Helmer
Red Alert
Art Morte
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chelsea v Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea v Liverpool

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Oh and Skrtel Motm. Fuk the haters. Scored and was a beast defending. Was one of the few that "fought" today too.

And I love how Glen's getting ALL the blame again. Love it.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Johnson can f*ck off. He's so shit it's not even funny anymore.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Red Alert wrote:Oh and Skrtel Motm. Fuk the haters. Scored and was a beast defending. Was one of the few that "fought" today too.

And I love how Glen's getting ALL the blame again. Love it.

Skrtel Laughing  pls go

----------------------------------------------
EDIT Months Later

Chelsea v Liverpool - Page 3 29-12-2013-GifNumber-37

Chelsea v Liverpool - Page 3 LiveFlusteredIndochinesetiger

Chelsea v Liverpool - Page 3 Ibdj7fZJcuhvtE

Their goals
Chelsea v Liverpool - Page 3 29-12-2013-GifNumber-38

Chelsea v Liverpool - Page 3 29-12-2013-GifNumber-39

Last edited by McAgger on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:46 am; edited 5 times in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Who was better? Agger? Laughing Let the hate blind you. EASILY motm today. Everyone else was well below par.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Chelsea pressed us and got some good attack in early, thats what dropped us back, i doubt all the blame goes on Rodgers and him not playing the death by football tactic, the first 20 minutes or so we couldn't even touch the ball, they got the lead and hoped the game ended after the first 35 mins or so.

Our lack of any attacking options and poor play made it even worse. Some players come January and with the home advantage against the top teams and well be right in it.

Sahko , Allen, Gerrard and sturridge all out for hull possibly, fml LOL, 3 points dropped lol.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:37 pm

This feels disappointing and a bit frustrating. Can't help thinking that if we swapped our performances of the City and Chelsea games around, we'd have more than zero points to show from these two games. Doesn't feel quite right to swallow two 2 - 1 defeats like this.

About this game:

Henderson wasn't as good as I expected, might be fatigue. Still the best of our CMs.

Sterling was one of our brightest players, Coutinho, too, but there was so little help from CMs (or full-backs) that they alone couldn't really create much. Suarez saw very little of the ball and failed to do anything noteworthy when he had it. Obviously he has been outstanding this season, but shouldn't get away criticism-free, we needed a bit more from him.

Defense was OK, we lost the game during Chelsea's strong 30 minutes in the first-half when they managed to play the ball too easily past our midfield and our defenders had to defend some difficult situations. They could have done better, though, as could have Mignolet in that second goal.

What on Earth was that substitution Smith for Allen about? It was like playing with 10 men after that, I'm not blaming Smith, that'd be daft, but I don't get how Rodgers can bring him on as our first substitution when there were Alberto and Aspas on the bench. All Smith did was hug the touchline and misplace the few passes he had chance to make.

A disappointing performance against a Chelsea side that have been anything but convincing all season long. Really an opportunity missed.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Chelsea pressed us an attacked because WE sat back after we scored, not because they were all over us. WE let them play. The same way WE let Arsenal, Swansea, Newcastle etc etc all play earlier this season.

We went back to defending zones, and we deservedly lost for it.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:40 pm

We didn't sit back on our own accord, right after we scored they pressed hard, we had to drop, we didn't change our tactics and drop deep cause we scored, chelsea just came out firing after the goal.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:44 pm

McAgger wrote:What a shit performance from us. 2 penalties not given to us by that c*nt. Rodgers f*cked us from the beginning with his set up. Whatever let's forget this crappy game, 6 points off the top and 1 behind Everton. Not worried. We're done with the toughest part of our season.

time to stop moaning about penalties, the team doesn't deserve anything today.Watching them play was frustrating.
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:47 pm

No we sat back. Even we had possession we sat back. Us sitting back is the reason we conceded the first goal. We tried to defend a 1-nil lead. We went back to hoof ball, didn't press and played deep. We pretty mjch had 9 men vehind the ball again. We sort of played when it was 1-1 but even then, we looked to play safe. It wasnt hntil Chelsea sat back we came out of our shell....

anyway 6 am and im over this shit. i finally get optimistic this season and rodgers decides to go avg again...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Rodgers: Sakho hamstring. Allen had an injection pre-match on his adductor, pain returned
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:59 pm

I don't think we decided to sit back. Chelsea had a big gear on there after our early goal and it's nearly inevitable that they will push us on the back foot at Stamford Bridge at times, they've got the quality to do that. It doesn't matter there what our game plan or tactic is, sometimes you simply face too much quality.

