KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 pm

I saw that at transfermarkt.de, too (they referred to GdS, though). I guess you could get much worse keepers than Kevin Trapp!

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/geruechte-juve-interessiert-an-frankfurt-torhueter-trapp/news/anzeigen_149460.html

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Stevan Jovetic’s agent has insisted that his client will not leave Manchester City in the summer.

The Montenegrin international has struggled to break into the Citizens starting XI this term, being plagued by injuries and watching from the sidelines as Alvaro Negredo and Sergio Aguero cemented their places in the team.

Reports in Tuttosport on Friday suggested that Juventus could make a move at the end of the season, but his representative has insisted that the young striker will be in Manchester for a long time yet.

“I don’t know who’s put around these rumours,” Fali Ramadani told TuttoJuve.

“But the lad’s only been at City for six months and will stay there for a lot longer.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Some more goal-keeper rumors.

Juventus are reported to be keen on Slovenian goalkeeper Jan Oblak, according to reports in Portugal.

The 21-year-old Benfica stopper is currently on loan at Rio Ave in the Portuguese Primera Liga, where it is reported that Bianconeri scouts have been keeping an eye on the promising youngster. Oblak has been capped 15 times at under-21 level for Slovenia.

Current Juve ‘keeper Gianluigi Buffon is now 36-years-old, and has a contract with the club until 2015.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:15 pm

I don't think that we are going to get a non-Italian goalkeeper
So it will be one of these, either Mattia Perin or Nicola Leali. Both are good Gks that have lots of potential. I doubt that we will get a GK thats 27+ years old.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:39 pm

I think that in the summer we would sell Vucinic, Quagliarella, and maybe Giovinco,
We would keep lolo, Tevez, and Osvaldo.
If one of our midfielders will be sold, and i mean Marchisio, Vidal, OR Pogba, we will surely get a replacement of a less value ofcourse...
We would most likely use the money from who sold to get Cerci and/or Cuardado. I think its only possible to get Cuadrado if Udinese have good a relationship with us. I don't think Marrota would negotiate with ADV again after what happened last summer over Jovetic.
What else? Our defence is fine.
======
What happens more is really a mystery, as we don't know if Conte wants to change the formation and play with Wingers or what...
Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:10 am

I agree, but I hope that none of our midfielders get sold, and also, maybe we can add Giovinco in the deal for Cerci. We also need a LB.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:36 am

Lb only if conte changes formation lol.. we have asa tho. The problem is that conte admires gio lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Any new rumors about Cerci? Do you guys think Torino would even sell him to us, and would you give Immobile away for him?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 pm

If immobile said he pfefers napoli over juve, why would we want him? Sell him ofcourse to get Cerci!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:15 am

@Gigi:
It is much easier for us to get immobile, as we own 50% of his contract, however, i think that we would get Cerci instead
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Di Marzio wrote:They came to see Berardi but fell in love with Immobile. Borussia Dortmund’s scouts attended Sassuolo-Torino, they were coming to see Berardi, who cost Allegri his job by scoring 4 goals against Milan. It was raining hard but Immobile ran half way through the pitch and scored while displaying great technique, strength and speed. Borussia Dortmund’s scouts were accompanied by Italian intermediaries, they decided to come back to watch Immobile against Milan and then Bologna.

Prandelli has also been following him since December, at first there were some signals from the Azzurri coach but then nothing more. But Immobile continues to score, so far he has 13 goals with no penalty kicks, nobody has done better in Serie A this season, if he continues this way he will deserve a ticket to the World Cup in Brazil. History backs this up, before the World Cup there is always a surprise like Schillaci. Ciro has something else in common with Toto’, since he has Juve in his future.

