Dante
M99
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Seedorf - Page 4 Empty Re: Seedorf

Post by M99 Sun May 11, 2014 8:14 am

http://football-italia.net/49009/seedorf-what-did-berlusconi-mean

Clarence Seedorf was irritated and confused by President Silvio Berlusconi’s criticism as Milan face Atalanta.

It kicks off in Bergamo on Sunday at 11.30 UK time (10.30 GMT), click here for a match preview.

“Balance is the key word after the derby. There is enthusiasm following a victory against a quality opponent, but the week had to be approached with the sole objective of doing well in Bergamo,” Seedorf said in a Press conference.

“We’re riding the wave of the derby, while Atalanta did well against Juventus and have many young players who want to prove themselves.

“My team is in good shape and aware of what is at stake. We must always maintain that psychological balance. I expect the same mentality and grit as we’ve seen in recent outings.”

Despite six wins from the last seven rounds and Europa League qualification still within reach, Seedorf’s position on the bench is extremely shaky.

President Berlusconi made matters worse by commenting the elderly people with dementia he’s doing community service with could control the Milan locker room.

“I have no comment, I have nothing to say. I didn’t understand what he meant. My focus is just on the team and the players. I could joke that it’s easy to control this group, but aside from that I didn’t understand what he was trying to say.

“I am pleased that some players declared they were close to me. It’s always pleasing, as if they say it in public then that means they believe it.

“I don’t want to talk about the President with you, I am relaxed. He praised Vincenzo Montella? You shouldn’t ask me, as he’s the one who said those things. You’ll find a brick wall asking me.

“Ask the club what they think. I cannot speak for others.”

When asked about Berlusconi's comments that Mario Balotelli should find his position in Italy, where he couldn't for Milan, Seedorf vented at the media.

"Don't ask me these questions. I know I've been working as a Coach for three months, but I've been in the football world for 22 years and I am not stupid. I have always been respectful to you and I want you to be respectful to me."

Seedorf raised further questions on his future by accepting a job with the BBC as a pundit during the World Cup.

“I can choose which games I work on, so it’ll only be a few matches. I have been collaborating with them since 2009, all Coaches and directors will be in Brazil this summer, for one reason or another.”

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Sacked.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:40 pm

yeap.. i feel sorry for Seedorf . He didn't deserve this . Best of luck from here on.

I was a bit upset to read from De Sciglio that , Seedorf should have listened to them , " to find a compromise " ....

And i find myself wondering after reading that ; would Mourinho listen to them ? Would Guardiolad try to find a compromise with them ? Would Van Gaal be open for debate about his plans for his team? Would any coach who respects himself. It's safe to assume Seedorf fell victim of his managerial's carreer youth.. Pretty clear now who trully "sacked" Seedorf and why.

It has been some of our players and whilst it has been rumoured that they were mostly the Italians.. whoever they have been , managed to turn the majority of the group against him eventually . And after increased complains and who knows what else to Galliani , we arrive where Berlusconi says even grandpas would manage the locker better than Seedorf . And for this reason , i find it disgusting how they never backed Seedorf , openly or behind the scenes. This is pathetic . And he actually did a very good job in matches , any sane management would have backed him and whoever doesn't approve , bye bye .

What i want to say here is , this is pretty worrying . De Sciglio saying this worries me even more , but he would never come out and say this , unless the majority of the team shared the exact same opinion. Which is even worse .

Players do as they are told . They do not find a compromise between what they want and what the coach wants. That's why the coach is there , to do what he wants with the team. No wonder this team finished where it is , they are so soft . Perhaps they do need a coach to sweeten their ears and "listen to them" as in , do what they want . And we expect this team to do anything . LOL Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Milan are entering into the dark years unfortunately. No money, prima dona players running managers out, etc. At least Madrid always had tons of money. Milan is combining Madrid's dysfunctionality of a few years ago with zero monetary means lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Agreed to the last word , Sports. Let's hope Inzaghi can change things.. (Proud)

Tbh , after being a fan of Milan since the beginning of 2000 , this is the first time i see anything like it. I mean , even Ancelotti who was like the older brother to most of his players in his 7 years at Milan , he was the absolute authority when it came to the dressing room. Sure he allowed a more friendly atmosphere , but his authority was never in doubt because of players.

