KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Juventus asked for Reus.

League Juventus sensational exchange with Borussia Dortmund! It 's the gift to keep Count

Borussia Dortmund has given a very strong acceleration in recent hours in the negotiations to bring giallonero Ciro Immobile. The German leaders have gone to Turin to talk with Juventus, co-owner of his card, infuriating Turin, which owns the other half. The deal is basically done, you just have to resolve the issue with the grenade. The player seems to have reached an agreement with his new club, with a 5-year contract to figures in Italy no one is able to propose.

But Juventus in talks with Dortmund spoke to one of the jewels of Jurgen Klopp, namely Marco Reus. German likes to Juventus, it is a player who would make a difference, both in Europe. Costs a lot though, but after the operation property, if will fail, Juve will have a fast track to the lunge groped on Reus. This would be the purchase that would convince Earl to sign the contract renewal.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 10, 2014 5:36 pm

I hope Barca's new coach doesn't come in and try and keep Sanchez. I really want him to join Juve, I feel like him and Vidal would be amazing together on that right side. I'm hearing we want to offer 16-18 million, but Barca want more. But Vidal and Sanchez's agent wants to try and lower the price. I just hope we're not too cheap.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 10, 2014 5:37 pm

I would also love it if Reus were to join, that would also be amazing.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Reus will only happen here, not gonna happen. Also on Sanchez don't keep your hopes high, if Barca decide to sell him, they will likely sell him high as they know Arab and Soviet Mahney clubs would wanna give more money for him, only way we can get in is if we are will give a part exchange deal which includes Vidal or Pogba which we won't do so I doubt we'd get Sanchez easily.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Nani is useless Man U reject whose ineffectiveness knows no boundaries. Juve should not be aiming players of his caliber.

Evra was a world class LB during his prime but now is old and spent. Juve should not be targeting him too.

Morata is unproven novice languishing on Madrid bench. Juve should not be lowering their standards by going for him.

Knowing Marotta's cheap mind-set, I can foresee all three ending up at Juve this summer  :facepalm: 
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Lol inform Nani is class player I am in favor for that move
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Sat May 10, 2014 8:14 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Lol inform Nani is class player I am in favor for that move

That is the problem, Devi. Nani blows hot and cold. He is never consistent. And even when in form, he still manages to be ineffective in an alarming rate. Juve should keep its distance from. Heck, I would prefer Simone Pepe to him any day.
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 10, 2014 8:24 pm

The Legend wrote:

That is the problem, Devi. Nani blows hot and cold. He is never consistent. And even when in form, he still manages to be ineffective in an alarming rate. Juve should keep its distance from. Heck, I would prefer Simone Pepe to him any day.

I am smore than sure Conte can handle him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Sat May 10, 2014 8:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
The Legend wrote:

I am smore than sure Conte can handle him

Talent-wise he is wanting, and he is not creative. That is not something Conte can do anything about.
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 11, 2014 2:38 am

Arsenal also want Sanchez, so we better try and get him quick. I heard we want him before the World Cup, is that true?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Juventus Sun May 11, 2014 2:36 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Arsenal also want Sanchez, so we better try and get him quick. I heard we want him before the World Cup, is that true?

I have also read numerous of articles stating that Juventus want to confirm the Sanchez deal prior to the World Cup starting .. hope they do !!

off topic but does anyone know how to upload a picture ? i feel like im making it a lot harder than it really is lol
Mr.Juventus
Mr.Juventus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Mr.Juventus wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Arsenal also want Sanchez, so we better try and get him quick. I heard we want him before the World Cup, is that true?

I have also read numerous of articles stating that Juventus want to confirm the Sanchez deal prior to the World Cup starting .. hope they do !!

off topic but does anyone know how to upload a picture ? i feel like im making it a lot harder than it really is lol

Its really easy as you said haha... you just have to copy the link of the image and then press on the photo button with the + sign. Paste the address and press ok. Press send and the photo will appear! ^^
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue May 13, 2014 2:39 am

I'm hearing reports that Arsenal are offering more than we are for Sanchez, does anyone here know if they are true? And if so, do you think we can still get him?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 13, 2014 3:47 am

Meh, I doubt Arsenal see him as a priority. Wenger is always hesitant to spend money and i'd imagine he needs a striker, right back, CB and DM much more than a SS/RF. Walcott can do that anyway.

