OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 27 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

+111
gotveren777
BORUSSIA!!
Hapless_Hans
gotveren77
Essey
halamadrid2
Juveman17
7amood11
Chumlum
El Gunner
cindirxana
teamanarchy
Dnmac4
sree999
Magic Spray
The Basque CM
LeSwagg James
El Chelsea Fuerte
white_star
zizzle
Omniscient
Adit
Mr Nick09
McAgger
LeVersacci
guest7
futbol
gotesh
Commander
Red Alert
BAYERN_MUNICH
DuringTheWar
izzy
farfan
Ganso
Pedram
harhar11
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Rebaño Sagrado
Qehbe1
Forza
dostoevsky
Robben #10
Winter is Coming
Mamad
Raptorgunner
VanDeezNuts
Doc
Gotverenler
chad4401
aimars
EarlyPrototype
FennecFox7
ExtremistEnigma
S
Ion Creanga
neuro11
DeviAngel
Abramovich
Clockwork Orange
Footyfan
billy_gr
Kamikaze692
lszanto
DeletedUser#1
BarrileteCosmico
Yeezus
Hawky
punkfusion1992
Uncanny
Gil
calmman
free_cat
flameas
windkick
Pip
Kick
vanos1
eelir
crius73
ronalessi
Casciavit
Freeza
sportsczy
RealGunner
jibers
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
M99
Donuts
zigra
BarcaLearning
urbaNRoots
MaraVilla
Beautiful Football
Collblanc
Blue Barrett
silver
Valkyrja
FalcaoPunch
ioilersrock448
LeBéninois
rwo power
juventus101
Harmonica
Lord Awesome
Onyx
The_Badger
Khaled
115 posters

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:29 pm

farfan wrote:2012 was not deserved . iniesta was more deserving of the award  .

messi flopped in the most important games of that season : the classico agianst real, the 2 matches against chelsea..

ronaldo is more popular when it comes to commercial value in the mainstream world , but in football  , he's  easily one of the most  disliked characters in the sport.
Stop it. Iniesta is my favorite player, but like fck did he deserve the ballon d'or last year. He was great at the Euro's, but for Barca, he was inconsistent. That year it was Messi and Busquets + 9 others.

If Messi didn't deserve it in 2012, then it should have gone to Pirlo. Best player in Serie A and, together with Iniesta, the best player at the Euro's. But then again, if messi didn't deserve it that year, then c.ronaldo sure as hell doesn't deserve it this year.

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 27 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:36 pm

But messi did deserve It that year. So cr deserves it this year. Why are you raging on ronaldos cock so much?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:But messi did deserve It that year. So cr deserves it this year. Why are you raging on ronaldos cock so much?
Because C.ronaldo has only been the best these past 2 months. Before that, the difference between their goaltally(which is the ONLY reason people are saying that C.ronaldo deserves the ballon d'or) was not that big, especially if you take into consideration that Messi missed a couple of games due to injury, where as C.ronaldo played almost all of them.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:48 pm

harhar11 wrote:
farfan wrote:2012 was not deserved . iniesta was more deserving of the award  .

messi flopped in the most important games of that season : the classico agianst real, the 2 matches against chelsea..

ronaldo is more popular when it comes to commercial value in the mainstream world , but in football  , he's  easily one of the most  disliked characters in the sport.
Stop it. Iniesta is my favorite player, but like fck did he deserve the ballon d'or last year. He was great at the Euro's, but for Barca, he was inconsistent. That year it was Messi and Busquets + 9 others.

If Messi didn't deserve it in 2012, then it should have gone to Pirlo. Best player in Serie A and, together with Iniesta, the best player at the Euro's. But then again, if messi didn't deserve it that year, then c.ronaldo sure as hell doesn't deserve it this year.
Pirlo over Ronaldo ? Laughing Pirlo didn't even play CL that year
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Pirlo over Ronaldo ? :lol:Pirlo didn't even play CL that year
Yeah, because saying that Pirlo deserved the ballon d'or more than C.Ronaldo, when all he archieved was being the best player in Serie A(won the league aswell) and, with Iniesta, the best at the Euro's is laughable. Especially seeing as C.Ronaldo wasn't even the best in his own league, nor was he the topscorer :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:05 pm

The team doesn't play around ronaldo
Messi has the whole team feeding him

I think you need to think before you speak, you think cr has been of similar quality as messi before two months, which I agree with. These past two months ronaldo has wiped the floor with messi. So therefore cr should win it according to you

Ohh, but why would the top scorer matter if its the ballon dor 2013? Two thousand thirteen. Not 2012. Ronaldo has scored much more then messi this year if your gonna argue about goals.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:Let it go Robben...  most here are pseudo footy guys who have no real idea that football is not about just the goalkeeper save or the goal scores... it's just as much about everything else that goes into it.

