Gervinho

3 posters

Go down

Gervinho Empty Gervinho

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 19 Jan - 8:23:37

I just wonder what everyone thinks about just how good he is? I keep hearing some players saying hes on of the best players they've played with, hes a real talent, blah blah blah. Especially I think it was in the last WC or something he was one of the hottest transfer targets.

I dont watch him consistently, but he just seems so erratic when it comes to the crucial moment for a final pass or shot, he just screws up 80% of the time, but his general play can sometimes really awesome. I have these types of players b4, they are a strange one Razz Hes doing well at Roma now it seems.

So just wondering what everyone thinks, is he overrated, underrated, did Arsenal use him correctly? Roma is a suitable club for him?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Gervinho Empty Re: Gervinho

Post by REWB Sun 19 Jan - 10:34:47

He is a full 100% confidence player, thats the problem with him. he is good when he is confident, but he is VERY poor when he is not confident. if you want to win things (at a high level), you cant have someone in the team who is that mentally week.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Sun 19 Jan - 12:55:12

BarcaLearning wrote:I just wonder what everyone thinks about just how good he is? I keep hearing some players saying hes on of the best players they've played with, hes a real talent, blah blah blah. Especially I think it was in the last WC or something he was one of the hottest transfer targets.

I dont watch him consistently, but he just seems so erratic when it comes to the crucial moment for a final pass or shot, he just screws up 80% of the time, but his general play can sometimes really awesome. I have these types of players b4, they are a strange one :PHes doing well at Roma now it seems.

So just wondering what everyone thinks, is he overrated, underrated, did Arsenal use him correctly? Roma is a suitable club for him?

I didn't want him to leave arsenal but he did. He is a player with loads of talent but he lacks a football brain. He would unlock the defense on his talent but after that he get caught up in two minds.
During his time at arsenal he played wide and would run past everyone than mess up his shot. His best position was as a CF. He scored goals bcoz the instructions were clear dodge everyone and be selfish. Score Goals which he did when played at Cf.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down