aleumdance
Sina
EL Patron
sportsczy
Jay29
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal 3 - 1 Stoke City: Opposite day - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 1 Stoke City: Opposite day

Post by Kwame2u Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:56 am

EL Patron wrote:A good professional performance, we looked off the pace once we went upfront but that's understandable considering we played a tough champions league game on Wednesday. We can't always be at our best every week so sometimes we have to win these games in a proper pub team fashion.

Gnabry did some good things, show some good touches, Strength and linked up well with Sagna and Ozil. He also did some bad things, giving the ball away cheaply, ball hogging and getting caught in possession but overall it was a decent performance.
I think the misplaced passes were to be expected as he's still young. I was rather disappointed he didn't take more responsibility. Mayb he was instructed to by the coaches, but I feel he should have taken players on more, which is his natural game. He looked for the safer option, which was to pass, rather than bringing his creativity to the fore. I've seen clips of him when he does attack. Still raw but this was the stage to test himself.
I feel Ryo should have rather started. He's as quick as Walcott if not quicker and more inclined to take opposition on. He could have been used to pin the Stoke FB with some through balls

Kwame2u
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 3 - 1 Stoke City: Opposite day - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 1 Stoke City: Opposite day

Post by AG86 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:00 am

It would be good to see Ryo start on Wednesday, he needs some playing time for us and apparently he's got real potential so I'm excited to see what he can do!
AG86
AG86
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Flamini to Wilson after he'd fouled Wilshere: "Do it again and I will blind you."

Any truth to this? saw it on twitter.:bow:
-----------------------------------
Podolski with Per Mertesacker after the game, that German love. :bow:
Arsenal 3 - 1 Stoke City: Opposite day - Page 2 BUx3DIwCUAI0nNJ

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AG86 Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Gotta love the Flanj!
AG86
AG86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Bacary Sagna: "When I was injured, the team helped me a lot and as long as I can help them, it's good for me."

Wenger give him the contract he wants, one of the best players.Heart 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Sagna deserves to retire at Arsenal.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnergo Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Just got back to Oslo (well a couple of hours ago ) , great result and good performance . Got to try an make it more often , the stadium is fantastic and the cafe across the road at drayton park filled us up . We was sitting above the Stoke fans and something happend which caused the Clockend fans to cheer and wave , did someone get kicked out ? AG86, we didnt get much time mate , after finding a parking spot and doing a bit of shopping at the Armoury there wasnt much time and i didn see that pub while drivin around either , passed the Toddington and the Auld ? but didnt see the che . Maybe next time when i aint got my youngest i will have more time and less responsibility . All in all a great experience and will def be going again hopefully this season (cost a small fortune ) .
Gunnergo
Gunnergo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnergo Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Flamini really impressed me , he was organising and shouting to our players throughout and seemed the most experienced player out there .
When it got to 1-1 i had a feeling it was gonna one of them days but the boys did well and a 3-1 result was perfect for my son`s first ever game in England .
Gunnergo
Gunnergo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sagna and Rosicky deserve to retire at Arsenal.
Get dem contracts ready, Arséne!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
RealGunner wrote: Wenger, Sagna and Rosicky deserve to retire at Arsenal.
Get dem contracts ready, Gazidis!
Fixed. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Yeah read a rumor that the FA may caution Flamini for threatening to blind Marc Wilson after he fouled Wilshere five times.

If so, :bow:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AG86 Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:18 am

Gunnergo wrote:Just got back to Oslo (well a couple of hours ago ) , great result and good performance . Got to try an make it more often , the stadium is fantastic and the cafe across the road at drayton park filled us up . We was sitting above the Stoke fans and something happend which caused the Clockend fans to cheer and wave , did someone get kicked out ? AG86, we didnt get much time mate , after finding a parking spot and doing a bit of shopping at the Armoury there wasnt much time and i didn see that pub while drivin around either , passed the Toddington and the Auld ? but didnt see the che . Maybe next time when i aint got my youngest i will have more time and less responsibility . All in all a great experience and will def be going again hopefully this season (cost a small fortune ) .
Yeah no worries, I was there at the Tollington (think that's what you meant by Toddington!) but definitely if you make it over again without the kids then we can meet up and I'll introduce you to the Tolly crew. If you read Arseblog there's a weekly column written on there by Tim Stillman and in his article last week there was a photo from the Marseille game of a small group that made it out there in front of a flag saying "Tollington Gooners", there's usually a lot more of us but the late announcement of that fixture meant it was impossible for a lot of us to organise a trip out there. In any case, come and meet the crew!!
AG86
AG86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AG86 Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:20 am

MJGunner wrote:Yeah read a rumor that the FA may caution Flamini for threatening to blind Marc Wilson after he fouled Wilshere five times.

If so, :bow:
I heard he'd said that but no idea he's gonna be cautioned now by the FA, seems a bit pointless really, Marc Wilson's a c*nt anyway...
AG86
AG86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:20 am

Arsenal becoming a force in set pieces? Who would have thought that... scratch 
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by AG86 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 am

Got to win somehow!
AG86
AG86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2