And we are talking about huge players here , not what this Milan is today. And Ancelotti did his fair share of bs at Milan , not once we have had this before. Compare that , to what De Sciglio said there.

Just look at this vid , at 9.05 . Although Ancelotti was in good humour there , Nesta's reaction is a small proof of what i say. And that happened after a freakin CL win. For some reason i never forgot that moment , i guess i realise why now. It just goes to show there's a chaotic difference between then and now , in mentality before anything else.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:Milan are entering into the dark years unfortunately. No money, prima dona players running managers out, etc. At least Madrid always had tons of money. Milan is combining Madrid's dysfunctionality of a few years ago with zero monetary means lol.

Seriously what difference does it make, why would I want to spend money when I have Madrid's "dysfunctionality" .... We all saw how spending money with dysfunct.... ends, with both Madrid and Juve.

I would only spend money when I am sure it's the last thing needed.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 am

i am unbelievably disappointed on this... here is a guy who gave so much for the club both in terms of sporting and from personal side, was loyal to our club for a long time, quit his career when everything was so good for him in brazil, made him shed tears in press conference that he is calling his time just to be with us.

he really turned that disastrous dressing room to something really positive.... allegri was f.. kin mess!!! allegri was such a big mess from the start... i mean i dare say he was already a big mess since he joined this club. and he was shown more respect than seedorf did. unbelieveable...

i just hate berlusconi .... he is sick... and i am not liking galliani's attitude either.. i am not saying galliani had big hand but, galliani was after all also part of management which created mess from the beginning.

I truly hope seedorf has no hard feelings towards fans and the club atleast... but seedorf has every right to be pissed off with the management. I hope seedorf truly finds happiness he is looking from hereon. Inzaghi is another great man i have respect for but right now my thoughts truly is on seedorf more than inzaghi....

and i am seriously disappointed with de sciglio too when he said something like oh... seedorf didnt listen to other players!! kid... its the players who should be listening to coaches.. not other way around!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:43 am

The Gazzetta dello Sport suggest that Clarence Seedorf was notified of his dismissal as Milan Coach by email.

The Rossoneri yesterday officially confirmed the 38-year-old’s brief time on the San Siro bench had come to an end, with Pippo Inzaghi brought in as his replacement.

The Gazzetta dello Sport today report that Seedorf was only notified of the club’s actions to via an email.

Meanwhile, his contractual situation with the club is still up for speculation, with the pink paper reiterating their belief that for the time being he remains on the payroll until his current deal’s June 2016 expiry.

----------------------------------

This has all been an appalling way to treat anyone, let alone a legend, if true.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:49 pm

My god Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Disgraceful the way the club treated a former legend of theirs.

Seedorf is a class act, he didn't deserve that sort of dismissal.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Neither did Ambrosini or Maldini, but hey we can't question a management that has won 5 European cups and got 6 Ballon d'Or winners, right? Right?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:32 pm

RED wrote:Disgraceful the way the club treated a former legend of theirs.

Seedorf is a class act, he didn't deserve that sort of dismissal.

yep... it was even more disgraceful was that seedorf was dismissed via email...

club is at all time low... it has lost its dignity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:37 pm

11 wins out of 19... with his first ever campaign... 6 months ... with no experience.. with a really bad low morale squad, is a very impressive result.

how seedorf was kicked out is totally unjustified, and pathetic.

i still am so damn angry how our management was so dellusioned in trusting allegri, and not a guy like seedorf who did so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:04 pm

@Milanello · 10h
Seedorf and his lawyers will soon return to Milano as they are preparing to sue Milan for damages (he wants more money).

@Milanello · 10h
Seedorf's lawyers have also contacted Italy's former Minister of Labour, Tiziano Treu, to help them prepare their case against Milan.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Seedorf being linked to Inter. This is Leonardo all over again... Mad 
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:16 pm

berlusconi and galliani brought this upon by themselves...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4