RED
Busby Babe
B-Mac
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juan Mata - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Mata

Post by Dutti Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:15 pm

B-Mac wrote:maybe Mata didn't want #7....well at least a worth player is wearing a legit squad # and not Anderson ffs he's been hogging that thing for to many years

guess Gundogan will wear a different #....maybe Scholes 18 when we get rid of that scrub Young this summer :coffee:

I'd like to see Young upfront in the forward role before he moves on to another club. I think he could be a better player challenging offside than playing wide.

Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Dutti wrote:
B-Mac wrote:maybe Mata didn't want #7....well at least a worth player is wearing a legit squad # and not Anderson ffs he's been hogging that thing for to many years

guess Gundogan will wear a different #....maybe Scholes 18 when we get rid of that scrub Young this summer :coffee:

I'd like to see Young upfront in the forward role before he moves on to another club. I think he could be a better player challenging offside than playing wide.

Really? Interesting.

What makes you think that Dutti?
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Dutti wrote:

Really? Interesting.

He's scored a few goals for England as a striker, and in those games he was a nightmare for centre-backs.

Second, he is just simply awful playing wide. He tends to lose the ball trying to get past right-back, and he relies more on his right foot than left (more like over-reliant, actually).

Third, he is useless in defence. These last two traits are common among forwards.

Also, in his last season at Aston Villa, he was more of an attacking left winger than a left-side midfielder.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

ya at Villa he was pretty much a SS at some points

he is predictable as hell on the left wing, he just gets back on to his right every time and he doesn't have the dribbling ability to do it effectively, I could defend him you just force him to his left and mark him to the line run him out of bounds
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Yeah, for England he does well behind the striker. I think we should never play him on the left. On the right, he's less predictable because he doesn't mind dribbling down the byline to cross it and even though his left foot is not the greatest he's not scared to come in to use it. Unlike Valencia, who avoids even short passes with his weaker foot.

I think Young is a decent/ good squad player if we play him on the right or SS, but if we're going to play him on the left, it's just a waste. It's becoming a consistent theme with our players, playing them out of position then wondering why they don't play well.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Young can't be a squad player for the amount we pay him lol he can piss off and we can let Zaha be a squad player for the wing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:20 pm

Lmao, I forgot about his wages. Can you believe Mata was getting paid 70k at Chelsea?! Seems unreal. Probably more to do with the type of guy Mata is, though.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Lmao, I forgot about his wages. Can you believe Mata was getting paid 70k at Chelsea?! Seems unreal. Probably more to do with the type of guy Mata is, though.

Shocked  really ????  Shocked 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Dutti wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:
Dutti wrote:

Really? Interesting.

He's scored a few goals for England as a striker, and in those games he was a nightmare for centre-backs.

Second, he is just simply awful playing wide. He tends to lose the ball trying to get past right-back, and he relies more on his right foot than left (more like over-reliant, actually).

Third, he is useless in defence. These last two traits are common among forwards.

Also, in his last season at Aston Villa, he was more of an attacking left winger than a left-side midfielder.

yet ironically it is the very reason he was preferred over kagawa in the match against chelski, that he is better at defending than the jap :facepalm:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:Lmao, I forgot about his wages. Can you believe Mata was getting paid 70k at Chelsea?! Seems unreal. Probably more to do with the type of guy Mata is, though.

He will have a medical today before signing in a deal which will see his wages jump from £70,000 to £150,000.

Link

Apparently he was on 10k  at Valencia, so it was actually quite a big jump when he went to Chelsea.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

He will have a medical today before signing in a deal which will see his wages jump from £70,000 to £150,000.

Link

Apparently he was on 10k  at Valencia, so it was actually quite a big jump when he went to Chelsea.

well.  :bow: .. more than a great footballer, we got our hands on a great human being with this transfer Proud
genuinely hope he do finish his career with us becoming future captain, a role model to youngsters and a club legend.  drinking 
such a gem :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Haha, Lumiere a bit early to call for him to be captain. He hasn't even played yet!

