S
Arquitecto
RealGunner
McAgger
Onyx
79 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours - Page 10 Empty Re: Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Chelsea had scouts watch Thauvin last night against Monaco, according to La Provence.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours - Page 10 Empty Re: Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 pm

AC Milan reach agreement to sign Armero from Napoli, according to Sky Italia. Constant could join Napoli.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:wtf please no

He is like Quaresma, but with no Talent.
lmao, perfect analogy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:In anycase what ever it is.....

Dat bank balance. :fap:  Rolling Eyes 

Newcastle and Liverpool fighting for the most impressive balance sheet crown Proud

#saveusdeadlineday
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:42 pm

RealGunner wrote:In theory they can as they are richer than United. But do they rate Kroos that highly? Specially with Pep having Thiago this season.

Kroos has played every game under Pep, I guess more minutes than any other player (seeing that Lahm was injured). I don't think it's a question whether we rate him, question is whether he wants to extend or not.

If he doesn't, more clubs than Utd will be after him in summer...
I can't imagine that though, I guess he'll sign in a few weeks, after we offer some more. Well, I certainly *bleep* hope so.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:43 pm

When we face each other on last day it will be known as the Balance Sheet Derby :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:In theory they can as they are richer than United. But do they rate Kroos that highly? Specially with Pep having Thiago this season.

Kroos has played every game under Pep, I guess more minutes than any other player (seeing that Lahm was injured). I don't think it's a question whether we rate him, question is whether he wants to extend or not.

I can't imagine that though, I guess he'll sign in a few weeks, after we offer some more. Well, I certainly *bleep* hope so.

Not only that, but from what i am seeing, Lham is more reliable than thiago as pivot, as  Kroos in that role where he has to handle the creation from deep, where as you said, he has played all season long.

If anything, It looks like Pep is forcing Thiago into a role in that midfield imo, and with Lewa coming, it's going to be interesting to see where Gotze and Thiago play. On the right it's between Muller and Robben, and the left it's clearly Ribery and between Thiago and Gotze, i think Gotze is the better AM.

Well, i asked the other day on the chat if Thiago was fulfilling his talent at bayern and i got an unanimous "yes". Well, i think it's not that clear.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:49 pm

I am actually losing my mind over this transfer window. I can't believe how terrible it's been. Honestly, I have drank 5 coffee today so far....WTF is going on.

If we don't win the derby tomorrow, I'll go into full meltdown mode.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:I am actually losing my mind over this transfer window. I can't believe how terrible it's been. Honestly, I have drank 5 coffee today so far....WTF is going on.

what? why? Salah's plane hasnt landed yet?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Not only that, but from what i am seeing, Lham is more reliable than thiago as pivot, as  Kroos in that role where he has to handle the creation from deep, where as you said, he has played all season long.

If anything, It looks like Pep is forcing Thiago into a role in that midfield imo, and with Lewa coming, it's going to be interesting to see where Gotze and Thiago play. On the right it's between Muller and Robben, and the left it's clearly Ribery and between Thiago and Gotze, i think Gotze is the better AM.

Well, i asked the other day on the chat if Thiago was fulfilling his talent at bayern and i got an unanimous "yes". Well, i think it's not that clear.

Schweinsteiger is coming back as well...
I guess in the long run Pep will try Thiago as 'pivot' again and Lahm back to right back, but we'll see. Anyway, Kroos has been one of our best players, and our most consistent midfielder, if we don't do everything justifiable to keep him I'd be pretty pissed, but what can you do.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:I am actually losing my mind over this transfer window. I can't believe how terrible it's been. Honestly, I have drank 5 coffee today so far....WTF is going on.

Rodgers just confirmed we lost out on Salah due to decision of the "money men" negotiators at the club. He seemed close to tears in his press conference today.

It's not about Salah, it's because we have our best chance in half a decade to make top 4 and get back to CL and compete with the big boys, have glaring holes in the squad and injury crisis...and yet we are shopping at the bargain basement, or don't seem bothered to get anyone in.

It's baffling. I can't comment further, because I'll rage and Red will ban me.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:55 pm

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 8m
AP: "I’d be foolish if I didn’t have a plan to deal with him going. We have. But until a deal is agreed, we can’t put a bid of our own in."

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 8m
AP: "I’d be foolish if I didn’t have a plan to deal with him going. We have. But until a deal is agreed, we can’t put a bid of our own in."

Club is a f*cking joke. :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:00 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I guess in the long run Pep will try Thiago as 'pivot' again and Lahm back to right back, but we'll see. Anyway, Kroos has been one of our best players, and our most consistent midfielder, if we don't do everything justifiable to keep him I'd be pretty pissed, but what can you do.
Piggy can do the pivot, as lham, so when piggy returns i assume lham will return at RB. Then you have kroos who i dont think will go anywhere, he is just too good and too reliable to be move. And then either thiago and gotze as most advanced AM. i guess both would play if Gotze goes false 9, but since lewa is coming that's only for this season.

