
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:07 pm

babun1024 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Neymar situation is sorted, i supposed within two weeks we will know who is the 3rd CF
Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid need another striker - Page 3 N_real_madrid_alvaro_morata-2513656

this is much better Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Morata > Adebayor as a 3rd CF

In skill, wages, cost, effectiveness and the3 fact Morata is good with the ball at his feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Reason why morata is not promoted is that Madrid is making a push for castilla to get promoted.... Need all our good kids there, especially with sarabia gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Morata is not ready, and being in bench as the 3rd striker will only slow down his devolopment. I understand why he is in Castilla.

Last edited by omarish on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Morata would remain a castilla player and only appear with the first team when needed. He would train with the first team and play with castilla during the weekend.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next