And these same players have been playing all our festive period, in my opinion it started to show a bit, we were nowhere near as explosive as in the past couple of weeks.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:44 am

Fuming at this game. Every single big 50/50 decision in big games goes against us.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:05 am

Most disgusting loss I've faced in a long time.

Quite obvious the gushfest between Rodgers and Mourinho brought the worst of Rodgers given our much to much respect deployed onto Chelsea. Early goal aside we lacked any clear conviction in our game plan. How do you deploy a 4-3-3 vs a counter-attacking 4-2-3-1 without:

-A high line
-Without pressing
-Without the intention to gain any concrete possession

Every time on the ball; it was a backpass in dangerous zones followed by the reverse flick up forward into oblivion; making ZERO use of the pitches width or open spaces. Our midfielders attempted to clear spaces from the back yet we were so static off the ball that nothing was created. Coutinho I maintain is continued to be figured out on the left hand side, to which only has him as an inside forward; central move is needed given his final ball is far better there. Suarez just like vs City only seemed to stick on the shoulder of the opposition backline rather than dropping deep and drawing out defenders. I don't blame him considering 3 men snapped on him every time in possession and the dire fatigued yet he truly was disappointing.

Allen once again cannot work with Henderson playing the same role as he does. Lucas increasingly looks out of his depth when faced with a half-decent midfield and Henderson was merely starved of movement from his teammates. Moments like these we need Steven Gerrard (who the fans have been so quick to write off) as I cannot stress how much we needed his authority and distribution.

As for our backline; I'm done hearing that Skrtel is our best CB let alone better than Agger. Skrtel lives to perform on the last ditch basis and on his man yet cannot read the game to save his life. Not only he failed to track E'to yet was continually out of position similar to versus City. Would have rather had Agger within that position with Skrtel (two preferred feet dilemma is blown out of proportion) to preserve a solid partnership or just Skrtel benched all together.

Johnson I have reached my patience with. For a year I defended him due to fatigue yet it he plays as if he is well and truly past his prime. Slow, sluggish, ponderous on the ball, lost all his flair and gives me a heart attack every time someone attacks him. I yearn for Kelly to bench his incompatent ass.

Also, this game showed how much we missed the direct threat of Sturridge.

Didn't help that Chelsea played the most disgusting football to waste time, dive at every touch and close out the 2nd half. At least vs City they chose to play football and continue in footballing progression. Just felt sick losing in such fashion.

Only big game we have won is United and they aren't even Top 6. So far we've failed to beat Everton, Arsenal, City and Chelsea while Spurs were a joke card.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:35 am

Art Morte wrote:I don't think we decided to sit back. Chelsea had a big gear on there after our early goal and it's nearly inevitable that they will push us on the back foot at Stamford Bridge at times, they've got the quality to do that. It doesn't matter there what our game plan or tactic is, sometimes you simply face too much quality.

And these same players have been playing all our festive period, in my opinion it started to show a bit, we were nowhere near as explosive as in the past couple of weeks.

There's a difference between playing quality, and letting the opposition play.

We set up exactly how we set up against United at Anfield earlier this season after we took the lead. We saw that 1-0 lead as a cushion and that let Chelsea attack and go forward. Chelsea isn't United. They didn't recycle the ball around the middle of the park, they wanted to go on to win the game. They did that. Kudos to them for them taking the advantage.

They deserve credit, but we (Rodgers "tactics") are the reason we lost. But let this section continuosly blame Johnson/Skrtel. Clearly their at fault for everything bad that happened yesterday/the reason Rodgers gets tactically "outclassed" every away game when he doesn't want to play 'death by football'.

Natalie Portman wrote:Fuming at this game. Every single big 50/50 decision in big games goes against us.

Referee's were terrible last night, but I'm not one to blame them for the result. We were shit. Accept it and move on.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:05 am

Too easy to blame Webb. The penalty decision we didn't get balances out with Lucas's barge on Hazard. Chelsea had a strong 30 minute spell in the first half during which they scored twice, we never got anything that threatening going on. They were the slightly better team on the night and won the game, that's the be all and end all of it.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 am

Hazard threw himself at Lucas looking for a penalty... there's a difference.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3