Tevez: Scudetto is the priority Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Tevez: Scudetto is the priority

Go down

Tevez: Scudetto is the priority Empty Tevez: Scudetto is the priority

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Carlos Tevez has underlined that Juventus’ top target this season is the Scudetto and not the Champions League.

Although the club are keen to go as far as possible in Europe, the Old Lady are looking to cement their title as the best team on the peninsula.

“The first objective we have this season is called the Scudetto,” the summer signing from Manchester City told the media in his homeland.

“We want to win the title because it would be the third in a row for Juventus. That would be a very important achievement, a proud moment in the club’s history.

“And then there is the Champions League.”

Juventus are joint second in the championship with Sunday’s opponents Napoli, just three points behind leaders Roma.

“I’m happy with my transfer to Juventus,” the forward, six goals in 11 League games this term, added.

“They are a top club like my previous ones – Boca, Corinthians, the two Manchester sides. I don’t see any differences.

“I’m happy in Turin, it’s a nice city and the fans show me their affection. It is always a pleasure to hear your name sung.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down