KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu 06 Mar 2014, 18:46

He is class !

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 20:11

I highly doubt that we will reject a 70-80m offer for pogboom
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 06 Mar 2014, 21:57

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:What about Konoplyanka ? :hmm:He has one year left on his contract as well,thats Marotta territory.

I already see him in Liverpool jersey dunno why

THIS

plus he is overrated if u ask me....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 06 Mar 2014, 22:00

S wrote:
Jeremy Menez could be heading back to Serie A and specifically Juventus after announcing he’ll leave PSG.

The former Roma winger has been heavily linked with a move to Juve, Milan, Inter or Napoli for several months.

“We spoke for a long time about extending my contract, but we have not been able to reach an agreement,” Menez told France Bleu.

“I am losing my confidence, even if I am challenging myself at the same time. It’s a shame they jeered me at the Parc des Princes, as I always give my best, but people think otherwise.

“I need to play more regularly in order to regain my form, but I don’t have that possibility here. We’ll see what happens, I still have three months left on my contract and will honour it.”

The 26-year-old is likely to attract a lot of attention over the summer if he leaves as a free agent.

He had already been heavily linked with Juve and Inter in January, though Menez had been eager to make his mark in Paris.

He made only 19 appearances for the club this season in all competition, scoring two goals.

At Roma he netted 12 goals in 114 games from 2008 to 2011 before he was sold to Paris Saint-Germain for €8m.

Get him !

wait, so you want us to get him and:

> play him as a starter when he is obviously not quality

or

> get him and get another quality winger who will likely start and bench Menez, plying him another PSG situation...?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 07 Mar 2014, 04:44

Di Marzio wrote:The Derby d’Italia is taking place off the pitch these days, Juventus and Inter are competing for the same transfer target. They are both looking in Spain, specifically at Real Madrid. Their target is striker Morata, whose contract is expiring in 2015, the renewal has yet to arrive and he is looking for an opportunity to play more. Inter remains very interested, the contacts with the player’s entourage are ongoing. But Juve isn’t giving up, the player is open to the Turin destination, and they are ready to talk to Real Madrid. Morata is getting his suitcase ready, it doesn’t appear there is space for him at Real Madrid. In Italy, Inter and Juve are ready for another derby on the transfer market.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 07 Mar 2014, 04:45

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:wait, so you want us to get him and:

> play him as a starter when he is obviously not quality

or

> get him and get another quality winger who will likely start and bench Menez, plying him another PSG situation...?

Not as a starter obviously but i would imagine he would get more playtime here than what he receives at PSG.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 04:56

there was a time when menez was playing a lot, when he arrived and all, and then it became obvious that he didnt have the level to keep playing for PSG. i predict about the same at juve. sign him, and in about a year you will be looking for a new winger lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 07 Mar 2014, 05:02

I dont think we want to bring him for a starting berth though.We're more seeing this as a market opportunity since he's free.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 05:09

the result will be the same anyway, he wont be there for long. Menez will end up in a mid table club where he is starter, i dont see him as a squad player at juve, that's no different from his current situation
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:31

Andrea Agnelli is ready to lock down its greatest resource: Antonio Conte . Usually the contract until 2017 worth 5m per season. An extension that confirms the confidence in one of the world's most popular technical and especially the tip concrete objective, namely to conquer Europe, winning the Champions League. There will be a real revolution and his own tactics, with the team that will go from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3 or the 4-2-3-1, with properties very ready to intervene in the market to buy what you need to just technical. A report in La Gazzetta dello Sport .
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:58

How about 3-2-3-2?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 07 Mar 2014, 16:55

Suarez won't rule out Serie A switch

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has revealed that he has turned down an offer to sign for a Serie A club.

The Uruguayan forward is one of the hottest properties in European football after impressing for the Premier League outfit.

But the former Ajax has admitted that he rejected the chance to come to Italy, but hasn’t ruled out a future move.

“Two years ago I received an important offer from Serie A,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I was in the eye of a storm but I decided to stay at Liverpool. Who was it? I’m not going to say.

“Never say never in the future. My immediate future is at Liverpool, but it would be an honour to join the history of South Americans who have gone to Serie A.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 18:53

DeviAngel wrote:Suarez won't rule out Serie A switch

“Two years ago I received an important offer from Serie A,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Never say never in the future. My immediate future is at Liverpool, but it would be an honour to join the history of South Americans who have gone to Serie A.”

