FalcaoPunch
terrance511
Onyx
Zealous
halamadrid2
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:47 am

halamadrid2 wrote:@ nick

I think this whole link up thing with benzema is a tiny bit overused and rated too high. he loses alot of balls trying to do 1-2s and just generally doesn't get enough touches on the ball to even be rated on that.
rated too high? not high enough if anything. If he isnt performing, sure, it doesnt matter, but if he is then it's important. You wanna talk about someone who loses the ball a lot? benzema is a 0.9 turnovers per game, while Suarez is at a whooping 3.4, most turnovers in europe behind the one and only Gomiss. think about it

as I see it right now suarez is the safest bet because you just know he will score as many as cr7 and bale and harass opposition defenders.  he would fit like a hand in a glove
the safest bet is actually granny shagger but oh well... problem with having 3 players that only think of theirs in offense is that you lose some form of balance. I was pretty high on Suarez as well, but the more i see Bale, the more i understand why he is not the "safest" pick.

also this whole benzema likes to vacate his spot to help the others is just pure nonsense because plays go through our wings anyways and alot of times when ronaldo plays crosses into the box there is noone there. its ok when somebody else crosses because ronaldo has the instinct of a striker and would immediately run into the box. benzema is tame in this regard
Ronaldo crossing the ball Laughing in what world? none of our wide players are playmakers, they dont exactly participate to the build up in a very extensive way, benzema even from a central position does a lot more than both. he roams enough that he doesnt inhibit CR from running into central areas on counters and such, Bale is going to do the same more and more. Just look at the return game vs Juventus, plenty of that there.

of course if he continues his goalscoring throughout the season then yh we might be able to make do with him and that includes when both Ronaldo and bale are marked out of the game by better teams. history tells me he is not even gonna be by the box but by our midfield and it will turn out hw got his first touch of the ball in the 40th minute. thats not good enough. at least with the other strikers you know they will come up with something
the other strikers dont play with dominant wing players that can score 40-20 a season, they also are made the fulcrum of their teams and all crosses, through balls and such are aimed at them. At madrid would u say that it's through for benzema? no, the focal point of our attack is CR. If you dont take those elements into consideration then you are missing the point.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid

Post by sportsczy Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:56 am

I have to give Nick credit... when he hates, he hates hard Laughing But if he's proven wrong, he's not so proud that he won't admit it. Kudos.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 am

Di Maria isn't going to be starting anyway when everyone's fit.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Proud nick, anyway people needs to stop thinking that 3 pure goal scorers makes sense someone has to be at the top and at the bottom, so keep thinking falcao or suarez are gonna goat being the lowest in the pecking order Laughing.

You guys really underrate the things benzema does as normal, like every CF does this week in week out, he still ain't even playing at his best yet.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 am

you guys misunderstand, 1) i never blamed benzema's style, i blamed the attitude and the character, 2) i have supported the suarez idea but never did i say it's ideal, he clearly has flaws, 3) now that benzema is actually doing better, i want to see how far he can go in this setup
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3