In the end, Bayern and Ribery will keep collecting trophies while Cr7 will revel in his own personal shrine with virtually no team trophies.  

In the NBA, a majority of people complete disgarded Lebron James despite his personal stats until he won a trophy.  he played for a meh team like cleveland and lifted them...  he got deserved credit for that.  But at miami with an elite squad, it's trophy or bust.  Same for Kobe and all of them...  even Mj was mostly laughed at until his team won (it took him 7 years).  Yet in footy, the guy who doesn't win despite playing for an elite team should be celebrated Laughing
gonna drop some truth on you mate (only cause I know you can take it) the only reason you give two sh*ts about Ribery is because of his passport.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:The team doesn't play around ronaldo

I think you need to think before you speak, you think cr has been of similar quality as messi before two months, which I agree with. These past two months ronaldo has wiped the floor with messi. So therefore cr should win it according to you

Ohh, but why would the top scorer matter if its the ballon dor 2013? Two thousand thirteen. Not 2012. Ronaldo has scored much more then messi this year if your gonna argue about goals.
First of all, lol at Real Madrid not playing for C.ronaldo rofl

And I don't think that C.Ronaldo has been of similiar quality as Messi before these last 2 months. I just said that their goaltally was similiar. What I meant with that was that the goal difference between Messi and C.ronaldo was too small to ignore their performances in favour of goals. Which is basically why people are saying that C.ronaldo deserves it more than Ribery. Because they are only talking about goals, but not taking into consideration that both Messi and Ribery are more influential in playmaking and, arguably in Messi's case(he is actually pretty good at defending if he puts a shift or two), better in defence.

Like I said before, alot of people have been clouded by C.ronaldo's form these last 2 months, but before that no one, and I mean, no one was saying that C.ronaldo deserved the ballon d'or(hence why so few actually voted for him as the european player of the year), except for madridistas and the portuguese. Heck, no one were even saying that Messi deserved this year's ballon d'or. The same people who are now asking the ballon d'or for Ronaldo, were saying that Ribery should win it instead of Messi. Remember that cartoon in which Messi and Ribery where they were trying to reach the ballon d'or and were Messi was standing on Fifa while Ribery was standing on his titles?

And that's the thing, Messi has never won the Ballon d'or solely based on his goals. For example, alot of people uses last season as an example of him winning the ballon d'or just because of his goals. Messi got 27 assist that season! 27! plus his goals plus a minor trophy. Apart from his goal these year, what has C.ronaldo to show for? Nothing, not even a golden boot..

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 5 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Let it go Robben...  most here are pseudo footy guys who have no real idea that football is not about just the goalkeeper save or the goal scores... it's just as much about everything else that goes into it.

In the end, Bayern and Ribery will keep collecting trophies while Cr7 will revel in his own personal shrine with virtually no team trophies.  

In the NBA, a majority of people complete disgarded Lebron James despite his personal stats until he won a trophy.  he played for a meh team like cleveland and lifted them...  he got deserved credit for that.  But at miami with an elite squad, it's trophy or bust.  Same for Kobe and all of them...  even Mj was mostly laughed at until his team won (it took him 7 years).  Yet in footy, the guy who doesn't win despite playing for an elite team should be celebrated Laughing
gonna drop some truth on you mate (only cause I know you can take it) the only reason you give two sh*ts about Ribery is because of his passport.
It's hilarious he thinks he some sort of impartial demi-God of football.

I doubt a real, Madrid fan would ever protest against a player from the club he supposedly supports winning a devalued award this much.

The only rebuttal he can come up with against Ronaldo winning is Ribery's mythical "team play" and his trophy haul. His one goal and 2 assists in 13 games doesn't mean much (emphasizes how stacked the current Bayern team is), his lack of a signature big game performance is meaningless and no one can seemingly come up with a decent rebuttal for the Drogba in 2012 comparison.

I'm sure everyone would be shocked to discover he has Ibrahimovic in 2nd place after Ribery. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Can't believe people are comparing the impact of a player in Basketball to Football. It's not even close.

The only team sport that's actually worth a damn, in which a player can impact the game as much as they do is the Quarterback in American Football.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Why is Cronaldo still talked in this thread? He doesn't deserve the award, or it would be the least deserved award in it's history. Only 4 times has it been won without single trophy, and non of those had opponents like Messi or Ribery running, or rule changes after the vote.