Marotta and Paratici know they control a treasure, Conte has also always held him in high regard from their time together at Siena, and now Immobile’s price is rising. Juve is hoping to get 10 million euro for their half of Immobile, but they would probably settle for 8 million if he continues to score every weekend. In Germany they will continue to work on acquiring him: some agents close to Dortmund (Sommella and Moggi) have been alerted, they could soon make their first offer to Torino and the player. While Dortmund has already acquired Colombian striker Ramos to replace Lewandowski they need to buy 2 strikers. Immobile’s future has many different colors- a yellow jersey could be in his future, he will need to do well in Torino’s granata jersey to conquer the Azzurri color for the World Cup.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Oh thats good! So there is a chance to get him
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:18 am

Guys, I figured out that Ashley Cole and Evra's contracts are expiring. Do you think any of the two would be a good signing for LB, or should we try going for younger LB/LWB because those two are getting kind of old?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:08 pm

I would take Evra everyday, COle, no please.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:02 am

Who's a realistic target for LB/LWB for us?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:07 am

^Asamoah ? lol
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:31 am

I would say Kolarov
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:38 am

Why ? Asamoah has been tremendous in the LWB position lately.He's better than Kolarov.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:43 am

S wrote:Why ? Asamoah has been tremendous in the LWB position lately.He's better than Kolarov.
True but Asa always disappears for large amounts of the season in terms of consistency same happened last season and this one, against weaker opponents he is great but he is CM as we can see he is great in that position moving him back to CM/b2b would be great depth move.

I wouldn't say he is better than Kola
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 am

LOL S when I saw your first comment I started laughing, were you serious or was it suppose to be a joke, because if you meant it as a joke that was funny.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:56 am

How about Ricardo Rodriguez from the Bundesliga? He plays for Wolfsburg but I'm not sure how much he would cost, do you guys think he's good enough or no?

Also, would you guys choose Cerci or Griezmann? Who's more of a realistic target and do you think Griezmann is a realistic target for us?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:59 am

GIGItheBest wrote:How about Ricardo Rodriguez from the Bundesliga? He plays for Wolfsburg but I'm not sure how much he would cost, do you guys think he's good enough or no?

Also, would you guys choose Cerci or Griezmann? Who's more of a realistic target and do you think Griezmann is a realistic target for us?
If our owners give us money everyone is a realistic target. I would get Cerci even thou he stated that he wants to go to Roma
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:00 am

Didn't you post something about us getting more money, was it for this summer or the one after that?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 am

Juventus targeting summer move for Barcelona forward

Alexis Sanchez - BarcelonaThe form of Barcelona’s Chilean attacker Alexis Sanchez has reportedly caught the eye of Serie A giants Juventus.

Sanchez was among the Barcelona players who defeated Manchester City 2-0 at the Etihad Stadium in the quarter-finals of the Champions League earlier this week.

According to Football Direct News, his performances this season have caught the eye of Juventus who are said to be interested in the attacker.

It is believed that in order to secure his signature Juventus are looking for a helping hand from Fernando Felicevich, who is currently the agent of Sanchez and Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal.

Barcelona have earlier indicated that they want to keep the former Udinese player, while the player himself has stated that he is happy at Camp Nou though that may not stop the Bianconeri from making a bid this summer.

The 25-year-old has scored 15 goals in 20 La Liga appearances this season.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:03 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Didn't you post something about us getting more money, was it for this summer or the one after that?
-report and reality are two different things

Passing the group in UCL was going to give us a lot of money and we would finally be in + ... but no we would be in small plus I think if we win the scudetto that is.

btw with all reports linking us to strikers it seems 4-3-3 is our next season's formation
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:04 am

Juventus have sent scouts to watch Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti, according to L'Equipe.

Although the Italian youngster recently signed a contract extension at the Parc des Princes, he continues to be linked with a move away from the club after struggling to settle in France.

Verratti initially arrived at PSG from Serie B side Pescara in 2012 having been dubbed the 'next Andrea Pirlo', though he is rumoured to be keen on a return to Italy.

A number of clubs have been linked with him in recent times, including Premier League giants Manchester United, but Juventus look to be stepping up their interest in him as they had scouts watch his performance against Bayer Leverkusen this week.

With PSG also keen on Juventus' Paul Pogba, this latest news will no doubt spark more rumours of a possible swap deal between the two clubs in the summer transfer window.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next