The picture at bayern is getting clearer, you can clearly see where some players are better responding to pep's coaching.

PS: Javi Martinez is completely and utterly fcked lol. it's going to be CB or supersub for him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Piggy can do the pivot, as lham, so when piggy returns i assume lham will return at RB. Then you have kroos who i dont think will go anywhere, he is just too good and too reliable to be move. And then either thiago and gotze as most advanced AM. i guess both would play if Gotze goes false 9, but since lewa is coming that's only for this season.

The picture at bayern is getting clearer, you can clearly see where some players are better responding to pep's coaching.

PS: Javi Martinez is completely and utterly fcked lol. it's going to be CB or supersub for him.

I don't know, I think Pep made it clear that he doesn't see Schweinsteiger as pivot when he kept playing Lahm there even while Schweini was fit, who then had to move further upfront.

I can rather see Schweini moving in summer, he's been with us for 11 years now. Martinez has been struggling with fitness and injuries all year, I don't think he's out completely.
Based on the evidence so far, I however really don't want to see him play CB, he's looked terribly out of place and slow everytime he played there, which of course could also have been due to his lack of fitness.
There's never going to be a single clear first 11 anyway, the way things are going, always someone injured.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:21 am

#DontSellCabaye is trending on twitter lol. Newcastle fans :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:29 am

My first my avatar on GL = Yohan Cabaye
Amazing midfielder .
Unfortunately PSG tends to cannibalize all , they will try to take even Pogba in midfield this summer I can image
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:34 am

ofc psg will try to get pogba, he is great. Cabaye is going to be a luxury back up player for the next couple of years at psg
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:44 am

Sanabria will sign for Roma and then be loaned out to Sassuolo apparently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:49 am

RealGunner wrote:#DontSellCabaye is trending on twitter lol. Newcastle fans :bow:

DontSellCabaye is a song that is sung at every home game lol.

So we knew it was coming.  Sad 
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:01 am

Think maybe in the summer you guys agreed with Cabaye that if an offer comes in Jan, you guys wont price him out of the move. Part of the reason why you have agreed to sell him now?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:08 am

We agreed to sell him now because the season is pretty much over and Ashley loves money.

Seems cynical but oh well.... Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:22 am

stop blaming ashley, he is doing a fine job mole, better than most pl presidents
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:32 am

Ok lol....

We haven't made a single permanent signing in the last two windows and if it wasn't for relegation threatening his investment last January you can make that one permanent signing in four windows.

The man has zero ambition amongst many other things.... as long as he's in charge we are a middle table nothing club with no desire to do anything else which is just how he likes it.

Its not like we don't have money either.... top 25 team in revenue in world football and we haven't spent a penny of the tv money either.

Oh and before he took charge we were in the top 10 in those lists, not only does he have no desire to spend money he has no desire to make money for the club either.

All we are to him is a platform for his shitstain of a sports retail companies.

I laughed it off at the time, by what Keegan said about him was bang on the money and its soul destroying.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:45 am

poor Mole Sad
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:14 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Rodgers just confirmed we lost out on Salah due to decision of the "money men" negotiators at the club. He seemed close to tears in his press conference today.  

It's not about Salah, it's because we have our best chance in half a decade to make top 4 and get back to CL and compete with the big boys, have glaring holes in the squad and injury crisis...and yet we are shopping at the bargain basement, or don't seem bothered to get anyone in.

It's baffling. I can't comment further, because I'll rage and Red will ban me.
My thoughts exactly. Thumbs up
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:10 am

Robert Pires has backed Arsenal's pursuit of Julian Draxler, arguing that the Schalke starlet would fit in "perfectly" at the Emirates.

The Gunners have sent a team of officials to Germany in the hope of negotiating a deal for the 20-year-old attacking midfielder before the close of the January transfer window on Friday.

Former Arsenal ace Pires is hoping that Arsene Wenger gets his man as he feels that Draxler would be a fine addition to the Premier League leaders' line-up.

"Julian is a good player," the Frenchman told SPOX.com. "He's young and has a lot of potential for development.

"When I watch him play, I always think that he fits perfectly with Arsenal's style of football.

"I can see him playing well on the left-hand side or in attack. He could really strengthen the team."

Meanwhile, Pires admitted that he was touched by Wenger's recent statement that he sees similarities between the World Cup winner and current Arsenal star Mesut Ozil.

"It's a huge honour that I'm mentioned in the same breath as Mesut," the now-retired 40-year-old enthused.

"He plays for the German national team, he played for Real Madrid. As a playmaker, he's one of the best in the world."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next