I think he will be here for a while, record signings tend to be that way.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:26 pm

with moyes in charge of us, there is definitely a chance which all of us are scared of pale of he not performing thanks to moyes's retarded footballing mentality I know.
But still even with moyes trying desp to fk up things I guess he is too a good a footballer to flop.

P.S one more reason why the scott should be fired asap. to get the best out of mata  Laughing 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Juan Mata - Page 2 BfGWb-CCUAEPoJO
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:45 am

He had a good game. The rest of the players weren't in sync with him, during the game he would make a long passes expecting a run, but to no avail. That will come in time.

I liked how he was always trying to get involved, he would drop deep to hunt for the ball, looking to make things happen. I'm very confident he will be a very important player for us.

And Sunday I would imagine we would see him, Rooney, RVP and Adnan all leading our attack v Stoke. Well I hope so anyway.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Juan Mata - Page 2 I6hnqR63H7h7n

Juan Mata - Page 2 IOJX8QJeEatih

Juan Mata - Page 2 IboDieBadaqq2c
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi everyone,

Today my team-mates are packing for the trip to Athens, but I can’t go with them so I’ll stay in Manchester and support them from home… As you know, since I played the group stage with Chelsea I can’t participate in the same competition with my new team. It’s a shame because a Champions League match is always special and I keep good memories of this tournament that I was able to win just a couple of seasons ago. I have noticed that my team-mates are very excited about going through little by little. I hope we can do it.

I’ll be supporting United from here as any other fan. At Karaiskakis, the team will face a tough opponent: Olympiakos are both the leaders and the reigning champions in Greece. Mitroglou -their goal scorer- and Weiss left the club in January, but they have signed two good players such as Valdez and Hernán Pérez. Olympiakos have a Spanish flavour with several players that have been in la Liga before: Roberto, Saviola, Chori, David Fuster or Joel Campbell. And the same can be said about the staff: the manager is Míchel, whom I met in Real Madrid Castilla. I’ll bit my nails nervously watching the game on telly. I will feel the same as you.

We feel encouraged ahead of this game thanks to some good training days and a very important win at Crystal Palace. These three points gave us a lot of confidence. I think the team was solid and it was a clear victory. Me, personally, after five games with the team I feel there is more and more understanding with my team-mates on the pitch. The truth is, with a squad of such quality everything is easier.

The game was special for Rooney after his recent renewal, and he was very happy. He deserves it; he is a model player in this club and it’s a privilege to have him with us now and in the coming years.

On Sunday I watched football at home, including some Saturday games from different leagues. In Spain, Real Sociedad’s victory over Barcelona was remarkable, especially for the power shown by the local team. If they are inspired, Real Sociedad can beat anyone. I think the signing of Canales has been a good move and they played very well.

Real Madrid, meanwhile, beat Elche with a wide score. My friend Lombán and his team-mates did a good job and shown personality on the pitch, but a team such as Real Madrid only needs half a chance to score.

Atlético played at Pamplona. None of their big rivals had won there. Osasuna had managed to get one point against both Real Madrid and Barcelona, and now they beat Atlético with authority, leaving Real Madrid in the top spot of the table. The fight will go on until the final week…

I’d like to mention the contest we started in my last entry. As you know, the idea was to be creative and send an image with a number 8, my new number. And you did really well! I have had a great time having a look at your works, that’s why I have created an album on Facebook with some of them. But I have to choose only one as a winner and that is rfspt758 Kayo We will send to you my shirt with my signature this week!

Thank you very much to all of you! You are amazing, seriously.

Big hug!

Juan

His latest blog. In the space of a month and a half he's become United through and through. Top man!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 am

Juan Mata - Page 2 Images

Hi everyone,

I’ll be very honest: in a day like this it’s not easy to write the blog. I even thought it would be better to keep quiet and not to write, for I know many fans are really upset now, and so are us. On top of that, however, there is a commitment I made to update the blog every week. So far in these two seasons I haven’t failed to do it one single time, and I won’t fail in the future either. No matter how sad things may look. The storm will pass and the sun will rise again. I have no doubt. Besides, no one said this would be easy, but this is football. It gives you fantastic moments but also very hard times you have to cope with, when you have to show pride and professionalism until the end. And when all this is gone I’m sure I will be a more mature footballer.