We should be able to get him if we're serious and not just offering a foolish amount
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue May 13, 2014 4:32 am

I really hope we end up getting Sanchez this year.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Juve Sanchez in his hand. Ok the ChileanUdinese is the hot track Pereyra: Rugani also among the counterparts

TURIN - The intention would be to close the deal before the World Cup in Brazil. Obvious reasons: to speed up the renewal process to be entrusted to Juventus Antonio Conte (if the technician and the company will continue the agreement for the wedding) and avoid the price tag - already not cheap out - to rise to levels unsustainable. Already, at least four years Alexis Sanchez gravity in the thoughts of his club and now more than ever seems it's time for a transfer advocated by many, primarily by technical Salento. Now, Conte remains or not, Corso Galileo Ferraris are, however, virtually certain to have in hand the Nino Maravilla, waiting for the final blitz that anticipates the classic autographs on contracts. At this time, the coach with the dilemma still at stake, the deal continues but it is clear that we can not derogate from the scanning time of the events. It just so happens that Saturday at the Barcelona 18 games a season over an hour and a half at the Camp Nou is the intersection directly with Atletico Madrid, called to snatch at least equal to blow the Barca's last chance to nab a trophy, La Liga, after the disappointment in the King's Cup and Champions League. THREE-YEAR CONTRACT - Sanchez, however, has already Catalan designer of the season thanks to a very good performance by gunboats, while not being being a first tip, the Chilean has put in 18 times out of 33 games in what is proving to be the most prolific season in the three years spent in Barcelona. Read the rest of this article on the issue of TuttoSport newsstand
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 14, 2014 1:05 pm

BTW, I really hope we get pereyra too, cuz he is doing well with Udine... Would be a great back up of RW for Sanchez/Nani/Whoever...

Side note: Why are you guys certain that we will deploy a 433 next seaon?? Hmmm....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Look at John, a journalist for Sky Sports, spoke about the future of Antonio Conte. This is evidenced by TuttoJuve.com: "Conte is closer to renewal or goodbye? I do not know. Surely there is some difficulty in more than a year. Definitely part of Juventus's optimism, however, there are so many things still to be solved. So, at this time, if I have to tip the balance 60 is 40 goes away. Sanchez and Nani? Mah Sanchez is a goal and is also quite close I will not say, but Juventus is working on it for sure. As Nani us is missing only the agreement with Manchester United, but it should be a player already almost Juventus. That famous name mentioned by Marotta time ago and then Sanchez and a player they really like and also really like to Antonio Conte and this suggests that you are trying to go in that direction. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 14, 2014 10:59 pm

According to rumors bounced from Bosnia, Senad Lulic next week will be a Juventus player.
Exterior of New York - reports the website sport.ba - on Monday will perform a medical in Turin and Tuesday will sign the contract which will tie him to Juventus for four years. The contract details are not yet known - says the head Bosnian - but it is assumed that Juventus will pay to Lazio € 15 million.

====
I have my doubts on this player. I think that he is another medicore player. Why are we chasing him if we aren't gonna use the 352 next season...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu May 15, 2014 1:03 am

Why are there reports about Vidal leaving, I hope they aren't true. Do you guys think they are?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Vidal will retire....

In juventus Smile so dw
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Ciro immobile for mr. Hummels?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Juve agree deal for Lulic?

A report in Bosnia says that Juventus and Lazio have agreed a deal for Senad Lulic, but the Gazzetta dello Sport have their doubts.

The Bianconeri have been linked with a move for the 28-year-old over the past few months and recent weeks have only seen that speculation increase, amid the suggestion of a player-plus-cash deal on the table.

Bosnian website Sport.ba are running the line, though, that a simpler cash deal of €15m for the full-back has now been agreed and that the player will even be in Turin on Monday to undergo medical tests before committing to a four-year contract paying €2m a season.

The Gazzetta dello Sport, however, report that Lulic’s subsequently expected delay in joining up with the rest of his international teammates for their World Cup training preparations sits in contrast with Coach Safet Susic’s request to actually have the Serie A-based members of his squad released early.

The pink paper also reiterates its belief that Lazio and Juve are still in talks over a possible cash-plus-player deal, with the Aquile showing interest in four of the Old Lady’s stock - Fabio Quagliarella, Mauricio Isla, Angelo Ogbonna and Sebastian Giovinco.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Lulic.... why?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Man Utd present £26m Vidal offer

It’s reported Sir Alex Ferguson brought Juventus a £26.7m offer for Chile midfielder Arturo Vidal.

Fergie was in the stands of the Juventus Stadium for last night’s Europa League Final, which saw Sevilla beat Benfica on penalties.

The former manager sat next to Juve Coach Antonio Conte and they were seen chatting animatedly.

According to Sport Mediaset, Ferguson was also there to confirm Manchester United’s offer for Juve and Chile midfielder Vidal.

The proposal is thought to be worth €32m – around £26.7m – for the player already linked with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.

However, this is still some way off the asking price of at least €40m - £36m.

Vidal turns 27 next week and has been one of Juve’s most prolific players this season, netting 19 goals in 49 games in all competition.

Juve would only consider parting with Vidal if it meant keeping Paul Pogba, who they signed as a free agent after his contract with Manchester United expired.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Not even for 100m€ Heart the best midifielder in the world
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next