I guess he is talking about Inter. Apparently, Inter is the home of South Americans in Serie A. If Inter won the league 2 years ago as he said, I think he would have joined. But, it is apparent that the dominating teams at that time (Juve/Milan) did not make an offer for him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 07 Mar 2014, 19:02

actually I think the offer was from our side
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 08 Mar 2014, 09:21

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Suarez won't rule out Serie A switch

I guess he is talking about Inter. Apparently, Inter is the home of South Americans in Serie A. If Inter won the league 2 years ago as he said, I think he would have joined. But, it is apparent that the dominating teams at that time (Juve/Milan) did not make an offer for him.

It was two years ago which is 2012.We had just won the scudetto and wanted to add a top striker to our ranks whereas Inter on the other hand were broke,had to sell their best players and were also playing crap.
Clearly it was us.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 08 Mar 2014, 09:22

Torino forward Alessio Cerci says he is around 50 per cent sure he will still be at Stadio Olimpico next season.

The 26-year-old has been in impressive form for Toro this season and has attracted the interest of some of Europe’s top clubs.

“I know that important opportunities could come along and I will need to be ready to consider them,” Cerci said to Sky Calcio.

“I think that in football money is not the only thing that matters, the important thing is to feel good and at Torino I have everything.

“Everyone here values me and I have met some fantastic people to work with.

“I would say I am 50 per cent sure I will stay.

“It’s a complicated subject, but it is flattering that teams like Juventus, Milan and Inter are following me.

“I still don’t really know anything about the future.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 08 Mar 2014, 19:04

Damn it, does that mean he will probably stay?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 09 Mar 2014, 13:24

Van Persie desperate to join Juve

English papers claim Robin Van Persie is so eager to leave Manchester United for Juventus that he’ll pass up a £10m bonus.

The Dutchman had been very close to joining the Bianconeri in the summer of 2012, but opted for Old Trafford instead and by several accounts is regretting that decision.

There are numerous reports in England and Holland suggesting he handed in a transfer request and now the Sunday Mirror Sport even claim he’s prepared to give up a £10m bonus.

Van Persie would receive the cash sum if he spent the final two years of his contract at United, but he is determined to quit the club after struggling under new manager David Moyes.

Juventus are the absolute favourites should RVP leave Manchester, as he confessed that he had been very close to joining them when he left Arsenal in 2012.

The Bianconeri have since gone from strength to strength and are on the verge of winning a third consecutive Serie A title.

He would work with Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente, as well as former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba and Italy legend Andrea Pirlo.

Manchester United paid £24m to sign Van Persie 19 months ago, so Juve would have to reach near that price-tag for the 30-year-old.

It is possible he’ll accept a pay cut on his current £250,000 per week wages in order to help the move go through.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon 10 Mar 2014, 22:39

Would you guys take Nani on top form, or Cerci on top form? Also, if Nani joins us this summer transfer window, do you think he can go back to how he used to be, or better if he gets to play regularly, and if Conte can help him? What also kind of bugs me, is we could've got Nani at the end of the summer transfer window this year (before he signed an extension) considering he was around 8-12 million. Which also means if he didn't play so well, we would've knew that we needed another RW. I'm still hoping we get Cerci though.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 10 Mar 2014, 22:40

Nani's too risky because his fitness is awful. Cerci all day long for me unless he was significantly more expensive.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 11 Mar 2014, 02:53

Cerci ftw !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 03:04

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Nani's too risky because his fitness is awful. Cerci all day long for me unless he was significantly more expensive.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 13:33

Lol ya, when was nani's last game? Do you think that we would get another RW if we sign menez for free?

RVP's report ^^ is not buevable. Its just a rumor
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 11 Mar 2014, 20:23

Menez is an ideal rotation player, not good enough to be our starter, certainly not good enough to overhaul our system for.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue 11 Mar 2014, 20:28

Robben said he turned us down because he loved Bayern Munich but he was honour that a team like Juventus wanted him. He said we told him that the door was always open.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 23:32

Juve don't buy injury prone players if you guys realized Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next