Uncanny
lszanto
Blue Barrett
Kick
Shed
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 pm

:facepalm:

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United

Post by Uncanny Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Crazy stupid, so unlucky to not get the 3 points
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Customary Chelsea bottle-job, that. Close rival drops points and we have the chance to take advantage, and cock it up totally. Not the first time this season. Typical.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:44 pm

We are facing city next week, WTF, anything less than a win in this game will have consequences facing them next week, city are mega strong right now
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Meh, play for the draw like we have been.

We're still in the hunt.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:48 pm

Mou needs to take the blame for this, why start Mikel vs West ham or hell why even the Mikel/Rambo pivot?

The 352 thing was lols Ivan on the left yeah good one Mou, *bleep* mug.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Yeah, formation failed today.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm

May sound grave, but lose Monday and we're out of it, imo. Just no way I can see City dropping 7 points from then on. Season-defining match.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm

But either way, west ham's def was tough to break so
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Waiting until 12 mins to bring on Ba  :facepalm: 

Mou constantly pissing me off since he rejoined, don't think I'll ever see eye to eye with him at this rate.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:52 pm

I don't think so, Shed. They still have to visit a lot of top teams.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Kick wrote:I don't think so, Shed. They still have to visit a lot of top teams.

You mean like the one today whom they annihilated 5-1?

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:54 pm

City's league to lose, you know Mou will try park the bus on Monday although City are firing on all cylinders. Can't see us keeping them out, that will in turn *bleep* us up and we'll be out of the title race.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:54 pm

They still have to play Liverpool and Arsenal away, could be 6 points there tbh.

Draw one game in 7 and it's the end of the world Proud

Calma yo' knees!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Wish we got Pellegrini or kept Rafa hah, Mata would be still here and we wouldn't start Mikel at home vs teams that are going to park the bus on us.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:00 pm

:facepalm:

Good lord, Ade.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Mou the most positive and creative manager ever :bow:

All hail Mou :bow:

Lefts have Bran on the left for no reason :bow:

Mou :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Watched this game (coz I like West Ham) and it reminded me of what I said in the Lukaku thread here (I think it was that thread) about how difficult it's to be a striker in this Chelsea team. Okay, West Ham parked the bus, but still, you played so slowly. Eto'o didn't have much more to do but to watch, standing in the box with his back to the goal, as your midfielders passed the ball around the box before taking a long-range shot.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Art Morte wrote:Watched this game (coz I like West Ham) and it reminded me of what I said in the Lukaku thread here (I think it was that thread) about how difficult it's to be a striker in this Chelsea team. Okay, West Ham parked the bus, but still, you played so slowly. Eto'o didn't have much more to do but to watch, standing in the box with his back to the goal, as your midfielders passed the ball around the box before taking a long-range shot.

We need a particular CF. Not any one will do. One who will have one chance and score from it.

Also, blame Ramires-Mikel for that, hopefully we won't see them playing together again.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Oh ffs Ade calm the fk down!

You're talking like we haven't been 14 & 25 pts off the title race in the past 2 seasons with the managers you're wanking about.

Despite the result today, we're still in it. We may very well go to City and get a draw or even a win. Then what? You're talking like we're 10 points behind City.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Only one team came to play football, says José about the result. Seriously, he's the LAST person who should be using that excuse.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Well, its true. We're only 3 points off the top and we play City on the weekend. Who knows what will happen?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Oh ffs Ade calm the fk down!

You're talking like we haven't been 14 & 25 pts off the title race in the past 2 seasons with the managers you're wanking about.

Despite the result today, we're still in it. We may very well go to City and get a draw or even a win. Then what? You're talking like we're 10 points behind City.

6 points behind City is no better than 10. Need a result Monday. Crucially.

As for José, he's partly responsible for the result tonight clearly, but I'm certainly not going to say he never should have been hired or even that the Fat Waiter should have been retained rofl

Then again, Ade as a matter of custom is highly caustic after a poor result.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:11 am

Premier League - Chelsea vs West Ham United - Page 4 Tumblr_n06tv4HR1s1ruhh4yo1_500

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:04 am

Didn't get to watch the match as I had work but seriously starting Mikel and Ramires in the pivot against west ham? We could have started Oscar in the pivot and would not have been an issue. Doubt i'll watch it but really is poor that we couldn't put away one of the worst teams in the league and capatilised.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:14 am

You guys are really negative. It wasn't as if we didn't try. It was a great performance by the team. I recall many draws and narrow wins where we looked clueless and nowhere near scoring.

That Chelsea team out there today played like a team for the first time in many seasons. I'd strike it down to bad luck. A couple of inches to either side of the keeper we'd have won by a fairly large margin.

Regarding subs I think Mou got it right. I've been critical of him at times but his changes last night made sense. He took Azpi off and kept Brana to maintain a physically strong back 3. There was just one lone striker for West Ham and it was evident they only hoped to score via a set piece.

Matic didn't really made a bigger impact than Mikel tbh. Lampard was brought on for those edge of the box shots the CMs kept shooting wide.

I don't think we should find a scapegoat. Personally I'd be more worried if we played out a boring 0-0 but it was anything but that
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next