S
Arquitecto
RealGunner
McAgger
Onyx
79 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:30 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:btween Charlie Adams and HUddlestone, i think you have enough to replace him

I'd rather go with what we have Laughing
 Me too Laughing A smart move would be to look in La Liga for a decent cheaper CM... there are very few in Ligue 1.  

If we can't get a genuine quality replacement i'd rather not bother at all tbh.

We are not qualifying for Europe so i'd rather not knee jerk react and buy below average players who come the summer will be sub standard to what we require.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours

Post by M99 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Manchester United close to signing Porto's Fernando, according to A Bola.

A Bola is shit. One minute Fernando was signing for Inter, then Milan and now Man Utd.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lille have agreed a deal to sign Sebastien Corchia, 4.5 year, 1.8mil fee + bonuses.

marseille rofl
We have Abdallah and we weren't going to sign another RB unless Rod Fanni got sold. That's the reality there. Besides, we need a LB since Morel is so shat and Mendy is very young. We were never in on Corchia... that rumor was BS.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Wenger ready to sign a new contract, how does that make you feel Arsenal fans??
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:01 pm

David Moyes has indicated there are more signings to come after Manchester United sealed a £37.1 million deal for Juan Mata.

"I think we said when we come in that we'd have a difficult summer, that period in the transfer window was going to be tough, but we've had a chance to look at everybody and we're only in the next window now and I've already said we'd be making changes - and Juan is the first," Moyes told the press at Mata's unveiling.

He added: "There'll be more players like Juan in the future, I've no doubt about that."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew admits he is not confident of retaining Yohan Cabaye amid growing speculation of a January move to Paris Saint-Germain.

The France international midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain, with the Ligue 1 champions' sporting director Olivier Letang rumoured to be in Newcastle to help finalise a deal following reports an initial €17million bid being rejected on Sunday.

Cabaye has become a fans favourite at St James' Park since making the switch from Lille in June 2011, and has caught the eye this term with a series of impressive performances that has seen him notch seven goals in 19 Premier League appearances.

PSG are reportedly chasing the 28-year-old's signature after coach Laurent Blanc confirmed he is eager to bolster their midfield options, and Pardew admits it is feasible he could depart, adding that the club must bring in a suitable replacement if this transpires.

"We know that we've got a club interested in Cabaye who are very wealthy and powerful," he told reporters. "We're conscious of that, but we will be doing our best to protect Newcastle United.

"Am I confident [of retaining Cabaye]? No. I don't think any team not in a Champions League position, or fighting for a Champions League position, would be different.

"We would need to bring someone in, that's for sure. You can't lose someone of his ability and not replace him.

"But we're going to need some time to do that. We've informed the club that are interested, and the agents that we're very conscious of that.

"I am tired of Mole's tears. Players come and players go. That is the reality."

While Frenchman's immediate future remains unclear, Pardew confirmed Newcastle are edging towards concluding a deal for an unnamed target.

He added: "We hope to sign a player outside the Cabaye situation for the second half of the season and we're a little bit closer with that.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 pm

If Vucinic leaves, Juventus could try and sign Berardi, according to Sportmediaset.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:32 pm

PSG closing in on Cabaye

Paris Saint-Germain acting sporting director Olivier Letang is in Newcastle to try to finalise a deal for midfielder Yohan Cabaye. The English club want at least €25 million for the ex-Lille player.

Source: L'Equipe

Inter discuss summer move for Morata

Sporting director Piero Ausilio is said to have visited Madrid on Saturday to discuss a summer move for young striker Alvaro Morata. The Nerazzurri are also reportedly interested in signing central midfielder Casemiro in January.

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

Scocco agrees Sunderland terms

Nacho Scocco is close to moving from Newell's Old Boys to Premier League outfit Sunderland. He has agree a two-and-a-half year contract with the Black Cats.

Source: TyC Sports

Liverpool in late move for Ince

Liverpool have emerged as late contenders for the loan signing of Thomas Ince, an Anfield youth product who has been granted permission to leave Blackpool in January.

Source: Sky Sports

Courtois swap part of Diego Costa deal

Thibaut Courtois will sign for Atletico Madrid permanently as part of the deal which will see Diego Costa join Chelsea in the summer.

Source: Daily Mail

Arsenal keen on Gourcuff

Arsenal want to sign Lyon midfielder Yoann Gourcuff before the end of the January transfer window.

Source: Daily Mail

Chelsea eyeing move for Griezmann

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is monitoring Real Sociedad's Antoine Griezmann.

Source: Bild

Milan looking at CB options

The Rossoneri are in the market for a new centre-back, with Nemanja Vidic and Parma's Gabriel Paletta said to be on their shortlist, but they must first sell Philippe Mexes to finance any moves.

Source: Corriere dello Sport

Manchester City eye summer move for Sagna

Manchester United are contemplating a summer move for Bacary Sagna but face competition from Monaco and Galatasaray.

Rennes make improved Ntep bid

An agreement has been reached between Rennes and Auxerre for the French U21 international following an improved wage, plus bonuses, offer for the young forward.