I have to say that our week at the training ground had been good and we were very hopeful ahead of this derby. However, the day of the match everything went bad. It was a tough defeat and I want to tell you that we will give everything we have in order to forget about this in the remaining games.

And there is a very important one around the corner. We know the history of this club and its achievements, based on a winning spirit. That is what we need to beat Olympiacos and get through in the Champions League. As you know I cannot play in the Champions any more this season but I’ll be backing the team in Old Trafford as any other fan. If we score in the first few minutes, I think we can make it with your help. There are no words to describe your support in the stadium. In games like yesterday it makes me mad not being able to give you what you deserve. I know there is nothing I can say right now, but at least I want you to know how I feel.
I would like to reward your loyalty by announcing the winners of the five shirts of last week’s contest on Facebook. I know it wasn’t easy to find the right answer: Indonesia, Thailand, India, Brazil and Vietnam. They are: Tri Phan, Chaaban Barakat, Dani Tutti, Melanie Crumpton, Spencer Dean Hoon.
Thanks to all for participating and for your unconditional support. I hope next week will be much better.
Big hug,
Juan

He almost missed out on writing on his blog, which he has never done. The players are hurting badly. Can we just stop the bleeding and sack Moyes? Sad
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:13 pm

I feel sorry for him. He is wasted at United under that clown. Looks a shadow of the player he was at Chelsea.

He was better off staying at Chelsea, cuz as of now, he looks like another Kagawa in the making.

He was brought in just to appease the fans and to ease the pressure of Moyes. I'm starting to believe this more and more now. Moyes obviously didn't work out a plan on how to use him, so therefore we didn't need him. So what was the point of the purchase?

Mata seems like such a cool guy too. It's sad seeing him struggle on the pitch with a bunch of players who don't know what the heck they're doing.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Pretty much saw this coming. if kagawa couldnt deliver in the wide role, what on earth made effing moyes think mata would.

unless we change the formation and philosophy and that too soon (which lol obviously wont happen as long as the clown is here), carbon copy it is going to be, mata. prick will play him on the flank week in and week out, until the last drop of confidence drains off from the lad and he will become kagawa II in terms of confidence and motivation.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Same is going to happen btw to januzaj. he is not a winger. He doesnt possess the attributes which would make him excel in that position.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:Pretty much saw this coming. if kagawa couldnt deliver in the wide role, what on earth made effing moyes think mata would.

unless we change the formation and philosophy and that too soon (which lol obviously wont happen as long as the clown is here), carbon copy it is going to be, mata. prick will play him on the flank week in and week out, until the last drop of confidence drains off from the lad and he will become kagawa II in terms of confidence and motivation.

It proves what a fantastic player Kagawa is.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:04 pm

That's true Kagawa is very a good professional actually tries to give 100% unlike RvP. His performances have actually improved as the season as gone on, despite them being weeks apart. It shows he still wants to be here but our manager is an idiot.

I still think someone like Kagawa can play on the left wing, but not in this 4-4-2 system that way we play. A great tactician like Van Gaal would show it.

I kind of feel less bad for Mata, unlike Kagawa he knew Rooney and RvP were there. Not that that I don't feel bad for him at all. I don't know what the next manager will do, I can see someone like Van Gaal dropping Mata for his defensive contribution too which would be incredibly frustrating.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:26 pm

This the Juan we've been waiting for :bow:

Juan Mata - Page 2 BjW5Gc9IEAAj58g
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 am

He's been Moysed.

Feel sorry for the guy. In his sheer desperation to play, he opted to join a struggling team managed by a clueless manager.

And Moyes has tinkered with him, stripped him of any confidence and now the player looks a shadow of the player we saw at Chelsea.

Proof that you can give money to Moyes to throw away at top players, but he still won't be able to get the best out of them.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Juan Mata visits Old Trafford Museum

Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team