- Zero trophies
- Looses league with record gap
- Is 6 points behind already this season
- Gets booted with a red from cup final
- Needs playoffs to reach World Cup, after failing against Israel.
- Needs rules change to win

Rumour has it that Fifa had previously upped the top3 to top5 to get Cronaldo in the awards, and after they extended and allowed change of vote, he would be top3, and now they are changing it back to top3.

Last edited by Harmonica on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Why did Jiopsi change his name lol? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Gil wrote:Why did Jiopsi change his name lol? Laughing
RealGunner wrote:Anyone who isn't on topic get instant -25% after this.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Zealous wrote:

Same with you with CR7 being with Real Madrid... that's the only reason you love him so.  What's your point exactly?  Truth be said, i thought Messi deserved the award every year he got it other than 2010 when it should have been Iniesta or Xavi (not Sneijder contrary to popular belief).  

When it comes down to being called the player of the year, you have to win trophies with your team.  Just how it works unless you break some insane record or bring a team like West Ham into the top 3 in league.  Nothing about CR7's year can be considered special.  Bayern and Ribery on the other hand...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Gil wrote:Can't believe people are comparing the impact of a player in Basketball to Football. It's not even close.

The only team sport that's actually worth a damn, in which a player can impact the game as much as they do is the Quarterback in American Football.
Not sure if you're serious...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Let me also be clear...  Ibra deserves massive consideration that he won't get.  But PSG were good, not great + he needs to really make his mark in CL elimination rounds.  I have a feeling 2014 will be his year to force people to look at him.

To me, Ibra is the goat striker in the world because he does literally everything.  he's just as good creating than scoring + he will crush you physically and with technique.

Also, Sweden are like Finland without Ibra...  he absolutely carries them.  They have nobody on that team that would make you think they have a chance to qualify for a Euro or WC right now.  Yet somehow he got them to the Euro and almost to the WC.

I've seen players with similar styles to Messi.  CR7 too.  But Ibra?  He's unique.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Regarding Ibra, I read a post that before the 2nd leg of Sweden - Portugal game, BBC showed a stat to compare Ibra's and C.ronaldos importance to the NT. And the stat's were as following Ibra had scored or assisted 70% of every sweden goals, while C.ronaldo was "only" responsible for 35%.

I don't belive in that a player can single-handledly carry a team, but Ibra for the NT is the closest that I have seen someone actually do it(I am to young to have seen Maradona).

And I have heard that Van Basten was a smiliar type of player..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Keep Calm BBC

Sweden Int + WCQ fixtures, 2013

Ibra 9 goals (3 assists)
hysen 4
Olsson 2
kacanik 2
svensson 2
elmander 1
elm 1
qaison 1
fej 1
majs 1
jansson 1

Portugal Int + WCQ fixtures, 2013

Ronaldo 10 goals
postiga 4 <- portugal striker Laughing
alves 3
coentaro 1
almeida 1
costa 1
varela 1
nani 1
Meireles 1
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cindirxana Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Only reason Ronaldo is favorite because of Blatter. The old man started the voting exactly after Ronaldo made hat trick.

Without Blatter's influence Messi and Ribery had more chance

And extending deadline means one thing: Messi already won Ballon Dor. If Ronaldo won it Fifa would not extend deadline exactly after Ronaldo shined. Its clear that Messi won it again and Blatter tries to give it Ronaldo. But it will not happen

cindirxana
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:32 pm

^Bullshit Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Pls Calma BillionMillion
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Same with you with CR7 being with Real Madrid... that's the only reason you love him so.  What's your point exactly?  Truth be said, i thought Messi deserved the award every year he got it other than 2010 when it should have been Iniesta or Xavi (not Sneijder contrary to popular belief).  

When it comes down to being called the player of the year, you have to win trophies with your team.  Just how it works unless you break some insane record or bring a team like West Ham into the top 3 in league.  1.Nothing about CR7's year can be considered special.  2.Bayern and Ribery on the other hand...
1.I guess scoring 66 goals in 56 apps in one year is nothing special now. Still a month to play, btw.
2. Bayern's season was special. Ribery was just a part of an incredible machine.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:57 pm

and this is where I stopped taking the fanboys seriously, stay safe giggity
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Ronaldo: "If you train right then you decrease the risk of injury"

CR joining Ribery for the propaganda Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Donuts wrote:
and this is where I stopped taking the fanboys seriously, stay safe giggity
Cristiano NEEDS spaces to succeed.
Messi CREATES Spaces for himself and for his teammates.
And this is the BIG difference between them!!

To make it more simple, Messi = Maradona + great finishing abilities!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:10 pm

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 27 BZsbXq4CUAApjix
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next