Source: L'Equipe
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Borussia Dortmund chiefs Michael Zorc and Hans-Joachim Watzke have refused to rule out the prospect of the club signing new players before the end of the transfer window.

BVB's injury-hit campaign was dealt another blow at the weekend after it was confirmed Jakub Blaszczyskowski will be out for the rest of the season with a torn knee ligament.

Dortmund have been quiet thus far in the winter window but sporting director Zorc admitted Jurgen Klopp's side could welcome new faces prior to January 31 as they look to get their campaign back on track.

"I've never ruled anything out," he told Ruhr Nachrichten. "There are one or two aspects we are thinking of."

CEO Watzke revealed the club's officials have discussed potential transfer targets but warned they will not be rushed into making signings simply due to their latest injury problems.

"We have discussed internally and checked the market," said Watzke. "However, we will only do it if it makes sense financially and sportingly.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:If Vucinic leaves, Juventus could try and sign Berardi, according to Sportmediaset.

Leave the kid where he's at Juvi
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Monaco's 18-year-old striker Anthony Martial has signed a new four-year contract in the principality. The highly-rated Frenchman cost Claudio Ranieri around £4 million to sign from Lyon in the summer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Le Parisien are reporting that Paris Saint-Germain's acting sporting director, Olivier Letang, has travelled to Newcastle for talks with the Magpies.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Too early to bring him here, unless he's some Pogba-esque talent it will be a bad move

We either bench him a lot, and he suffers because of it. Or we put all of our faith into a 19 year old, and he probably won't be good enough yet to warrant starting for us. Which leaves us all frustrated.

He should stay for 1 season bare minimum. If he has an equally or even more impressive next 18 months then we bring him back.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Sky Sports understands that Liverpool hold an interest in Ukraine international Yevhen Konoplyanka, who plays for Dnipro. Konoplyanka can play up front or on either wing and is rated in the £13million bracket.

Arsenal are also understood to be looking at Konoplyanka, but any deal is unlikely to happen before the summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:02 pm

West Brom striker Nicolas Anelka has revealed a number of clubs, including Lazio, have tried to sign him in the past few days.

The 34-year-old took to Twitter to confirm approaches from an unconfirmed number of clubs, including the Serie A side, but said that he has no reason to leave the Hawthorns.

Anelka will contest an FA charge over his controversial 'quenelle' gesture in February, and Baggies boss Pepe Mel does not expect the striker to depart before the end of the transfer window on Friday.

The former France international tweeted: "Thanks to Lazio & all the others clubs who wanted to sign me this last days [sic]. See you this summer if I decide to continue...

"But the question is why should I leave my club & England? I'm happy here & I did nothing wrong...

"So now it's time to stay focus [sic] on my football with my club & I will try my best on the pitch like I always do!"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Sky Sports understands that Liverpool hold an interest in Ukraine international Yevhen Konoplyanka, who plays for Dnipro. Konoplyanka can play up front or on either wing and is rated in the £13million bracket.

Arsenal are also understood to be looking at Konoplyanka, but any deal is unlikely to happen before the summer.

ffs, anywhere but Liverpool

get in there Wenger or Moysie
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:15 pm

M99 wrote:Le Parisien are reporting that Paris Saint-Germain's acting sporting director, Olivier Letang, has travelled to Newcastle for talks with the Magpies.
 Jean-Claude Blanc is the sporting director... who the heck is Olivier Letang Laughing

EDIT:  He's the assistant director to Jean-Claude Blanc
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:23 pm

D'Ambrosio close to joining Inter from Torino, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Already took Cabaye off my FF team. Goodbye Yohan Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Man I hope Cabaye stays at least until the end of the season. Newcastle are a nice team to have around to take points off of our rivals.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Already took Cabaye off my FF team. Goodbye Yohan Proud

Not a good idea mate at least not yet.... he's playing tomorrow night.

He'll probably be gone by the weekend though Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Sky Sports sources understand that Sunderland have agreed a fee of £3million with Internacional for striker Ignacio Scocco.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Already took Cabaye off my FF team. Goodbye Yohan Proud

Not a good idea mate at least not yet.... he's playing tomorrow night.

He'll probably be gone by the weekend though Laughing

Luke Edwards said he defo won't play hmm

Took Remy out for Adebayor too. Don't think Remy will score as much when Yohan goes. Surprisngly, their prices are the same Very Happy

Debuchy is still my NUFC representative though...them Clean Sheets :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 pm

a transfer window in which RM have not sold or signed a player, no links whatsoever, ludacris
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Luke Edwards knows f all, hell he's still banned from the training ground Laughing

He's just going off randomly based on when Cabaye went on strike before City when Arsenal's interest arose.

Most people with any credibility say he's in the squad and will play tomorrow.

As for Remy it depends really, most of his goals didn't really come from Cabaye and if we do complete the mooted De Jong deal Pardew is on about he can go back to left or behind the striker where his form started to explode to begin with.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:14 pm

AC Milan contacted Ancelotti over the phone for Coentrao, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next